fpsclassico masters vs UnFreeZe All Stars super fight

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: fpsclassico masters vs UnFreeZe All Stars super fight

Post by adminless »

sounds good welcome in guys, ok then team masters is assembled already in virtually full force (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 6th already plus the 9th as backup) probably just waiting for zord and/or magi (at the expense of the 9th in the case of both) to complete the top tier. this means that then is up to team UnFreeZe to make the fight happen (which I'll personally try my best to in one way or another) just as said if they doesn't in the next days/week you'll just become UnFreeZe undisputed and literally uncontested champions. when I started/thought this I wasn't really that serious but I believe that by the level of skill of the people involved and the response I think it's obvious this will be a top rated event so I'll add team masters as another special team here for special events team UnFreeZe style later on and I'll rank the fight as a team UnFreeZe special fight and the winner of this will take the vacant tittle of undisputed champions. as usual if somebody objects and believe that is totally undeserved feel free to raise it here and challenge the winner of this for the tittle. until then with the Moskva guys pretty much over I'm certain these are tops so that will be it.

@semi sure that sounds good to me although as a said I'm not gonna add as a main player (and therefor depend on) somebody I can't even talk to so he will join as a extra player. I mean, the teams later will set the changes (or not) as they see fit, I'm not doing any "coaching" this time but he will join as the sixth guy so team UnFreeZe is gonna need at least five other people for this besides him. ok, that start to look some better for team UnFreeZe with blaze, aimer, cthulhu and now ricky, in my opinion just with ami there team UnFreeZe should be set (i.e. I don't think it should any problem to get a solid sixth player among hundred). for the rest I heard nothing from ixsy/nastia so I invited today loverex (komanda soobschestvo leader) that was probably just about that level so we'll see. I believe that given the circumstances that should give about max force with a team UnFreeZe mostly built of team leaders. for the rest I think both monkey and klar are probably afk, just not active at this time then if so I guess I'll give it the weekend to see if there's some other update and if not I'll just try to recruit a few other players for team UnFreeZe.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

noobzord just joined and confirmed now. basically this should complete team masters now with no ifs, no buts, no anything and the only doubt if magi will take his extra spot or cede it to either orgi or mwhq3 (mwhq3 so far). thanks for joining in guys.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, finally yesterday night ami reached back for team UnFreeZe and said that he is indeed interested in join us but unfortunately he usually has availability problems to play on weekends so I guess that given the case I'll just note him in for team UnFreeZe as a reinforcement/extra player to be safe (same as with ricky) and that will mean that then team UnFreeZe is gonna need the full seven players team to assemble for this so I'll try to recruit two other top players (ex. ixsy, nastia, ironmonkey, klar, loverex, plumse etc) on the next days and hopefully that should be it. anyways, at least I believe that one thing is clear so far, this Sunday five isn't gonna be played so it will be the twelve or similar date to agree by the majority in the short term once both teams are assembled. thank you everybody for participate.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

Hello, I can play at 5th, but unfortunately not at 12th.
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok unlucky np as said team masters is completely full from 1st to 6th so mwhq3 will simply take your 7th backup/extra player spot so far no big deal. thanks for the update. for the rest as far as I could see if I don't recall wrong I believe for other than ami that is doubt but he probably will always be anyways regardless of the date and blaze that was pending confirmation all the rest is in in for the next Sunday 12 of June of 2022 21:00 CEST (UTC+02). ok, basically I guess then now is just up to get a couple of solid players more for team UnFreeZe to have the fight happen.
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

Hi, unfortunately I can't play either - im on holidays then!
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I want ami on the other team to play
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

Yea, this event is looking hot
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@orgi ok, thankfully team masters was fully assembled (from 1st to 6th plus the 9th) so no problem at all, have a good time and thanks for get back to us. catch you on the next event.

@miro of course I know, needles to say that as well as I do but it's what it's. just as said team UnFreeZe is assembled (or at least on road to assembly) and he is already properly invited/notified. that's what depends on me now if he prefers to not show up/pass on this letting down a great opportunity to reach new heights on the game he mastered according to the synthetic analysis (not the other way around) and defend his position then that's on him. he will hit the shame and somebody else will have to take the spotlight you know.

