PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: WhoAmI?!

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 18:43 "..transfusion is complete.." hahahah
Lol yes

It is now Magi power it's why Ami intials are inside magi blood MAgI , it's prophecy according to the master dupa powerrrrr
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

przecież nawet jak czituje to z tymi czaitami to słaby jest:)
google translate wrote:after all, even when he feels it with these czaitami, he is weak :)
Mankubus
Unleveled User
in-game nick: Mankubus , A4TECh

WhoAmI?!

Post by Mankubus »

Good evening. Well, I think it's time to raise the topic again about the ban of a player under the nickname WhoAmI?!. To begin with, this not a good person has become insolent, so shoot without aiming, no matter what weapon. No one can kill him, but he can kill everyone, what nonsense! cheater Nssd. Videos and materials are enough. I also have a question why not everyone voted to ban WhoAmI?! ??? Let the players tell their opinion about his game. There are players who have been playing for more than one year! They play, but no one has such a level, and it's not about skill, but about deceit. Miroslav is the one who plays well, there is no doubt at a high level and we have enough such players in our community, WhoAmI?! it's a shame and disgrace, and I'm not talking about his doppelganger who was recently caught (although now understand who is who) for cheating, but the one who defected from the WTF clan to the oKo clan. I will do my best to get him banned. I ask respected administrators to take my words into account. Thank you, good luck everyone.

P.S. I think there is no need to introduce this player, there are materials for 2019.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Lol bro, you are on forum for a few months and most active in reports discussion. Aren't you a notorious complainer? As you said, Ami has been discussed many times and result was - not a cheater. Only if someone else is playing under his nickname...
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

@Mankubus

You accuse with certainty WhoAmI?! of cheating and asks that he be banned, but do you have concrete evidence to provide here to prove your claims... reporting the comments in game of other players is not a reliable proof, nor your feelings or your frustration at not being able to beat him... at best you can suggest having doubts but accusing someone of cheating without real and concrete evidence is useless if not to show that you are only a frustrated complainant...

moreover if you don't know WhoAmI?! plays on servers like ranked.fpsclasico.de with and against top players like Miroslav, ORGI69, CTHULHU, fau, ixsy, aimer, Blaze, Semisek48, etc... he is a finalist of "UnFreeZe 2022 community competition ( 220315)" (viewtopic.php?p=8141#p8141) it also has the "highest maximum score efficiency with 5.20 points/death on Sunday 6 of February of 2022" (viewtopic.php?p=9310#p9310) if as you claim WhoAmI?! was cheating I think that these players would have realized it and would have done the necessary for him to be sanctioned...

I imagine that you know the statistics pages of the servers such as https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/ and https://vps.fpsclasico.de/ which will allow you to better appreciate the player qualities of WhoAmI?!

I strongly advise you to revise your positions and to continue to train, to improve, and maybe one day you will be able to beat him in a duel or in a team, in the meantime show humility by accepting that he is a much better player than you...

my respectful greetings
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I think imprecise answer is probably very precise and sums up everything well. for the rest, the thread and the poll you're looking for is this one here and as you can see after a long running discussion and poll people (Miroslav included) cast him not a cheater.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

on this server, for example, just change the name and only play RG to be reported, WITHOUT EVIDENCE, for using the alleged cheats BUT you don't mind the fact that the guy with the aimbot has been playing on the server for two days, you are playing as if nothing happened because there is no other server as popular and easier for "novices" like this one, you do not even deign to report an open scammer, I do not see such reports, it was probably only me who did. don't be offended, but if you only played, maybe 400 hours in Q3, and we have several thousand hours (on all names I am the one of longest playing player in terms of time spent on the server, which I checked on the gametracker .com website + - 1200h ) it is not I expect too constructive comments from you on any topic. knowledge about the game and the multiplayer formula itself verifies who knows and who doesn't. and now classic :

"do you think that there are pro on this server? play with Miroslav 1v1 duel then you will delete the game"
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Mankubus wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 1:59 Good evening. Well, I think it's time to raise the topic again about the ban of a player under the nickname WhoAmI?!. To begin with, this not a good person has become insolent, so shoot without aiming, no matter what weapon. No one can kill him, but he can kill everyone, what nonsense! cheater Nssd. Videos and materials are enough. I also have a question why not everyone voted to ban WhoAmI?! ??? Let the players tell their opinion about his game. There are players who have been playing for more than one year! They play, but no one has such a level, and it's not about skill, but about deceit. Miroslav is the one who plays well, there is no doubt at a high level and we have enough such players in our community, WhoAmI?! it's a shame and disgrace, and I'm not talking about his doppelganger who was recently caught (although now understand who is who) for cheating, but the one who defected from the WTF clan to the oKo clan. I will do my best to get him banned. I ask respected administrators to take my words into account. Thank you, good luck everyone.

P.S. I think there is no need to introduce this player, there are materials for 2019.
Mankubus?

Please provide evidence, this is only way

The only GUILTY thing whoami has done , is that he now drinks magi bladder blood for power

Anyhow evidence, simples
Mankubus
Unleveled User

Post by Mankubus »

Well, of course, not a cheater, a clan member will not say that he is a cheater, this is understandable. Because there are common interests, I absolutely do not take this into account. But as for all the players, their opinions. And how many people were banned without the slightest evidence, huh??? Why cover and do not want to understand?? It's good for someone!!! The player under the nickname Nssd was banned immediately because of one video, and that raises doubts among some. And they said that he was not a cheater, he was just a master, funny.
Mankubus
Unleveled User

Post by Mankubus »

Do you need a video? Well, well, of course, as without it, others don’t need a video. WhoAmI?! he is special, well, then the video needs special, I guess. Time will tell..... Good luck to all honest players.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

my last statement on this topic because this guy can't even explain what kind of fraud he is talking about
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

btw the hssnd dude got banned after months of reports and a vote that passed same as with most people around here that although you might not see the "evidence" I indeed do actually take a look at the player/incident background and the history to verify it on most instances and even if I wouldn't and make a bad call this site is always open for eventual revision later on if necessary. so basically as people is telling you get your facts straight as there has been several people (Miroslav included that you named him yourself) that have said that the guy doesn't cheat not just his teammates/friends as you're putting it.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

It's just funny and pathetic. If you accuse someone that plays for a long time on any server, at least bring any evidences. Also check on forum if anybody of us was accusing Ami of cheating when he was in WTF ;)

Next thing is that you probably can't detect a cheater.
https://unfreeze.fpsclasico.de/playerst ... IbaiLLANOS
As I can see here, you were playing with this dude and died 2 times. This is alias of aimbot cheater, which was reported by cTh. He killed you 2 times and you couldn't tell it's a cheater? Nice :D Even if Ami wasn't in oKo, I would not take your accusations seriously, because of that.

Little fact. If you can't kill somebody and die, it's definetely your fault.
Last edited by oKo*Magister on Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:47, edited 2 times in total.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Mankubus wrote: Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:27 Do you need a video? Well, well, of course, as without it, others don’t need a video. WhoAmI?! he is special, well, then the video needs special, I guess. Time will tell..... Good luck to all honest players.
If you cheated, we'd need video too, I guess. It's different when someone joins 1st time and it's visible that he cheats and different when someone who plays for a long time gets reported.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*