UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by Edversion »

Hey admin,
Maczus is very unsure about his availability, so to make it easier for him and to make the league more competetive and interesting, we would like to introduce Shantu as 8th player.
We are discussing the date now.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

sounds good to me, noted now. ok then from what I see so far I believe that we're finally all set with seven teams and almost all with complete line ups except for oKo and ILM that only have seven people noted so far. in that sense, given the final circumstances I believe it would be good (not mandatory but strongly recommended/encouraged) that they (ilm/oko) also get a eight player in what's left to sing up. the deadline for that ended pretty much tomorrow night but given the usual final rush I believe that it can probably be extended for 24/48 hours more, until this Monday night, as last final exceptional grace period to make any changes to the teams. I don't think that should be a problem. for the rest I'm just updating the calendar accordingly to the new sevens team schedule now so stay tuned and do not forget about the current on going schedules that won't change.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, calendar updated now with the schedule for seven teams, as usual review that and if you spot some mistake/typo or anything just let me know. as can be seen there the schedule is definitively tight so this time there's not much room for delays in order to finish in time as planned (opening week included) so keep that in mind. this time I believe that then that should finally be it and what will be played so check it out. from what I see so far I believe that it finally turned out some serious tournament, definitively if everyone shows the all-star game from this thing is gonna be apocalyptic, so have fun and good luck to everyone involved.
Francesca
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Francesca »

Have fun n good luck :>
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

Admin date is probably going to be Wednesday for the ASS - oKo fight! Still in talks about the time though.
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Btw can you plz explain again how the map picks work? Is it both teams choose three from the entire map pool and then each team blocks one from each other and then tie-breaker is decided by the maps that are not chosen?
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, just the usual classic best of five, for example:
  • picks:
    1. ass: pro-q3dm6, pro-q3tourney7 (-), reqdm5
    2. oko: q3dm14 (-), pro-dcmap7, 13excave
    3. tie-breakers: hub3toruney1, q3dm7 (a-), overkill (b-)
  • maps: pro-q3dm6, pro-dcmap7, reqdm5, 13excave, hub3tourney1
for the finals (undercards included), the procedure will be the same except that the pool will be restricted exclusively to the maps that were at least picked during the first regular phase and without tie-breakers (i.e. legged as in the last final you won the championship against ilm). I hope that made it clear if not just ask.

ok, noted for the Wednesday night now as well then, thanks.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as usual with the Sundays here is the summary/reminder of the things left to settle now pretty much within today and/or within the next 24/36 hours (approx) max as grace period due all the hustle of the start of the tournament:
  • still waiting to hear if some of the teams want to make some final changes and/or add some reinforcement/backup player within today/tomorrow night the latest, in particular, ILM/oKo that only have seven players noted so far and are strongly recommended/encouraged to get a eight player to better follow the tournament. all the rest of the teams line-ups and tournament participants seem done for by now.
  • Team Community VS Double Trouble: team community already provided Monday, Thursday, Friday night availability for their opening match against dt therefore noted for the Thursday night so far at the wait to receive confirmation from dt to proceed with the rest of the usual choices within the next days.
  • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan: according to walnut words currently noted for the Wednesday night still at the wait to hear final start hour. additionally for this to be played Wednesday night I need ass picks pretty much within today along with oko picks and blocks pretty much tomorrow. keep that in mind.
  • ILM Clan VS Team Ozaru: ozaru has already provided Friday, Saturday and Sunday night availability for this week therefore taken the Sunday night as default date for their opening match against ilm. mike from ilm has already confirmed such date therefore now waiting for ilm to do the same as a whole team in order to proceed with the rest of the choies. additionally both teams say to be in talks so waiting as well response and input from that.
and I think that should be all by now. for the rest, as said, with the exception of a potential eight ILM/oKo player I think all the teams and tournament participants are pretty much done already so what was updated yesterday in the separate tournament thread is what will be finally organized. I didn't note a undercard event for the seventh place there so I think that given the case once the regular phase ends one cool possibility at some point it would be just to arrange one of those "random"/mix-up normal community games between the seventh place and a potential forum forza team or even against Теам Москва as guests given they would be in/available at that time that basically that was the performance level they displayed at their last special appearance last year so as usual stay tuned. the rest of the calendar, as said, I think that it's already packed so there should not be much time to waste and that should be all it.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

ok wednesday 9th ( VS ASS CLAN ) - 9 p.m. We choose q3dm14 (1) and q3dm8 (2)
Camaradas Iks De
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

The ASS - oKo match will be Wednesday 9th 21:00 CEST!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^Walnut* »

Oh hahaha lol. Cth we need to choose first i think
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*