UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

Alexander
User lv3
User lv3

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by Alexander »

Ok let's try Wed 20:30, I hope it won't be 5 maps game.
Our maps are the same, as always - 6++, 7++, overkill.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok great news thank you for that then just waiting now for ilm to block one of those (6++, 7++, overkill) and one form the set of tie-breakers (pro-q3tourney2, q3dm14, q3dm8) within the next 24 hours for then finally you resolve the rest no later than the Tuesday.

@semi sure just read the thread heero picks were storm3tourney1, reqdm5, bal3dm3 and wtf reqdm5, storm3tourney1, charon3dm9. after I block charon that gives the same maps plus my statistical projections which I'm quite confident they should be more favorable than wtf fourth and fifth picks for them as I even answered yesterday that guy x in the morning before he came up here with all that bullshit. total non sense.
Heero-2b
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Heero-2b »

you probably have total bullshit in your head when you prove your superiority here. It could have been solved quite simply. You made total bullshit out of it. originally you wrote that you put us on for this match or at least that's how I understood it. We were supposed to play our two maps out of the first three. Since they chose the same maps, we basically could play all three maps we wanted. This is how you chose it yourself and we only play one. So play it yourself with WTF and I think everyone will thank you.

choose the maps to play, choose the teams, choose the team names, which you already do anyway, so actually play it all by yourself.

I'm not talking about some shitty map. It's purely a matter of principle. Yes, I made a mistake, I'm sorry, but I started to solve the problem, but for you, it's an insurmountable path, something that can't be discussed, and that's your problem. You behave like a dictator, you do things according to yourself and not according to the community. Everything is a problem. How do you want people to respect you if you don't respect their opinions? Hey, I don't care, have a good time here and thanks for at least half of it.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

A strange pattern.
In this case, it would be possible to be called "game over 0-30" - no, seriously, do you continue to think that you can pretend like this that you can't show the result?! Your abilities can be greater, and people hope to see it in the upcoming match against the scandalous clan "Fake WTF". Miroslav and his comrades, as it turned out, do not respect the creator of the clan - the legendary WhoAmI. In addition, the recruitment of some players was also made without taking into account the opinion of the creator of the clan. For this, they were kicked out of the clan, and are now quoted by the people as "Fake WTF". But since they really want to be as cool as WTF (like WhoAmI), they just can't resist the temptation to illegally use the clan tag. Their morale has dropped, and they merge one game after another, so, Team Over 30, you have every chance of winning to prove that you are the creators of fate and not strange patterns!
Heero-2b wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:46 NO, we sayed our maps for clan WTF, so: storm, bal3, reqdm5. definitely not picking pro-nodm9, pro-q3tourney2, 6++, thx WTF
Attachments
FALSE_WTF_MIRO.jpg
OVER 30.jpg
image.png
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Heero-2b wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 22:59 you probably have total bullshit in your head when you prove your superiority here. It could have been solved quite simply. You made total bullshit out of it. originally you wrote that you put us on for this match or at least that's how I understood it. We were supposed to play our two maps out of the first three. Since they chose the same maps, we basically could play all three maps we wanted. This is how you chose it yourself and we only play one. So play it yourself with WTF and I think everyone will thank you.

choose the maps to play, choose the teams, choose the team names, which you already do anyway, so actually play it all by yourself.

I'm not talking about some shitty map. It's purely a matter of principle. Yes, I made a mistake, I'm sorry, but I started to solve the problem, but for you, it's an insurmountable path, something that can't be discussed, and that's your problem. You behave like a dictator, you do things according to yourself and not according to the community. Everything is a problem. How do you want people to respect you if you don't respect their opinions? Hey, I don't care, have a good time here and thanks for at least half of it.
Heero, come on man. You should say thank you that Adminless has cut the power of the WTF and Pride teams. It makes you feel better. Besides, damn, what's the difference on which map to play? I was playing req and storm cards for the first time at all, and I didn't even have one card at the time of the match, as it turned out. And that didn't stop us from winning. In the community , those players who turn up the cards like a nerd are generally despised ! ))) So I like your team because you don't strain yourself, as I understand. So don't worry
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sun Nov 27, 2022 23:32, edited 1 time in total.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

[/quote]
Kick ass to the false WTF team!)))
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sun Nov 27, 2022 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

[/quote]
Heero! I 'll tell you more - before each match , Berkut and I have no idea what the cards will be - we never knew and we don 't want to know - that 's how we should play . People are still primarily looking at how a player plays, and not at how he has worked out tactics and strategy on a certain map. So - don't worry about it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

look pal just a few quick answers for the record:

-"It could have been solved quite simply": but to solve exactly what? you missed a deadline as properly documented and that carries the actions that followed. there's no such bullshit here other than you trying to ignore the established procedure for the sake of it.

-"originally you wrote that you put us on for this match or at least that's how I understood it": sure even till this moment you never committed to any fight date after a week of reminders, what else did you expect, that we keep putting up with your bullshit? that's not how things work my friend, as I'm telling you, there was no more time to waste and the competition must (and will) go on either with or without your team.

-"Yes, I made a mistake, I'm sorry": in tune with the previous answer, bullshitting all this with this non sense and showing up here even after I had answered you all that and you were well aware of all this is definitively not the right way to say "sorry" so once again don't give me that shit. if your "apology" would be any sincere you would just have drop it from the get go when we properly talked and you would have properly accepted it and moved on as everyone else do (in case you don't know, before you there was the same incident with pride, with oko, with ass etc).

-"but I started to solve the problem": hahaha yes, I'm pretty sure that start by showing up here just to tell me to "shove [my] entire freeze league in [my] ass" is the right way to "solve" anything.

