To adminless and the community

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

To adminless and the community

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Hi everyone,

after all that crazyness around WTF playing the unfreeze community, questions arising whether I will play for wtf or not and the repeated request towards me to take a position and explain myself I would like to give the following personal views (no sarcasm, no bullshit, just my views):

1) Joining wtf for the fight against ILM alongside oounp to form a so called super team:
Retroactively I come to the obvious realization that this was a major mistake from me. The competition that everyone and especially the ILM guys expected got manipulated, spoilt the fun for people attending and those who were watching and organizing that event. I did not consider the consequences for everyone when I got recruited by pacman and agreed to play. Also I was not made aware of by anyone prior to the match that there tensions existing. I did not take the time to find out about possible tensions and therefore I have not considered those.

I am truely sorry about that (especially sorry towards @adminless @ILM @everyone else).

2) Recent event wtf vs. the community
a)
Before wtf challenged the community there were lots of actions undertaken by wtf undertaken tp provoke the community and also adminless as an individual (such as videos and comments on youtube and other provocations on the forum, on the server etc.). I did not participate in these provocations in any kind yet I do not approve them. Especially I do not approve personal provocations against specific persons, especially adminless. I am sorry about that but it is also out of my hands. If I had been able to prevent these actions I would have done it. I made clear to the wtf team that it will be impossible by moral conflicts for me to ever play for them again if these provocations do not stop. I also made them aware of the fact that admin will likely not approve it rather impose more sanctions to wtf including me (see leaked discord chat on the relevant thread).
b)
Yes, I intended to play for wtf and even mentioned in a private message to adminless that I would rather play for wtf clan. I used the phrasing "to spice things up".
c) Though, I would have not participated in the competition either way, a.) the date is on christmas (I spend christmas with my family, among others my wife, daughter and my parents and parents in law) and b.) I have not been very active recently and did not feel like I can commit to anything as I stated towards adminless. As you have noticed I skipped the unfreeze duel tournament for the same reasons as well. Btw, congratz to Mikes for kicking ass!

3) Other events that concerned me
a) As some of you might remember I had been temporarly banned for cheating by adminless. Fact is, I got banned with official explanation I was actually cheating. After demand by community initiated by Kra7os (thanks to you, my man, siema Robert) I got unbanned and the ban reasoning was later changed to "overpowering and disbalancing" the server. I think adminless hurt my reputation there since I have a long track record of playing quake games, among others placing 4th in the German ESL Premiership tournament after losing 3 times to later winner, playing in the same clan with d1ablo and k1llsen etc. etc. (not bragging just trying to prove my track record). So to me, it is pretty clear that I have never been cheating, yet accusations not really stopped. I also never got an excuse which I am still very salty about (this criticism is directly pointed towards you, adminless).

I am still waiting for a public excuse by adminless. You banned me publicly, you humiliated me publicly, you need to apologize publicly (unless you have double standards which I do not want to judge here yet).

b) I gave adminless my word I would not participate in the upcoming wtf-unfreeze community game yet he still threatened me in private and also publicly to monitor the participants and take actions against me if I tried to participate anyways. I think he can take my word because there is actually no reason not to (I did stupid things, see (1) but I have never lied or cheated, so why not just take my word for it). I am also unhappy about him posting information on our private messages publicly eventhough I asked him to keep it between the two of us. I approached him directly because I wanted to let him now personally how the situation is. Btw we also came to conclusion that I cannot impact what wtf members are doing yet he changed his mind without letting me know and imposed the ban on me as well and will held me liable for actions of others that I simply cannot impact. I gave my word and I am sticking to it unless there is a mutual agreement on something else.

c) I have also contributed to this community, financially and also by writing guides for beginners and participating in this forum here, but most importantly by always playing a fair game on the fpsclasico servers. So if anyone here is unhappy with me, my behaviour and my opinions you are free to ask me to leave the community. If that is it what majority of people or key people of this community want, fine. I will actually follow that request and stop playing here at all. If my word given here is not being considered valid again and I might even be subject to bans: Fine as well, I am not the child here. I am just sick of trying to please everyone.

If you have any questions feel free to DM me, post here or contact me via facebook, discord or whatever (I actually do not know if I will soon be banned here and able to read or reply at all, so consider your means of contacting me if you actually expect or would like a response for me). If you have another opinion that is also cool for me. You are, of course, free to disclose them publicly but please, avoid lecturing me. If you want to talk to me do it on an adult to adult level.