@semi hehe I know, I know, much to my surprise I was just thinking about a "casual" event for the aftermath of the masters tournament and all of the sudden we ended with a team master vs team UnFreeZe ultimate force fpsclassico undisputed team champion once in a year kind of event so I think it's fair to say that it got hot.

ok, then situation summary at the time of writing it looks like team masters is finally all set with miro, fau, sn1, zord, mike, kf and mwhq3. as said, those are the guys I'll note for the fight later from those you'll set five for each map as you see fit. there's no specific rulesets about that, that's totally up to the teams to manage who ultimately and how you ultimately form from that. unfortunately on the team UnFreeZe end nothing have moved so far and the situation remains the same that it was, blaze, aimer and cthulhu as full members and ricky (unreachable - directly) and whoami ("interested"/"in" but "unavailable" - mostly) as the extra/replacement 6th/7th (bench) guys meaning team UnFreeZe still needs two other solid members to take on this fight. for the rest I haven't received any responses from anybody else so as I said I believe that I'll try to make again now a few more contacts for team UnFreeZe of the original (or equivalent) members and I'll give it a day or two (i.e. the weekend) and if it doesn't produce then I'll simply lower the tier and procced to invite somebody else for team UnFreeZe the next week. ok, I'll keep you all updated here about this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

and also needless to say but just to be safe this isn't happening today. first team UnFreeZe isn't even assembled yet (still waiting for two more solid players) to begin with but even if it were to along the day it's obvious that second the teams aren't going to just randomly form/show up like that so unless something else changes and it's stated otherwise then the date for this still remains the next Sunday 12 of June of 2022 21:00 CEST (UTC+02).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw just as a reminder here I still continue on the search for a couple of top players more to complete team UnFreeZe so if someone of significant solid proven skill/trajectory around here is interested in participate feel free to sign up here for consideration. currently starting yesterday I've been actively inviting more people to join so hopefully such contacts should produce some results in the next coming days. whatever the case is once again rest assured that the fight will go on or team masters will just win this 3:0 and become undisputed and uncontested UnFreeZe champions right from the get go then by now it would be important to know if the people that signed up so far or that are doubt for this (i.e. miro, fau, sn1, zord, mike, kf, mwhq3, blaze, aimer, cthulhu, ami, ricky) are still or finally available for such date (the Sunday 12 of June of 2022 21:00 CEST [UTC+02]) or if there has been some changes on the schedules.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Still good for this sunday 12th. I won't be available the following weekends for the rest of the month though.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good thanks for the update. ok, don't worry that I guess that I'll stick to the initial plan for this so I'll try to recruit those extra two players for team UnFreeZe within today/tomorrow to be safe and then it will happen this Sunday (with or without them, team UnFreeZe has five players so far, I'll try anyways) or it just won't happen and that will be for team masters so far (i.e. if aside from a few notorious exceptions, pretty much you, cthulhu and blaze, the whole entire community, beyond 300 people, is unable altogether to assemble just a single five players competitive team, among fifty plus people, within two weeks for a single fight a Sunday night there's no point in delaying this anymore, they have all together conceded as a matter of facts).
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

adminless wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 9:36 sounds good thanks for the update. ok, don't worry that I guess that I'll stick to the initial plan for this so I'll try to recruit those extra two players for team UnFreeZe within today/tomorrow to be safe and then it will happen this Sunday (with or without them, team UnFreeZe has five players so far, I'll try anyways) or it just won't happen and that will be for team masters so far (i.e. if aside from a few notorious exceptions, pretty much you, cthulhu and blaze, the whole entire community, beyond 300 people, is unable altogether to assemble just a single five players competitive team, among fifty plus people, within two weeks for a single fight a Sunday night there's no point in delaying this anymore, they have all together conceded as a matter of facts).
Thank you for the invitation, and I would really like to participate, but I have some problems on my part. It’s true that I log into the game from time to time, on random occasions, depending on how tired I am of constant learning. Although, as I mentioned earlier, I don't want to play at 21 CEST. As someone who studies electrical engineering, my schedule varies and I can't afford to interrupt it because of a game. Assuming you don't change the date of the event, I won't be able to participate. I hope I was understandable. I may be free in a month or two after all the exams are over.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes, don't worry that I fully understand that. what I don't understand that much it's like the dozen plus well known people I invited before you and that turned it down or didn't even get back to me to begin with so thank for the update. well, as you said, if people would have brought the date or any other issue in time when this started it could have probably been adjusted or at least discussed. now like ten days later and just a few days ago from the fight date there's obviously nor time neither adequate manners as to properly discuss anything else so the Sunday team UnFreeZe will either fight team masters that just out of only nine people a total of seven properly assembled and took the fight with no ifs, no buts, no anything whatsoever despite the vast majority of them not even being regular players around here or not only they will become the UnFreeZe undisputed champion team that they will become uncontested on top of that.

ok, then we'll see how it finally turns out for team UnFreeZe, so far on top of aimer and blaze, cthulhu, ami and ricky that are even doubts themselves for one reason or another I recruited as well cacahuete yesterday as a backup which currently has some technical issues with his installment of his own and probably wasn't that much interested but likely figured out that at the end of the day it's just a good game that won't happen that often and it's not like anybody is gonna really get hurt here so there was no shame on losing only shame on not even trying and making some guys not only undisputed but also uncontested by conceding like that without even participating. anyways, hopefully if not by today at least by tomorrow this should finally be all set.