Video Link

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
Rövardotta

Video Link

Post by Rövardotta »

Hej,

"ASS REDRUM" asked me to post the youtube link here because it is too difficult to copy-paste from game chat. I hope it is okay. No hate intended! ;)

Regards,
"Rövardotter"

...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Re: Video Link

Post by ...jutuli... »

lel ... Good for you! Learned with refinement. There are those who play often and have not yet learned...
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

:wave: Hi Rövardotta and welcome ;)

your video made me laugh :lol: congratulations for that and congratulations for learning how to unfreeze your teammates :thumbup: :clap:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

XD ridiculous
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Rövardotta wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 13:39 Hej,

"ASS REDRUM" asked me to post the youtube link here because it is too difficult to copy-paste from game chat. I hope it is okay. No hate intended! ;)

Regards,
"Rövardotter"

Good good lol

Now get rocket script and starting running and jumping
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

this came out of nowhere...great stuff
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

nice vid ;) welcome!
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Hey! This video so fun! :clap: welcome here :>
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

im so soft on this video :D

EDIT. Lisa when your newest videos ? waiting for frags on me :D
Camaradas Iks De
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Lisa_Ann »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 16:04 im so soft on this video :D

Hüümm i dont know, i have many demos ( ~10 GB xd ) i havent time play all and search nice shoot / or funny moments. And you are stronger then me. :lol:

But a thinking about i make a video with players who play a lot, i look at the community like a lot of people. So maybe everyone should send (whoever wants to) a demo file of what they want to present and then name it in a longer video. :-) A bit similar in style to his own-age video.

Anyway, I have to convert the tracks as well, because WolfcamQL for quake live doesn't display shaders correctly in 1.32.
Must convert many maps to replay with wofcam.

Then I want to throw in the graphics as well, but I have to buy a computer first, because now I'm playing from an old laptop, which runs at a constant 200fps with low graphics, but doesn't have a stable 125 fps under wolfcamQL. And I want to tune the graphics with different non-quake shaders to make them look better.

it's a probing video

This is a test video but i am not happy with it. You can see the fps drops in many places and there are plenty of modes I could add. Also, turning on cg_shadow (dynamic shadows) also drops the fps a lot.

And finally I want to create a normal logo for fps.classico.de in some graphics program. Of course with admin approval :-)

I also want to make a video with an quake 3 analog oscilloscope, quake1 video is on the net, but that would be if it worked, but a lot of the time. I could already display a picture This is my photo ( it's me ) in oscilloscope .-)

The video that inspires me:

:-)

In addition to these, I work on the one hand, and other games on the other. _)
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

as for the wolfcam, unfortunately I cannot comment on it or give any hints, because I am totally green myself. however, I started the preparations for my next "productions" again and soon I should start a separate topic for both beginners and people looking for knowledge on this subject. I would like to create something "media" where everyone who has had contact with the game could use a scrap of information that, of course, I can share. I mean both the basics, the total basics, and what and the things or activities that allow for quite an effective production of a compilation. such an introduction to how I make my videos. until then, until I do something besides recording the demo and converting it to the .video format, I don't want to reveal too much and advise because I am not able to. I know that it takes determination and willingness, which I may miss, and in the blink of an eye I can give up my intentions. I definitely recommend two things, the first is the always active / cl_autorecorddemo 1 command - this command means that your progress will be recorded every time you join the game. if you want to capture a moment from the game, just type / stoprecord - this command stops the recording when you type it into the console and continues recording a new demo. the first command can be entered in the configuration, or in the game and it is saved permanently, the second is best to put in the bind - example / bind f "say / stoprecord" then each of your demos will start during the game when you are not sure about any action, and when you click a key (for example the "f" key, your demo automatically ends the recording and starts a new recording, provided you entered the first command beforehand.
Last edited by oKo*CTHULHU on Wed Jun 01, 2022 19:05, edited 3 times in total.
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Lisa_Ann wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 18:20
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 16:04 im so soft on this video :D

Hüümm i dont know, i have many demos ( ~10 GB xd ) i havent time play all and search nice shoot / or funny moments. And you are stronger then me. :lol:

But a thinking about i make a video with players who play a lot, i look at the community like a lot of people. So maybe everyone should send (whoever wants to) a demo file of what they want to present and then name it in a longer video. :-) A bit similar in style to his own-age video.

Anyway, I have to convert the tracks as well, because WolfcamQL for quake live doesn't display shaders correctly in 1.32.
Must convert many maps to replay with wofcam.

