the situation with Russia

Other Reports Discussion forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: the situation with Russia

Post by adminless »

btw the guy is just playing normally under the nick russian. I repeat once again banning a nick doesn't imply banning the player. when you ban a nick you can just join normally only that once in-game instead of displaying the banned nick it displays something else (UnnamedPlayer) until you change your nick. for the rest as I said I believe it would be very bad and dangerous that this would end now on a vendetta against some people, some cultures, some politicians etc so I'm not going to take any further steps so far.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

There is a player 'Azov' who suggests killing Russians at the end of each game. I understand that Russians are not the most popular people nowadays (deserved to some extent) , but to me that seems beyond the limits. I suggest chat ban for him.

In addition, I suggest nick ban for him. Azov battalion (though part of Ukrainian army) has very specific logo and ideoligy (just look in wikipedia) and is one of the claimed reasons of the war. I understand that it is reason for propoganda rather than the real one, but in any case the nickname is too provocative now (and that guy just wants to make provocations).
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Post by Silver Surfer »

Yes I have seen this also I though the policy was to keep political views off the server
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as far as I can tell that's a well known troll that has already been banned/chat banned other times over the years so chat ban applied now and I'll investigate further the nick ban (as it takes special procedures). the interesting part is the dude doesn't seem to have anything to do with Ukraina, he is actually operating from a still state owned monopolist беларуская connection.
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

Does it look like the nickname Belarus also got a chat ban? ☺
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

MyWifeHatesQ3 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 13:12 Azov battalion (though part of Ukrainian army) has very specific logo and ideoligy (just look in wikipedia)
Azov Battalion (Ukrainian: батальйон «Азов», romanized: Bataliyon "Azov"), is a neo-Nazi

neo-Nazi :lol:

This is Putin's propaganda, friend ☺
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

wrong command that should be fixed tomorrow so try again (tomorrow) and let me know if the problem persist.

PS: and btw please update as well your account email at this forum as the one you registered with some years ago does no longer exist/is valid anymore.
9ll Belarus
User lv4
User lv4

Post by 9ll Belarus »

I tried to write to the chat and I succeeded ☺
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

9ll Belarus wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:22 I tried to write to the chat and I succeeded ☺
Excellent you can now chat lag frag us :D
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

9ll Belarus wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 0:57 This is Putin's propaganda, friend ☺
I know that 95% of that 'story' is propoganda. And 5% are just 'disputed'. Obviously, even if it was 100% truth it could not justify all shit that followed. Nevertheless, the grounds for using this nickname are obviously offensive (if he wanted to support his country/army he could use any other symbol, but he deliberately used the offensive one) . I think you know that.