Angelfish

Other Reports Discussion forum.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Silver Surfer

Angelfish

Post by Silver Surfer »

Hi I was on today playing and was told by angelfish to stop shooting my team mates and giving me a load of grief !! also to aim my shots !! I don't shoot my team obviously on purpose its all part of the game considering we won and I had a score of 34 I think my aim is not to bad ? there were a good 18 on the server and was a good game nobody else complained just thought i would mention it as it is NOT the first time angelfish has moaned during play
Don't know what's up with the Guy ? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

:D :D
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: Angelfish

Post by imprecise »

@Silver Surfer

Hi, I think you already know the answer, Angelfish is a very good player ranked 19th with a skill of 1570 while you have a skill of 1200 and you are ranked 137th, Angelfish has higher game quality requirements yours, I guess he expects you and other players to be more precise in shooting and that you avoid shooting your teammates by accident or by murderous frenzy...

In addition, I remind you that the knockback team has been re-activated on UnFreeZe 1 (it is deactivated on FreeFun/UnFreeZe 2 which avoids this kind of friendly fire problem) which creates more confusion and chaos when spamming, especially with 18 players, when your score of 34 (bravo & congratulations) it just indicates that you were very active and motivated to score points, but does not provide information on the number of errors made, your shooting accuracy, your spam, your shots at your teammates...

Don't take my words the wrong way, I'm not judging you, I'm explaining to you, I know that you're old, that you have difficulties, and that you have room for improvement if you apply yourself... there's two days ago as a teammate you shot me, probably by reflex, around a corner and I died... it doesn't matter I don't blame you, you're not not the only one to commit this kind of blunder...

Angelfish apparently has more difficulty accepting this, unfortunately for you, and yes he should calm down and put things into perspective because he plays on a public server, where the requirements are not the same as tournament or duel servers...

Friendly and respectful greetings ;)
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Hi, I think you already know the answer, Angelfish is a very good player ranked 19th with a skill of 1570 while you have a skill of 1200 and you are ranked 137th, Angelfish has higher game quality requirements yours, I guess he expects you and other players to be more precise in shooting and that you avoid shooting your teammates by accident or by murderous frenzy...

In addition, I remind you that the knockback team has been re-activated on UnFreeZe 1 (it is deactivated on FreeFun/UnFreeZe 2 which avoids this kind of friendly fire problem) which creates more confusion and chaos when spamming, especially with 18 players, when your score of 34 (bravo & congratulations) it just indicates that you were very active and motivated to score points, but does not provide information on the number of errors made, your shooting accuracy, your spam, your shots at your teammates...

Don't take my words the wrong way, I'm not judging you, I'm explaining to you, I know that you're old, that you have difficulties, and that you have room for improvement if you apply yourself... there's two days ago as a teammate you shot me, probably by reflex, around a corner and I died... it doesn't matter I don't blame you, you're not not the only one to commit this kind of blunder...

Angelfish apparently has more difficulty accepting this, unfortunately for you, and yes he should calm down and put things into perspective because he plays on a public server, where the requirements are not the same as tournament or duel servers...

Friendly and respectful greetings ;)
Hey if I already knew the answer I wouldn't be posting this on here ! I know he is a good player ! but when I post WHY do you always come and protect the him ?

In respect to skill it has nothing to do with skill it has to do with RESPECTING OTHER PLAYERS I play for pleasure otherwise I would go on other servers in regards to ranking What has that got to do with it ?

In regards to explaining it to me as you put it and me being old as you put it that has nothing to do with it except he should have more respect and could you point out what difficulties I have ? and in regards to improvement !!! haha

And 2 days ago when i shot you ? did you rant on about it on the server in front of the other players ? NO

in regards to you explaining thing to me I used to run servers M8 so I don't need explaining to.

If angelfish has a problem and cannot control his anger he shouldn't come on the server simple as that !

I used to run a couple of server a long while ago so I think I know the rules of engagement and do understand that Players shouldn't vent their Anger and frustration live on the server in front of other players like he did it was called Hiszy like server it was a follow up from the last servers that adminless used to run after he gave it up it was a great freeze server at the time and as you can see I had a clan as well so please stop trying to teach me how to suck EGGS

no disrespect to you but stop defending other players who haven't the respect to answer for themselves [ I already know the answer to that he is not on here !]

Respect SS
SS Clan.jpg
subject.jpg
subject.jpg
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

ang3lfish
User lv3
User lv3

Post by ang3lfish »

@Silver Surfer

Hi. I have been waited the report from you,so im not suprised about the report. At 1st I did not said anything wrong. I asked you nicely to do not SPAWN the rocets behind me ,because you psuhed me out 2-3 times from safe zone in to the "enemyzone" and i died.(most of the rounds you shot ~40 rokcets out , what is totally means you spawning the rocket ,if you see the enemy or not. Thats totally your choice but now you can push again your teammates and they can die because of that ). After that you again did not understand something, and i told you to try to aim before you shot. In generan you have near 20 accuracy, while i have 40-50 accuracy. I just want to help you. I respect you because of your age, its very nice to see some one who playing that game at this age.
Btw you reported me for the second time now. If you have any problem or you just dont understand something feel free to contact me, and pls at the future stop making a drama/ hysteria here.
And thank you for the question i dont have any problem, if i have im gonna tell you like i did today.

