Lunya

Other Reports Discussion forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: Lunya

Post by imprecise »

for information, I read a sad news on Discord UnFreeZe/FreeFun, channel Off-Topic, about Lunya...
Capture.PNG
I hope she will eventually change her mind and come back to play on the fpsclasico servers, I think her departure is really regrettable...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 20:00 for information, I read a sad news on Discord UnFreeZe/FreeFun, channel Off-Topic, about Lunya...

Capture.PNG

I hope she will eventually change her mind and come back to play on the fpsclasico servers, I think her departure is really regrettable...
Didn't bring much to this game servers .....
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

are you serious pacman ? :shock:

I think you lack discernment... Lunya was very nice (she created Name Maker for fpsclasico), she was appreciated by many people, and was one of the good players, I sincerely regret that she left... :cry:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 21:09 are you serious pacman ? :shock:

I think you lack discernment... Lunya was very nice (she created Name Maker for fpsclasico), she was appreciated by many people, and was one of the good players, I sincerely regret that she left... :cry:
Imperia don't take personally, in game it is how it is , many will come and go , and will favourite for and some and not others , simplessss

Many more will come and go , good person fine , but didn't bring allot to the game in a simple opinion
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Ps discernment wrong word for this issue lol to serious
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

as you could see I wouldn't stress much about this sure she was on the right about the complain and that's cool of her but just as I said one thing is making a complain/report somebody and/or be upset and another very different thing is to get this much triggered and make such a scene about a trash/harsh talk that quite frankly didn't even involve her to begin with. I think it becomes clear to me that she probably had some underlying personal issues that had nothing to do with this as to react in such a way and probably things were never really going to work out for her here. I mean, I believe that it was just a matter of time things ended this way (she was really getting consistently this triggered by the chat since the beginning, it's obvious I'm not going to ban/chat ban like half the community for small talk just like that) so it was probably the best for everyone involved.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I have one question. Why is this thread still active?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Bishop wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 14:05 I have one question. Why is this thread still active?
Cos me an orgi got your wallet