-"something that can't be discussed": quit straight up lying, I timely, politely and appropriately answered every single of your messages (both in private as well as here in public) even when quite frankly I didn't even have to and the prove is right here for everyone to see.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@P0rsche come on man I don't need you now to start yet another shit show.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

[/quote]
!!! Adminless, given the deviation of the WTF clan (after that, he was quoted as a fake WTF) from the Rules, namely the destructive policy of the new team composition towards the guardians of the clan, which threatened the Responsibility of the team's participation in the competition, I think it is possible to balance this offense so that Berkut and P0rsche could play for the OVER30 team once in a match against the falseWTF clan! (with the permission of the Adminless and the OVER30 team) !!!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no man, as I told you all that other bullshit will follow after the regular season ends in one month. at the moment you signed up for this in a team with miro, olc, kf, viper, frag_masin and you already participated in one fight (where you were decisive btw on that colossal fifth game to top former undisputed champions pride) so now you can not participate on the same competition in another team. after it, sure feel free to part ways and face off as you see fit but at its appropriate time not now.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 23:45 no man, as I told you all that other bullshit will follow after the regular season ends in one month. at the moment you signed up for this in a team with miro, olc, kf, viper, frag_masin and you already participated in one fight (where you were decisive btw on that colossal fifth game to top former undisputed champions pride) so now you can not participate on the same competition in another team. after it, sure feel free to part ways and face off as you see fit but at its appropriate time not now.
ok
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

adminless wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 23:32 look pal just a few quick answers for the record:

-"It could have been solved quite simply": but to solve exactly what? you missed a deadline as properly documented and that carries the actions that followed. there's no such bullshit here other than you trying to ignore the established procedure for the sake of it.

-"originally you wrote that you put us on for this match or at least that's how I understood it": sure even till this moment you never committed to any fight date after a week of reminders, what else did you expect, that we keep putting up with your bullshit? that's not how things work my friend, as I'm telling you, there was no more time to waste and the competition must (and will) go on either with or without your team.

-"Yes, I made a mistake, I'm sorry": in tune with the previous answer, bullshitting all this with this non sense and showing up here even after I had answered you all that and you were well aware of all this is definitively not the right way to say "sorry" so once again don't give me that shit. if your "apology" would be any sincere you would just have drop it from the get go when we properly talked and you would have properly accepted it and moved on as everyone else do (in case you don't know, before you there was the same incident with pride, with oko, with ass etc).

-"but I started to solve the problem": hahaha yes, I'm pretty sure that start by showing up here just to tell me to "shove [my] entire freeze league in [my] ass" is the right way to "solve" anything.

-"something that can't be discussed": quit straight up lying, I timely, politely and appropriately answered every single of your messages (both in private as well as here in public) even when quite frankly I didn't even have to and the prove is right here for everyone to see.
Something that i have noticed participating in these tournaments over the years is that it is not always easy to keep track of what is going despite the efforts of adminless to be clear upfront. Newer teams, especially, may find it takes a bit longer to adjust to the settings and the schedule when it spans over months as more team sign up to play (similar thing happened with the second russian team last year) and the unpredictability of real life events kick in.

When the day to submit availability/maps changes every week potentially, work/family commitments can easily contribute to a missed deadline so for future tournaments an alternative could be considered to make it simpler for teams to organise (and to alleviate the burden of keeping track of everything for adminless): teams are responsible to agree on a day to play and the maps by submitting their choices on a given day the week prior.

For example, team A vs team B playing on week 2, team A must have submitted their day/maps by friday on week 1, which includes contacting team B and agreeing on maps or report a no show (some of this happens already).

This should help reducing incomprehensions like "when were we supposed to agree on this again?" and it would be easier to decide who failed to commit to the deadlines.

In the spirit of playing to have fun (we still doing that right?) i think maybe an exception could be made this time for team o30 given that it's their first time participating.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

We wanna keep wtf clantag. I only consider giving it up if porsche and berkut get 5 ppl together (including ami).

@porsche :-/ your „god“ left for oko - get over it :)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@aimer no man, not at all, it's not gonna happen. I repeat, the guy ignored this for a week even after a week of clear reminders and the only one he cared in answer was the one just notifying him that the time had indeed ran out and that therefor I had proceed to set the fight myself (i.e. the one where a "answer" didn't even really apply anymore, more non sense). I mean, he has admitted to that himself right on the thread, it's that there's not even really a case for here as I said from the start. you miss a deadline, you get overruled for that as well as any further deadlines for that fight as it can't be otherwise, no excuses. and for the record, we're half way the regular season not in the opening week, these same guys already scheduled three other fights previously this month under this same procedure (which btw it's just basic common sense), now don't try to make it look like these guys don't even know what this is about, they do clearly know. as you're noting yourself, we're here to have fun and a good time sharing the game experiencing positive activities on the events not to put up with any of this bullshit and engage in toxic behaviors. I think I made it very clear plenty of times already that I will not tolerate any of this bullshit and I just won't. for other events, I insist, I don't see any issue and/or failure with the procedure here only that, toxic people making a mess as usual that has been dealt accordingly so I believe the procedure has indeed worked good and teams must obviously report to me (through some channel, either here or by mail) as it's my responsibility to oversee that the competition develops normally and according to healthy and positive standards and to take the necessary steps otherwise. that's my role and why I'm here for.

@miro as I told you both that will be dealt with accordingly once the regular season ends not now. as for the tag, no, as I said when the clan was unbanned it was exclusively done due P0rsche and Berkut requests and insistence over the years not because of yours or anybody else (the rest had moved on and later rejoined these guys) therefor in what concerns me and this site the wtf leaders and really the tag itself belong to P0rsche and Berkut regardless of whether you represented them in this specific event so in the event of a split they have every right to request their tag to be respected and keep it and have the rest to move to another "new" clan (i.e. to change the tag) instead which I will honor.