P.S.: i know your shots was not DIRECT rockets to us. it was only random because you spawned the rocket at every corner.

-Adminless can read back all the massages where he can celary see i did not said anything wrong.

@Imprecise Thank you for answearing, i had some bad plays because my mouse maked a reset so i lost my options. But looks im fixed it. (thats why i dropped down to 19th , :P )

with best regards

ang3lfish
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@surfer I think that you need to calm down a bit man. I didn't even answer here because you just seem to me like you've been making huge deals out of small talk lately. I don't really think that there was something wrong on the imprecise answer for you to apparently get triggered and defensive. it was overall well put and respectful and honestly you lately giving a attitude to pretty much everything around here doesn't really bring nothing positive to the place either. take it easy and relax, there's no need to take everything so personal and to the heart cause it's not meant to be.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

@surfer I think that you need to calm down a bit man. I didn't even answer here because you just seem to me like you've been making huge deals out of small talk lately. I don't really think that there was something wrong on the imprecise answer for you to apparently get triggered and defensive. it was overall well put and respectful and honestly you lately giving a attitude to pretty much everything around here doesn't really bring nothing positive to the place either. take it easy and relax, there's no need to take everything so personal and to the heart cause it's not meant to be.
Adminless so when I make a post its a huge deal ? I go on the server to play OK I mind my own business play along Im NOT abusive to anybody like you have said its a public server Im sure and I know there are worse spammers on the server but when I report it it is Ignored

I didn't say anything was wrong with imprecise reply !

so what your saying is let players give me a hard time on the server and say nothing ? I'm giving attitude ? sorry just saying it as it is M8 I am relaxed
Again a little RESPECT would be nice

SS
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

Hi. I have been waited the report from you,so im not suprised about the report.
Well angelfish if you were waiting for the report ? I wonder why ? there you go so it was no big deal and its always SS that's making a BIG deal Every Time

and every time I make a report its me making huge deals !!!

its a joke at times you know what when I used to get reports I dealt with them Quietly !!!

all I can say to you Angelfish treat Players with RESPECT and stop complaining it happens on all servers always has and always will its a GAME !!!

SS
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I think your answers just prove me right rather than wrong, instead of approaching the discussion with openness and on a positive light, you're simply being overargumentative at best if not straight up inappropriate by pretending like you would be the only one with a saying here, no good. sure it wouldn't be a huge deal if you would just drop your complain and then take it easy as everyone else does around here. but unfortunately that's not the case and instead of dropping a complain in reality you just end up trying to start drama and a argument where there's none each time you post something around. that's why I'm mostly not taking you seriously and I'm not gonna engage you on any more non sense as I appreciate and welcome the former but I don't even tolerate the latter. don't get confused, you don't make reports, you try to force your issues/points of view and I don't accept any of that.
Silver Surfer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Silver Surfer »

I think your answers just prove me right rather than wrong, instead of approaching the discussion with openness and on a positive light, you're simply being overargumentative at best if not straight up inappropriate by pretending like you would be the only one with a saying here, no good. sure it wouldn't be a huge deal if you would just drop your complain and then take it easy as everyone else does around here. but unfortunately that's not the case and instead of dropping a complain in reality you just end up trying to start drama and a argument where there's none each time you post something around. that's why I'm mostly not taking you seriously and I'm not gonna engage you on any more non sense as I appreciate and welcome the former but I don't even tolerate the latter. don't get confused, you don't make reports, you try to force your issues/points of view and I don't accept any of that.
:clap: :clap: :clap: THE END
Life is to short
Be Good and Enjoy

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 10:24 I think your answers just prove me right rather than wrong, instead of approaching the discussion with openness and on a positive light, you're simply being overargumentative at best if not straight up inappropriate by pretending like you would be the only one with a saying here, no good. sure it wouldn't be a huge deal if you would just drop your complain and then take it easy as everyone else does around here. but unfortunately that's not the case and instead of dropping a complain in reality you just end up trying to start drama and a argument where there's none each time you post something around. that's why I'm mostly not taking you seriously and I'm not gonna engage you on any more non sense as I appreciate and welcome the former but I don't even tolerate the latter. don't get confused, you don't make reports, you try to force your issues/points of view and I don't accept any of that.
Would also help if angel concentrated on the game and stop complaining so much

But then this all started about silver in discord channel

Then messaging and here blah blah blah

Angel you got good skilz use it to avoid rockets lol

Silver relax lol but at your age we would all go nuts