Then I want to throw in the graphics as well, but I have to buy a computer first, because now I'm playing from an old laptop, which runs at a constant 200fps with low graphics, but doesn't have a stable 125 fps under wolfcamQL. And I want to tune the graphics with different non-quake shaders to make them look better.

it's a probing video

This is a test video but i am not happy with it. You can see the fps drops in many places and there are plenty of modes I could add. Also, turning on cg_shadow (dynamic shadows) also drops the fps a lot.

And finally I want to create a normal logo for fps.classico.de in some graphics program. Of course with admin approval :-)

I also want to make a video with an quake 3 analog oscilloscope, quake1 video is on the net, but that would be if it worked, but a lot of the time. I could already display a picture This is my photo ( it's me ) in oscilloscope .-)

The video that inspires me:

:-)

In addition to these, I work on the one hand, and other games on the other. _)
Is that your standard screen icon setup ? I am noob how you set it up like that
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, same here, I also have a good laugh when I first saw this topic haha good stuff, welcome to the forum/community.

@lisa sure feel free to make any media for the site/sites/community you want.
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Lisa_Ann »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 19:00 as for the wolfcam, unfortunately I cannot comment on it or give any hints, because I am totally green myself. however, I started the preparations for my next "productions" again and soon I should start a separate topic for both beginners and people looking for knowledge on this subject. I would like to create something "media" where everyone who has had contact with the game could use a scrap of information that, of course, I can share. I mean both the basics, the total basics, and what and the things or activities that allow for quite an effective production of a compilation. such an introduction to how I make my videos. until then, until I do something besides recording the demo and converting it to the .video format, I don't want to reveal too much and advise because I am not able to. I know that it takes determination and willingness, which I may miss, and in the blink of an eye I can give up my intentions. I definitely recommend two things, the first is the always active / cl_autorecorddemo 1 command - this command means that your progress will be recorded every time you join the game. if you want to capture a moment from the game, just type / stoprecord - this command stops the recording when you type it into the console and continues recording a new demo. the first command can be entered in the configuration, or in the game and it is saved permanently, the second is best to put in the bind - example / bind f "say / stoprecord" then each of your demos will start during the game when you are not sure about any action, and when you click a key (for example the "f" key, your demo automatically ends the recording and starts a new recording, provided you entered the first command beforehand.
thanks for the advice i will take it i have read about it but i didn't consider it important (a little sometimes i am lazy) but i don't record a demo when there are good scenes when i kill you :XD :D

I usually watch your videos and so it looks like you’re a much more experienced player, I’d love to do what you described.
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Lisa_Ann »

Yoyo PAc! / ez / haha!

"Is that your standard screen icon setup ? I am noob how you set it up like that"

No, the original image must be converted to such an image stream by an algorithm, this image going out practically as a signal to the oscilloscope.

The monitor is cloned. I found algoritmh on the internet. That name is RGB to scope, And i modified and compiled it.

The source :

Code: Select all

Public Class frmMain
    Dim bmp As Bitmap

Private Sub buttDoPicDir_Click(sender As System.Object, e As System.EventArgs) Handles buttDoPicDir.Click
        Dim NextFile As String = Dir(txtPicDir.Text & "*.png")
        Const WWidth = 640, HHeight = 480
        Dim newimage As New Bitmap(WWidth, HHeight)

Dim Cnt As Long ', G As Integer, H As Integer
        Dim colr As System.Drawing.Color

Do
            Cnt = 0
            Do
                'Dim OrignalImage = Image.FromFile(txtPicDir.Text & NextFile)
                'Dim gr As Graphics = Graphics.FromImage(newimage)
                Dim bm As Bitmap = Bitmap.FromFile(txtPicDir.Text & NextFile)
                For Y = 0 To 255 'OrignalImage.Height
                    For X = 0 To 255 'OrignalImage.Width

If bm.GetPixel(X, Y).G > 150 Then
                            colr = Color.FromArgb(255, (Y / 256) * 255, (X / 256) * 255, 255)
                            If (Cnt \ WWidth) >= HHeight Then GoTo ByeBye
                            newimage.SetPixel(Cnt Mod WWidth, Cnt \ WWidth, colr)
                            Cnt += 1

colr = Color.FromArgb(255, (Y / 256) * 255, (X / 256) * 255, 0)
                            For I = 1 To 15
                                If (Cnt \ WWidth) >= HHeight Then GoTo ByeBye
                                newimage.SetPixel(Cnt Mod WWidth, Cnt \ WWidth, colr)
                                Cnt += 1
                            Next
                        End If

Next X
                Next Y

Loop Until Cnt > (WWidth * HHeight)
ByeBye:
            newimage.Save(txtPicDir.Text & NextFile & ".bmp", System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Bmp)
            TextBox2.Text += 1
            Application.DoEvents()
            NextFile = Dir()
        Loop Until NextFile = ""
    End Sub
End Class