fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 19:08 Adminless, here's your avatar. very cool. :thumbup:
Can you make one of Ami drinking oko bladder blood please?
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 19:08 Adminless, here's your avatar. very cool. :thumbup:
Upload higher resolution picture version please
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

just reporting now that WTF has finally assembled for this upcoming season with members P0rsche, Miroslav, kf, viper++, frag_masin, everest and berkut so far at the wait of some potential changes/additions before the start of the competition. once again I bleieve that this finally means that f$ is death (I mean, it's just two random people that don't even have a forum account). additionally team forza looks like it's still gonna need some members so those players on a similar page around that might be interested don't hesitate to reach me about it to get a spot on the upcoming competition.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

nickaero wrote: Fri Oct 07, 2022 18:50
Upload higher resolution picture version please
this is a picture of 120 by 120 pixels - the size that is the maximum allowed on this forum as an avatar. I personally mailed it to adminless.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

PacMan wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 23:54
Can you make one of Ami drinking oko bladder blood please?
:lol:
Attachments
123123.jpg
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw if you want you can create a small avatar pack if you enjoying doing that stuff and I can just upload it here to the site for the people to chose from as you can see on the screen.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2022-10-08 11-14-00.png
Screenshot from 2022-10-08 10-05-58.png
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I want pacman to use that avatar porsche made for him :)
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

:lol:
fernandinho1337 wrote: Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:43 I want pacman to use that avatar porsche made for him :)
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

hi @adminless

wtf would like to give honorary membership to whoami pacman and agi. could you add them to the team with that rank? no eligibility to play connected to that.

best regarrds
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no, that's not the purpose of that list, sorry.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 13:01 hi @adminless

wtf would like to give honorary membership to whoami pacman and agi. could you add them to the team with that rank? no eligibility to play connected to that.

best regarrds
Lol
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:43 @aimer no man, not at all, it's not gonna happen. I repeat, the guy ignored this for a week even after a week of clear reminders and the only one he cared in answer was the one just notifying him that the time had indeed ran out and that therefor I had proceed to set the fight myself (i.e. the one where a "answer" didn't even really apply anymore, more non sense). I mean, he has admitted to that himself right on the thread, it's that there's not even really a case for here as I said from the start. you miss a deadline, you get overruled for that as well as any further deadlines for that fight as it can't be otherwise, no excuses. and for the record, we're half way the regular season not in the opening week, these same guys already scheduled three other fights previously this month under this same procedure (which btw it's just basic common sense), now don't try to make it look like these guys don't even know what this is about, they do clearly know. as you're noting yourself, we're here to have fun and a good time sharing the game experiencing positive activities on the events not to put up with any of this bullshit and engage in toxic behaviors. I think I made it very clear plenty of times already that I will not tolerate any of this bullshit and I just won't. for other events, I insist, I don't see any issue and/or failure with the procedure here only that, toxic people making a mess as usual that has been dealt accordingly so I believe the procedure has indeed worked good and teams must obviously report to me (through some channel, either here or by mail) as it's my responsibility to oversee that the competition develops normally and according to healthy and positive standards and to take the necessary steps otherwise. that's my role and why I'm here for.

@miro as I told you both that will be dealt with accordingly once the regular season ends not now. as for the tag, no, as I said when the clan was unbanned it was exclusively done due P0rsche and Berkut requests and insistence over the years not because of yours or anybody else (the rest had moved on and later rejoined these guys) therefor in what concerns me and this site the wtf leaders and really the tag itself belong to P0rsche and Berkut regardless of whether you represented them in this specific event so in the event of a split they have every right to request their tag to be respected and keep it and have the rest to move to another "new" clan (i.e. to change the tag) instead which I will honor.
Dude I dunno , I think they lost the clan tag by refusing to fight Ami in clan match .....
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as I brought, not gonna start another shit show now because of that but it's not as simple as it looks and there's more to this than what meets the eye so basically as I said I don't think that there's the need to make a huge deal out of this, nobody is taking anything away from anybody this time or anything. taking everything in consideration I feel like its a reasonable and fair demand for them to keep their tag and have the rest to spawn a new clan without them or whatever given the case.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 14:07 do you understand irony/ sarcasm? my last post was sarcastic.

if you want us to finish the tournament you should keep communicating with kf and me.

if you want to give the clantag to those toxic maniacs feel free to do so. just be aware that they will not participate in any tournament in the future anyways (unless its 2on2 or 3on3 and you allow them to play with ami) as they are so toxic that they are totally burned in this community anyways. if you let us finish this tournament with wtf tag you could consider giving the tag to us as we make for proper competition and have shown to all games so far.
Yes, I still believe that what happened is just an ordinary household mess, I hope it wasn't a blitzkrieg plan to try to capture the WTF clan in order to show this something for WhoAmI. Miroslav, I think you need to relax a little, why are you so mad that WhoAmI n1? It is the people who choose. you thought you could take over the clan, but you won't achieve anything with this, it's not the WTF tag that makes the clan desirable, but special players. Therefore, the player will not become special even if he signs with the WTF tag.
WTF is not for sale for any money. And you thought that you could just go in and privatize the clan like that ?
you can offer WhoAmI to buy out the clan for $ 10,000 or maybe for $ 100,000 - but he will refuse you. Because there is something in life that is not for sale. Finish the tournament - we will close our eyes to it. Adminless, I'm sorry that this happened. But I think what happened, it could not be avoided, since we are all not perfect and learn from our mistakes.
Miroslav , what 's wrong with you ? you have always been an image of honor and dignity - stop playing dirty games and envying WhoAmI. Calm down. You just tried to capture the Whoami clan and win the tournament, then write dirty letters for WhoamI - and all just because you envy him so much. My mistake was that I did not expect such a thing from you, otherwise such a situation would not have happened. And do you understand that we are setting up the Adminless with this ? What are you even thinking about? next time, develop Smarter plans so as not to mess up.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Porsche, if you ever return to this world feel free to message me and then let us have a beer