My two cents.

Other than that, I wish you guys a merry christmas and hope you and your beloved stay healthy in these unreal times.

Best Regards,

"Miroslav"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: To adminless and the community

Post by adminless »

a few days without mentioning your name and now here you're with this again, you know what? you're starting to come across to me as someone that is just looking for attention. well, you end up telling me that you don't want me to lecture you and that you don't want this and that you don't want that, well the thing is do you really want me to answer that or not? think about your answer because now I go sleep and at this point I don't even get you man.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

All our top players (and adminless) are hot guys and it is sometimes difficult to have business with them. It is just a fact that should be accepted.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I don't know about the others, but personally I have never been bothered by the presence of miroslav on the server. The only thing I could fault is the clan game with ILM, it was just not fair to the players. People were pissed off then, but it was over. Besides, you apologized so a plus for you, although I personally think you didn't have to because such things happen in games. The reaction was appropriate, i.e. creating the clan rules. In addition, there is probably nothing to complain about when it comes to topics "in the game". As for other matters, if they exist, I do not express myself because, firstly, I am not on the topic and secondly, I do not want to be in it. You wrote a lot, which means that you probably care, and that's good because the community is small and probably everyone cares about the longer existence. Peace
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well I understand that you probably don't want me to and/or don't even need me to as, correct me if I'm wrong, I sincerely believe that most of that stuff doesn't even need to be answered and that that does, it has been answered already. but it's ok as you brought this here I don't mind briefly answering your points.

1) mmmm ok thanks.

2.a) mmmm let me phrase that properly for you, the thing is not that you can't control them, nobody blame you for that. the thing here is that they are the ones actually controlling you and calling the shots and you're the one playing by their rules and following them not the other way around. let me break this for you, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. you can say first time with ilm you were not aware of this and/or that you were not aware of that, yeah and I understand/believe that, but the thing here is that now you were and you made it all over again. the reality here my friend is that they are ones bullying people and you're knowingly joining them to save their asses.

2.b) at what PM are you referring, this one?
hi everyone

i have not been super active recently so I am not sure if it makes sense to have me play. i can play for either team if that helps spice things up a bit. my motivation is due [... personal reasons that didn't even make any sense either ...] to be honest.

best,

toni
let me know where on that you let me know that you "would rather play for wtf clan" because I read it quite a few times already I still don't get it. here was my honest answer btw:
sounds good unfortunately as usual for other than you when it comes to competition nobody reached back so as I wrote at the forum we'll see how this turns out. anyways, I think you should be cool for team UnFreeZe so let's see how else more team up. unfortunately at the time of writing I can not just give you a date so consider that it will probably pass months before this happens and that's if it ends up happening. we'll talk it out, no need to stress about it. thanks for get back to me.
and I haven't heard anymore from you after that until all this bullshit broke up so let me know where you disagreed with me or anything. moreover let's notice that that comes after you told me back in April you leaving those guys (for the very same obvious reasons you're writing yourself here now) and in the context that you were supposed to be a team UnFreeZe member, once again, not the other way around. as pacman has stated various times this is just the result of you doing the things in the shadows in a shady manner and not showing yourself.

2.c) "As you have noticed I skipped the unfreeze duel tournament for the same reasons as well" (in reference to activity/personal reasons) What The Fuck :lol:
fernandinho1337 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 16:36 viewtopic.php?p=6879#p6879
What is the ruleset? Will everyone spawn with 200/100 health armour and all weapons?

Best

Toni
adminless wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 16:43 viewtopic.php?p=6880#p6880
if it's gonna be played at the private server, yes, it seems so, UnFreeZe rules.
fernandinho1337 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 17:19 viewtopic.php?p=6881#p6881
I think I am out then but, ofc, I want to challenge the winner to a proper duel ;-)
I don't think I need to comment anything else.

