UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
Makaveli
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe ALL-Stars 2021 game

Post by Makaveli »

Thanks for the invite admin! Unfortunately I cannot join (vacation). I like the idea and will join hopefully next time. Happy new year to all and have fun!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

great news, thanks for joining in guys, it looks like this is probably gonna be hot then. ok, anybody else interested? if you're don't miss your chance to participate, there's probably still until the Friday (approx) to sign up. the game pass/reminder will be send the weekend to everybody who participated here on a PM at the forum as usual so please those that joined stay around to carry the fight. although it might not be a competitive/competition event per-se it would be important to honor it and take it seriously/respect it nevertheless as any other fight around here.
yUb
User lv2
User lv2

Post by yUb »

hello mates, Quakeislife im in ;)
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

Can we play more Glacius maps? Of course, I can play any map. for example, instead of dm6 we can play 6 ++.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes I believe that doing 6++ as tie-breaker and 14 as fourth in place of dm6 could be a option in the event the final turnout is big (ex. 7vs7). as said we'll see how it finally turns out by the weekend.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Unfortunately, i will not be able to participate for this event, but still thanks for the invite admin! I wish the participants good luck and a happy new year to all of you ;)
Venum
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Venum »

Hello i'm ready to fight yeaa
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Thanks for an invitation Admin 🥰 Ofc I'll come.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good then I guess that a provisional fight list can go like this:
  • Team Red: blaze, magi, mikes, jutuli, agi, yub
  • Team Blue: fau, nick, aimer, cthulhu, pacman, venum
  • changes: silver surfer, klar (unconfirmed)
  • maps: q3dm7 , pro-dcmap7 , overkill , q3dm14 , 6++
I think being a exhibition fight the target for this fight is a 7vs7 (i.e. between 6vs6 and 8vs8) then that means that there's probably space for 2-4 people more considering that there can be changes and last minute incidents, anybody else? ultimately remember that that's just a provisional list there could be changes from that if more people shows up within these days and in such case a skill/history filter will be applied. the final fight list/confirmation won't be given probably until the Friday.

thanks everybody for joining in.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I will also be glad to join, if there is still space.
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Semisek48 wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:05 I will also be glad to join, if there is still space.
If Semisek wants we can change the seats and he can jump in my place :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no need to worry about that, as said, I believe that there's still margin for a couple of guys more for this so don't miss your chance to sign up who hasn't already as this will probably be about the last day to do so. for the rest I can't confirm anybody yet but tomorrow or so I'll come with the final list for the all-star game. in any case, it will ultimately depend on the circumstances but make sure that virtually everybody, if not everybody, that joined will have a spot.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

I will be glad to join too.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news then I believe that we're finally all set for this. after intense calculation this is the fight card I see with the provided participants considering every one is available for some hot 8vs8:
  • Team Red: fau , klar , nick , semi , jutu , yub , agi , pacman
  • Team Blue: blaze , aimer , mikes , magi , wifehatesq3 , cthulhu , venum , silver
klar generally shows up in one way or another but unfortunately he hasn't reached back so far then a alternative 7vs7 with changes scenario provided he is not available would be:
  • Team Red: fau , nick , mikes , jutu , wifehatesq3 , venum , agi
  • Team Blue: blaze , aimer , semi , magi , cthulhu , yub , pacman
  • changes: silver (ex. change with either agi or pacman depending on who won, then either pacman or agi change with either agi or pacman ...)
I believe that if nothing changes and unless some guest/s shows up or something within the next day or so that should be it for this fight and tomorrow evening I'll confirm that on PM. I think that should be as good as it gets. ok, now to finish one thing I would really ask to everybody who signed up is please do honor the fight till it ends as it should be and actually show up. as you can see this is not a "training" session, this is virtually a real fight and at this level the balance is hard. if for whatever reason you find out that you finally just can't show up and/or change your mind please say it so we can look for a replacement and/or make any adjustments necessary to the teams in time.

have fun and thanks for joining to everybody
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

We had a training match on pro-dcmap7 against ILM in spring (I voted to try it then). The map looks too small for 8v8 in my view. The scenario was "defend the Red room with a bridge".

From the map not in the pool I would like to try 7++ or Ospdm6.

However, I understand that it might be late to change the maps.