UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by fernandinho1337 »

@adminles I disagree. feel free to message berkut and porsche about organizing the outstanding games for wtf. all matches will be lost due to no show/ loss per default. they simply cant ragequit the team and demand the tag for themselves.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, got that.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

i.e. you still message me and kf and we will professionally finish the tournament with rest of the team?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well as I see fit, now for this fight I'll summon everyone just exactly as you have told me to do so. I was actually writing the tomorrow PM for kf as you wrote me that I just consequently dropped due your request and instead I'll summon everyone (from both teams) and this time everyone that show up will be allowed to play (or not in case one or both of the teams doesn't meet at least five people). you accusing them of rage quitting and obvious clear toxic proven behavior but reality is that they are as well accusing the team of not really taking in consideration their opinions, wills and interests with the addition of new members and other decisions (i.e. basically that the team they worked for years to revive was took over, just as they did themselves with ami btw but something for what they already has been punished more than enough) and that ultimately you directly "kicked" Berkut for being his usual maniac self and that P0rsche hasn't been playing because you directly ordered him so. as said, as I see it that's a internal team dispute/drama that probably is not even none of my business to mediate in. in what concerns me I registered a team with players miro, olc, kf, viper, frag_masin, P0rsche, berkut and def that was already removed under your request to give room for a replacement under a wtf tag for this tournament and that's what I'll deal with. after the regular season you are all free to part ways, join other clans, start a new clan or whatever though as long as P0rsche/Berkut remain in wtf and active/engaged about it the tag will stay with them. I'll honor that from them.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

do you understand irony/ sarcasm? my last post was sarcastic.

if you want us to finish the tournament you should keep communicating with kf and me.

if you want to give the clantag to those toxic maniacs feel free to do so. just be aware that they will not participate in any tournament in the future anyways (unless its 2on2 or 3on3 and you allow them to play with ami) as they are so toxic that they are totally burned in this community anyways. if you let us finish this tournament with wtf tag you could consider giving the tag to us as we make for proper competition and have shown to all games so far.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, got that as well, that sounds better then as I told this was probably not the right moment and place to bring that up let alone to start cranking "jokes" about it so yes I had took that as it was. no problem I'll PM you both (kf and you) later the fight card for tomorrow as intended and hopefully I just finished now sending the individual invitations for over. for the tag as I said, sure I know that those guys probably are not gonna do anything with it but who cares? it's not that important and there's not a obligation to either as brought at the start of the sing up. however I do know for a fact that they do care and it's very important for them to honor that tag and I see no reason to take that away from them. they spammed the shit out of me for years too hard to get that tag unbanned and they never even considered dropping it not even once. things unfortunately went south with the current team and it just didn't work out (no drama/no bullshit, it's what it's) and they are fine with that (they are not even really complaining) they are requesting that once this is resolved and you part ways they keep the tag which seems like a reasonable demand to me.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

@miro as I told you both that will be dealt with accordingly once the regular season ends not now. as for the tag, no, as I said when the clan was unbanned it was exclusively done due P0rsche and Berkut requests and insistence over the years not because of yours or anybody else (the rest had moved on and later rejoined these guys) therefor in what concerns me and this site the wtf leaders and really the tag itself belong to P0rsche and Berkut regardless of whether you represented them in this specific event so in the event of a split they have every right to request their tag to be respected and keep it and have the rest to move to another "new" clan (i.e. to change the tag) instead which I will honor.
[/quote]

Thank you Adminless
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 14:26 ok, got that as well, that sounds better then as I told this was probably not the right moment and place to bring that up let alone to start cranking "jokes" about it so yes I had took that as it was. no problem I'll PM you both (kf and you) later the fight card for tomorrow as intended and hopefully I just finished now sending the individual invitations for over. for the tag as I said, sure I know that those guys probably are not gonna do anything with it but who cares? it's not that important and there's not a obligation to either as brought at the start of the sing up. however I do know for a fact that they do care and it's very important for them to honor that tag and I see no reason to take that away from them. they spammed the shit out of me for years too hard to get that tag unbanned and they never even considered dropping it not even once. things unfortunately went south with the current team and it just didn't work out (no drama/no bullshit, it's what it's) and they are fine with that (they are not even really complaining) they are requesting that once this is resolved and you part ways they keep the tag which seems like a reasonable demand to me.
yes
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

[/quote]

Miroslav, everyone is waiting for the match !
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 14:36