3.a) so bottom line let's make that short you came here to tell that I made undefeated and undisputed and took on my team someone I actually believe is a cheater? I believe you're starting to not make any sense at all. I think we already had talked that like three or four years ago, you got banned for the same obvious reasons can be seen here, being toxic. joining low populated public servers (at the time) to crush pretty much every single noob (in comparison) and post it on YouTube to show it off and make you look cool one day and the next which btw at the end of the day is the same thing wtf was trying to do at the events here (yes, wining easy just as viper perfectly wrote himself and bullying everybody). obviously people was way fed up with you and I was receiving complains against you one day and the next for months. yeah, if you think that I'm gonna prove a hundred people wrong and that I'm gonna ban another hundred people just to ultimately run these servers for you and four, five other friends, let me tell you this, how about you do that yourself? you're delusional my friend, that's not what fpsclasico is about and fpsclasico is not about you either. as I told you at that point whether or not you was cheating to me it was irrelevant (which to be honest until I the masters tournaments I wasn't really convinced that you were not cheating), it wasn't even in the picture, the relevant thing is that you was ruining the community and looking back at it you just seem to be proving me right.

3.b.1) ok cool, if you prefer I don't tell you anything and next time you show up here you're gone, that's what you want?
3.b.2) "I am also unhappy about him posting information on our private messages publicly eventhough I asked him to keep it between the two of us." what information? what messages? where? when? what are you talking about?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@liza as I said I don't really think that I need to "defend" myself or anything just read my brief answer and judge by yourself.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

adminless wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:39 2.a) mmmm let me phrase that properly for you, the thing is not that you can't control them, nobody blame you for that. the thing here is that they are the ones actually controlling you and calling the shots and you're the one playing by their rules and following them not the other way around. let me break this for you, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. you can say first time with ilm you were not aware of this and/or that you were aware of that, yeah and I understand/believe that, but the thing here is that now you were and you made it all over again. the reality here my friend is that they are ones bullying people and you're knowingly joining them to save their asses.
I am not quite certain where you are heading here:
I mentioned to you in a DM that I wanted to play for wtf "to spice things up" [edit prior to the community fight]. So I was transparent about it right from the beginning. Who is calling what shots? Is your problem that I tolerate others behaviour by still playing with them? If so, I made clear I do not approve the provocations and I will not make any suprise stand-ins for anyone anymore. Maybe you can tell me what exactly got you going there or what exactly did you expect from me that I did not live up to?
adminless wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:39 2.b) at what PM are you're referring, this one?
hi everyone

i have not been super active recently so I am not sure if it makes sense to have me play. i can play for either team if that helps spice things up a bit. my motivation is due [... personal reasons that didn't even make any sense either ...] to be honest.
I offered to play for either team to see how you would react because I am well aware it is not an easy topic. Your response made clear that me playing for wtf in this game would not happen and I accepted that.
adminless wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:39 viewtopic.php?p=6881#p6881
I think I am out then but, ofc, I want to challenge the winner to a proper duel ;-)
I think there might be a misunderstanding? I asked about the ruleset to see if I can compete without practising (due to time issues). When I found out that it is unfreeze rules I realized I needed to practise that type of duel a bit to be able to play to my standards. Playing a "proper duel" means to me playing a OSP/ VQ3 duel against the winner because I wanted the challenge there and would not have to practise a lot.

adminles wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:39
3.a) so bottom line let's make that short you came here to tell that I made undefeated and undisputed and took on my team someone I actually believe is a cheater?
Maybe that is how you want to see things today but back then it was cheating. Btw I was never showing off but I got positive feedback from other members that they actually want to see the content I produced (This info never reached you obviously). Fair to assume I also polarised but banning me because of that is quite an overreaction if you are honest. If you are of different opinion, fine, but I will not forget about it.
adminless wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:39 3.b.2) "I am also unhappy about him posting information on our private messages publicly eventhough I asked him to keep it between the two of us." what information? what messages? where? when? what are you talking about?
IRC a few days ago. you were reffering later to private messages in that thread. I do not talk to you in private and ask to keep it confidential to have you run around afterwards and give your interpretation on why I only messaged you privately.
adminless wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:39 ok cool, if you prefer I don't tell you anything and next time you show up here you're gone, that's what you want?
if you tell me when a line for you will be crossed and I give you my word that I will not cross it yet I fail to live up to it then I think it is actually a reasonable measure to take action. it would actually also be very mature of you that we can have that conversation as adults and you let me carry the consequences as an adult. threatening/ controlling is not what adults do in my opinion. would be nice if you clearly phrase what you want and what you don't want.

