currently i am trying to convince fau.

best
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: fpsclassico masters vs UnFreeZe All Stars super fight

Post by adminless »

ok that sounds great thanks for the updates, I guess I'll spam ami/blaze and ixsy/nastia on the next days too and then we'll see.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok I just spammed ami, blaze, ixsy and klar now for team UnFreeZe so we'll see who finally shows up (nastia forum mail account was no longer valid/didn't exist anymore so if someone can reach him good). btw from what I heard so far and as it looks like it's probably gonna end up being a top competitive fight I think the best it's gonna be schedule this finally for the second suggested date of the Sunday 12 of June of 2022 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) that way you have more time to build the teams and train/prepare.
kf
Unleveled User

Post by kf »

at 5th iam not avail, just forgot that i gonna play volleyball tournament this day, so hands are pretty much useless at evening :D
12th should be ok for me
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

thanks for the update, no problem, as I just said I believe that the most reasonable and the best option is to leave it for the twelve. the only problem I see now is that team masters seems more or less assembled already (or at least potentially) with miro and you plus at least sn1, zord and magi not yet confirmed but potentially interested as well as other backups that might join later on. however team UnFreeZe for other than aimer and cthulhu is nowhere to be seen yet (at least the original ones) and it's been days already. so we'll see it could even be that you win without even having to play uncontested style. quite frankly that was kind of unexpected, I was definitively expecting the guys that rarely (if ever play here) to be a lot more hesitant to participate than the guys that actually play (and top) this on a daily basis. well, anyways I guess that I'll give it a few more days for team UnFreeZe to assemble (the original one) and if so I'll just lower the tier and invite somebody else. just as I said before if that later results in letting down team UnFreeZe/the community performance/prestige it will be due the people that let it happen so no excuses. at the end of the day as I often say to be able to do this or to do that first you need to sign up and then actually show up. that's what really matters/counts not what somebody else say/think.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

we shouldnt force it. it is summer time and many people dont play that much. let us rather delay to late summer or so and have all the top players available. would be more interesting to everyone! ;-)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think so with over three hundred unique different players and many top players breaking records as we speak on a daily basis I see no reason to delay it on the team UnFreeZe end besides as I also often say that's something they should voice themselves not a third party so basically I'll give it a day more to see if some of the original line up shows up and if not I'll just move on and invite somebody else. whatever the case is make sure that as long as team masters assemble you'll either play this or become absolute UnFreeZe undisputed/uncontested champions straight away. giving the circumstances there's no other possible outcome to this.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Hi!

I'm in for sunday 5th june. For 12th i cant say for sure yet.
And I salute the idea of this match!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

good news that sounds better for team UnFreeZe thanks for joining in. then with you in if ami shows as well I think that you probably should be assembled at least potentially. I mean, you probably should still need another player to complete the team and may be a couple of extra backups/changes but I don't think it should be difficult to meet that. for the date I can tell you almost for certain that the 5th won't happen as by today the teams aren't even assembled beside some people reported already problems on the 5th so I don't see it happening. ok, don't worry I'll note you in for the twelve and we'll just talk it out as usual. I mean, given that there's enough interest/people available the date shouldn't be the problem. if for some reason the twelve is just not possible to meet the teams, it could be rescheduled on the short term (days) not on the months/years term of course so stay tune.

awesome then we have so far miro and kf for team masters and blaze, aimer and cthulhu for team UnFreeZe, who else wants to join from the invited guys? additionally it would be good to know by the next days (approx) if the guys that apparently has been interested in join team masters (i.e. sn1 and zord according to miroslav statements and magi) are finally going to join or not as to move on (everyone else) with the fight preparations.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sn1 confirmed now for team masters and was ok with the date of the Sunday 12. ok then that gives miro, sn1 and kf for team masters and blaze, aimer and cthulhu for team UnFreeZe so far. I believe that if we just get two more solid people for each team on the next days that should probably confirm the event and we would just have to think about the exact date (so far the twelve) if necessary and may be have the next week to recruit a few backups/changes (up to seven players per team) for each team just in case.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

MyWifeHatesQ3 (ninth place) joined now and gave the ok for the twelve date. as well as with cthulhu please remember the order of preference in case the final team turnout surpassed the maximum of seven people for a 5vs5 with up to two changes to determine by the teams/circumstances of course. in the mean time I think that this finally virtually assembles team masters just at the wait of a final member (ex. zord/magi) and with almost a week to convince/get some reinforcements (ex. fau/mike/orgi). in the other hand team UnFreeZe seems to be lagging still with only three members so far.
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

Hi, I can play on 12th. Sign me in.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I talked to Ricky and he told me he is also interested in joining in, but may be need a bit more time to decide and confirm here on forum.
Mikes_uk
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Mikes_uk »

Hi guys, sorry haven't replied earlier I've been on holiday & just came back, I'm up for it for the initial date/time. Hopefully I wont play like a chocolate teapot. >:)
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I got update from Ricky - he would like to join in, but becouse he is mostely active on Discord and not on the Forum, he is asking if i can pass the informations to him. Would it be ok?