Bonus - (Nightmare)

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.

do you think the reported player here cheats?

Poll ended at Sat Sep 24, 2022 20:57

yes
17%
no
67%
I don't know/unsure
17%

Total votes: 6

Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Re: Bonus - (Nightmare)

Post by Bishop »

Your Conscience wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 21:12
adminless wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 20:54 so far I don't think so. I checked your demos early today and I can't conclude 100% guarantee cheating there so I can't take action on dubious grounds. he could probably be cheating, mostly wallhack in my opinion rather than aim/shot, but it's also clear the guy has some skill of his own.
Question: then why he just changed nickname and model after i mention on server that i complain on forum? I mean, if he is legit than why he is changed just everything as try to hide himself and run from server as soon as he reach 50 points and "win"?
Other people also think its bot, i just not bothered to screen all opinion but here is Ron just now for example:
Ron saying - aimbot.jpg
Unnamed Player now - changed his nick.jpg
I can probably add a poll about it and then we'll see if it passes.
And who gonna vote on this poll - he is on FFA server not main, some players on FFA, like Mugabe, even don't understand when i say to them go and complain on forum. Maybe they even do not know about forum existense, or just dumb as rock. Any way i just played with him and see some unreal rail shots when i was behind the wall flying, and in milliseconds as i shown flying - instant rail in me. Sure... :roll:
I think these dudes have a serious problem. As the UnnamedPlayer on the screenshots, I played FFA for a game or two. These two guys were so full of themselves, believing they are the best players or something. Upon killing them, I'd receive some sort of weird mockery, and tbh, none of those arguments make any sense. Tired of being accused of cheating, when most of you haven't even seen what an actual aimbot looks like.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

dude I know as I wrote you probably were just a old player sick and tired of always getting accussed/reported simply trolling and messing with these guys. the thing is that I highly doubt you're gonna make matters any better like that so if you wanna stay around and enjoy the game like everyone else cool. otherwise go trolling/messing around somewhere else. things has always been like that and it's not just you, it's what it's.
Malus
Unleveled User

Post by Malus »

Hhahahahah
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I don't see anything suspicious about these demos. 50% accuracy on ffa is normal. the guy only plays with rockets, even quite good for people from this server. someone wrote about LG and PG which cannot be seen on the demos?
Camaradas Iks De
Malus
Unleveled User

Post by Malus »

No worries guys, I left this game already. It wastes too much of my time. It's been too addictive for me, also makes me too mad. I'll miss it tho. :D
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Malus wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:39 No worries guys, I left this game already. It wastes too much of my time. It's been too addictive for me, also makes me too mad. I'll miss it tho. :D
Yeah I don't know how you lot play so much , got nothing else to do :shock:
Malus
Unleveled User

Post by Malus »

Actually as i work on PC, i manage to do a lot of things. I just don't want to waste my time with noobs
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Malus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 16:46 Actually as i work on PC, i manage to do a lot of things. I just don't want to waste my time with noobs
Ah ok , serious player , to bad , you serious players make us noobs better , never mind
Malus
Unleveled User

Post by Malus »

What are you talking about? I don't understand. Nevermind.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Malus wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 21:15 What are you talking about? I don't understand. Nevermind.
Well you don't have time for noobs , so stop replying and leave this planet :crazy:
Get Rekt
Unleveled User

Post by Get Rekt »

Lol what a freak of nature you are. Perma banning people for no reason, what a fucking failure. I'll leave this planet you go fuck yourself instead.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

quite frankly I doubt you could have made it any more clear why you're getting banned, big time trolling and bitching right from the get go. as with cthulhu you should probably have stopped/left where you said you would instead of coming back for more shit so now be gone.