best regards
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

adminless wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:53 @liza as I said I don't really think that I need to "defend" myself or anything just read my brief answer and judge by yourself.
Actually, I do not care about all these issues. So many words with no real purpose. To sum up for those who does not want to read:
1) Miroslav will not play in WTF-Team Unfreeze match.
Everything else is just drama that could be skipped by those who care their time carefully.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

mmmm but let's see guy, specifically, "i can play for either team if that helps spice things up a bit" is equal to "I wanted to play for wtf "to spice things up"" in your language? just saying. moreover "I wanted to play for wtf "to spice things up"" is compatible for you with your own words of "I made clear to the wtf team that it will be impossible by moral conflicts for me to ever play for them again if these provocations do not stop"? I mean, I don't know what else you need man. and sure it's my business as they are targeting me, my services and the users of these services and you're knowingly joining them/part of them fully aware of the situation. as for expectations, I don't like putting expectations on people, people is free to do whatever they want. it just happens that any action you take has a reaction. sticking to your own word of leaving those guys of April it would have been a good start for example.

"I offered to play for either team to see how you would react because I am well aware it is not an easy topic. Your response made clear that me playing for wtf in this game would not happen and I accepted that." well then I guess you're admitting yourself there that you didn't make it so clear to me as you were trying to make it look and that you were not open with me and that you mislead me. not my fault, besides if you're giving now that you accepted that, I don't even know what's the meaning of all this?

yes, but once again "I asked about the ruleset to see if I can compete without practising (due to time issues) [...] to be able to play to my standards." sounds very different to me than what you were trying to make it look like you just couldn't sign up because you had no time. you're giving yourself there that if it were the regular masters thing you would have had that time you're talking about. I brought specifically that because at the end of the day that's the core issue of why you got banned in the first place (which you're bringing yourself not me). the reality is that those "standards" are anything but crushing 40:-4 anybody who is not "d1ablo and k1llsen etc. etc" and the likes and "German ESL Premiership" caliber players. you were never capable of chilling out and just enjoying the game as everyone else does. so hey don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from your former pro record and all that, or blaming you for just being too good, that's cool and you bring quality content to the site too. thing is I just want you taking on people of your skill (or similar) as you do on the inside masters tournaments I organize here or special events in a organized manner. not messing public/other games around of people that nothing has to do with that kind of competitiveness/competition and is just here to enjoy their time. that's the core issue why you got banned on the first place.

so what? did I reveled some "secret" or something? yes, what are you talking about? I mean, do I have to "hide" that I have talked with you? is that what you're telling me? honestly, you're not even making any sense at his point.

in all honesty I don't even believe I have to address your last point if after all this arguing you still don't get it, it's because you don't want to. common sense.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@liza agree, total garbage, shit that happens. that's life.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Just about that being too much OP thing: i remember Miro really dominating prety much every game with the K/D stats about 4.00 or even 5.00, but may be becouse the players standart level raised up, or becouse some other reasons i dont think there is big difference between him and other top players in this moment. Most importanly, i dont feel like he is playing dirty and unfair just to have the best individual resoults between us. I am always glad to see him on the enemy team becouse i know there will be a challange.

That is just and only about my point of view from the game. About all the other stuff I don't think I have the right to judge, becouse i was not involved.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

hi adminless,

your writing style implies that you are not interested in an actual discussion. therefore, it does not make sense to me to keep arguing. I think we can atleast agree to disagree.

since you will not let me play with wtf anymore anyways, feel free to remove me from their roster. it does not make any sense any more to be part of that in any way or participate alongside with them in any competition.

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no, I'm definitively not, as I said when you brought this here this was all set and I had already moved on. there's really nothing else meaningful to talk about that haven't been said/talked already, besides, what do you want me to say? I believe the only thing you made clear in your statements on your own words is that you wanted to "spice things up" right? well, that's exactly what you got. for the rest I'm not gonna engage you anymore.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:41 hi adminless,

your writing style implies that you are not interested in an actual discussion. therefore, it does not make sense to me to keep arguing. I think we can atleast agree to disagree.

since you will not let me play with wtf anymore anyways, feel free to remove me from their roster. it does not make any sense any more to be part of that in any way or participate alongside with them in any competition.

best regards
Miro dude , you with wtf or not ? Admin doesn't choose that or you basing inclusion based upon a ban or disagreement,,, you smoking something?

Miroslave.wtf??? Your still playing out of the game.......but hope to see you in game Miroslav.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

without any offense towards you, summed up in music it could give that...

"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"