Miroslav, everyone is waiting for the match ! I 'm already making popcorn today )
[/quote]
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok P0rsche we know that, I think I already communicated your demands and your perspective of the situation and I believe that we're working towards a agreement now, no need to heat this up anymore then please don't spam this with no end.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Heero-2b wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 22:59 you probably have total bullshit in your head when you prove your superiority here. It could have been solved quite simply. You made total bullshit out of it. originally you wrote that you put us on for this match or at least that's how I understood it. We were supposed to play our two maps out of the first three. Since they chose the same maps, we basically could play all three maps we wanted. This is how you chose it yourself and we only play one. So play it yourself with WTF and I think everyone will thank you.

choose the maps to play, choose the teams, choose the team names, which you already do anyway, so actually play it all by yourself.

I'm not talking about some shitty map. It's purely a matter of principle. Yes, I made a mistake, I'm sorry, but I started to solve the problem, but for you, it's an insurmountable path, something that can't be discussed, and that's your problem. You behave like a dictator, you do things according to yourself and not according to the community. Everything is a problem. How do you want people to respect you if you don't respect their opinions? Hey, I don't care, have a good time here and thanks for at least half of it.

Hero you sound like an ass, I can't see how this message at all shows your trying solve a problem ,

See assez like you and anyone else who don't really.play that often need to keep dummy in your mouth

I had nothing to do so just thought I would start on you , so nothing personal

Sometimes I think admin gets carried away , but even he has taken a step back and messages from time to time reminding everyone

Basic stuff you assez of teams can't get right

It's just a game , take the disadvantage as you messed up and play the game , as it's part of the game

So your whole team took a vote and decided to follow your reply you sent here ??? I very much doubt they all speak like this

Ass

No offence btw
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

I want to say thank you that the tournament is organized at a high level.
Everything is very thoughtful, excellent organization, settings, curation. Everything is at the highest level. The games are spectacular, exciting. There are a lot of interesting commands, moreover, from different servers. The rebel Miroslav also adds heat ! ))) (Miroslav, even according to the statistics of anfreeze n2!, so you play on freefun a not on the first server (away from WhoAmI)) - this is a fact, everyone sees everything. Do you and olc think you're the smartest? You better not get Adminless!)
The best match seemed to me to be the Pride vs Community fight
with a high level of tactics and strategy, which gave a record score of 10-0 (in the dry) (flawless victory)!)))

Added new great maps like "storm" and "req". The storm map differs from others in that there are almost no places for sit-ins. And players need to stick to active actions, interact quickly, however, as well as on the "req" map. It shows the team's ability to play in active combat mode.
These two new cards perfectly balanced the range of cards, allowing teams to compete in different tactics and styles of interaction.
I liked to get and see the map for the first time (storm/ req/ and a map with a clock, I don't know what it's called), for me this is what every player wants to see - to get a team into an unknown situation and quickly acclimatize on the spot - that's exactly what shows the full abilities of the team (it's like getting to an uninhabited island where survival depends on the ability to quickly train). Although someone probably likes to know the map in advance more - lol)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, let's clear the mess and hopefully summarize how the situation currently stands with this week fights here:
  • Tenth 4
    • ASS Clan VS oKo Clan - Sunday 4 of December of 2022 19:30 CET
      • status: agreed for the Sunday 4 still small discrepancy to settle between the teams for the exact start time. at the wait of ASS picks within the next few days.
  • Tenth 5
    • Team Over30 VS WTF Clan - Tuesday 29 of November of 2022 21:00 CET
      • status: wtf comfirmed and over overruled. miro and kf notified of the fight card by PM on forum and over members xo, heero, d4widoV, crm, noobzordofzords, purejoint notified individually by email. therefor all set and ready to go tomorrow.
    • Team Community VS ASS Clan - delayed
      • status: moved to the Wednesday 7 of December of 2022 21:00 CET to be announced/presented as usual hopefully this night along the next round of fights for the teams to meet. ass already confirmed such date.
  • Tenth 6
    • Team Pride VS ILM Clan - Wednesday 30 of November of 2022 20:30 CET
      • status: confirmed just at the wait for ilm to block one of pride picks (6++ 7++ overkill) and one form the set of tie-breakers (pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14, q3dm8) before today (Monday 28) 20:30 CET (UTC+01) to then proceed afterwards with pride final choices as well.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thank you P0rsche and yes I agree the tournament has worked good and despite the endless controversy about the changes and the map pools and all that, they added to the game and improved the tournament. that being said I'd appreciate if you would let us normally continue with the development of the tournament and stop interfering with the conversation here.