UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by aimer »

Assuming we are still going ahead with the current schedule, our availability for next week is monday 7th, thursday 10th and friday 11th. It would be great if DT could play on one of those days too :-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

yes, as I said, even if a seventh team would end up showing up/assembling (still to be seen it seems) I'd keep the opening week match ups all the same then that team will rest in the opening week and I'll simply adjust the rest of the calendar accordingly from there (i.e. league of seven instead of six implies one more week and rescheduling the match ups) so these should remain. fantastic, noted now, ok I guess that then I can probably just swap the date with the oko match up to make it the Thursday 10 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) instead so far at the wait of double trouble input. additionally you can probably as well go already thinking about your (usual best of five) maps picks for this.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ^>!<FraG_MasiN

Post by FraG_MasiN »

I am free for any team that plays unfreeze event, write me if you need a player :D to your team :ugeek: :geek: :D :wave: :clap: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :thumbup:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

quite frankly as I told crm you already teamed up past year on immortal and completely dominated the entire season till the extreme that I had to intervene to keep this more or less competitive and exciting. this year both heero and kf willingly left immortal which was more than what I had requested to participate so I don't really see why you just don't continue with that. as I said, I believe that between over and immortal you should have more than enough solid active players to continue with the team and participate this year. I mean, just to name a, I believe realistic, line up olc, d4widoV, crm, shantu, xo, masin, dentist sound like a epic team that could perfectly go all the way so think about it. as said, you're already three noted for that team here so give it a go and let me know, I believe that with one or two more volunteers I could try to assemble the rest to complete the tier.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FraG_MasiN »

cool i go try resurect immortal clan
I'll try and see if it works
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I guess that then I'll send some personalized individual invitations for that now and we'll see. it would be good (virtually required) to know that within this weekend so let me know. additionally on top of that you also have Команда Сообщество that also got left out in the way by loverex so may be olc could also come with some players of his own to seal the deal. in any case I'm confident that within three former teams it should be more than enough just to build one more competitive team given there's enough real interest in that of course.
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

So for our match against oKo next week we are now looking if both teams can play on the Tuesday or Wednesday. For ASS the Tuesday is the best option atm! And we are also in talks about a timechange for the match, so instead of 21:00 CEST maybe 20:00 or 20:30 CEST, but nothing has been decided yet. Will keep you informed about this and I hope I can come back with an answer tommorow, so that we can move on to the maps!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news, thank you.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, as usual by the end of the week and similar times, here is the summary of the things I have noted still left to settle this weekend along with the current status of the matters:
  • still waiting to hear if some of the teams want to make some changes and/or add some reinforcement/backup player/s during this weekend to note/register the final line-ups of the teams otherwise the ones already posted here will remain.
  • additionally also waiting as well during this weekend to add a seventh competitive team to the tournament (that will rest in the opening week), initially a potential Soobshchestvo/Over/immortal mix-up team, or by any other mean any other team or combination of players that want to participate. so far, individually I just have noted dentist, crm and masin in to participate in this thus they would still need at least three other players (at least four recommended) in order to be able to form a team to participate.
  • Team Community VS Double Trouble: team community already provided Monday, Thursday, Friday night availability for their opening match against dt therefore noted for the Thursday night so far at the wait to receive confirmation from dt to proceed with the rest of the usual choices.
  • ILM Clan VS Team Ozaru: ozaru has already provided Friday, Saturday and Sunday night availability for this week therefore taken the Sunday night as default date for their opening match against ilm. additionally mike from ilm has already confirmed such date therefore now waiting for ilm to do same as a whole team in order to proceed with the rest of the choies.
  • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan: walnut just informed today that both teams are in talk to schedule this either the Tuesday or Wednesday nights and they will get back with a decision in order to proceed with the rest of the choices in the next days.
and unless I missed something I think that's it for now. for the rest in the maps topic, after think about it, as I said, although some maps could be cut (most notably focal/13hell all the rest are or were literally home maps by some team at some point here) I don't really believe that's a problem as to make any changes and they might always come in handy at some point in the future so it's probably better just leave them instead of start changing pools from tournament to tournament. that said I believe that what can be done to make it more competitive since from what I see this edition is pretty much all elite is to have a different map pool for the finals that will decide the tittle instead formed exclusively by all the maps that were at least picked by the teams during the regular phase matches so I just added that now to the tournament rules.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FraG_MasiN »

ok adminles the immortal clan is resurected i registry the clan for event Immortal clan members
**^>!<FraG_MasiN!?
^>!<Viper++
^>!<xo
^>!<crm
^>!<srl
^>!<noobzoord
^>!< olc
^>!<HolySquid
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

spectacular news, fantastic then I'll note that now and I'll update the calendar in the next days with the match ups for your team. btw big shout out to loverex/olc and let's give credit where credit is due for sticking out to the team despite the hardship this time, that's the way to go, that kinda surprised me, respect. ok, I guess that then you'll represent these guys, stay tuned at the forum for the matches organization in the coming dates. epic then I guess we're all done with the teams, I think it finally turned out a major league, looking exciting to be honest.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

adminless wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2024 22:20 ok, as usual by the end of the week and similar times, here is the summary of the things I have noted still left to settle this weekend along with the current status of the matters:
  • still waiting to hear if some of the teams want to make some changes and/or add some reinforcement/backup player/s during this weekend to note/register the final line-ups of the teams otherwise the ones already posted here will remain.
  • additionally also waiting as well during this weekend to add a seventh competitive team to the tournament (that will rest in the opening week), initially a potential Soobshchestvo/Over/immortal mix-up team, or by any other mean any other team or combination of players that want to participate. so far, individually I just have noted dentist, crm and masin in to participate in this thus they would still need at least three other players (at least four recommended) in order to be able to form a team to participate.
  • Team Community VS Double Trouble: team community already provided Monday, Thursday, Friday night availability for their opening match against dt therefore noted for the Thursday night so far at the wait to receive confirmation from dt to proceed with the rest of the usual choices.
  • ILM Clan VS Team Ozaru: ozaru has already provided Friday, Saturday and Sunday night availability for this week therefore taken the Sunday night as default date for their opening match against ilm. additionally mike from ilm has already confirmed such date therefore now waiting for ilm to do same as a whole team in order to proceed with the rest of the choies.
  • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan: walnut just informed today that both teams are in talk to schedule this either the Tuesday or Wednesday nights and they will get back with a decision in order to proceed with the rest of the choices in the next days.
and unless I missed something I think that's it for now. for the rest in the maps topic, after think about it, as I said, although some maps could be cut (most notably focal/13hell all the rest are or were literally home maps by some team at some point here) I don't really believe that's a problem as to make any changes and they might always come in handy at some point in the future so it's probably better just leave them instead of start changing pools from tournament to tournament. that said I believe that what can be done to make it more competitive since from what I see this edition is pretty much all elite is to have a different map pool for the finals that will decide the tittle instead formed exclusively by all the maps that were at least picked by the teams during the regular phase matches so I just added that now to the tournament rules.
I've went ahead and message Ironmonkey on discord so we can schedule something good for both teams and post it here for you adminless
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great, thank you :thumbup:
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

champi wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2024 22:00 CHAMPI ULT1MATE SUPER HYPER ULTRA AWESOME GROUP OF FRIENDS TEAM CLAN TOURNAMENT SQUAD:

Champi ( Captain )
Mobi
Agi
Roxor
Lithz
Vegetable
Oxi
cT
I'm signing up Pagon as 9th in case of a sub
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

you can not sign up a ninth player, eight is the limit so your team is full.