Lunya

Other Reports Discussion forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Re: Lunya

Post by imprecise »

for information, I read a sad news on Discord UnFreeZe/FreeFun, channel Off-Topic, about Lunya...
Capture.PNG
I hope she will eventually change her mind and come back to play on the fpsclasico servers, I think her departure is really regrettable...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 20:00 for information, I read a sad news on Discord UnFreeZe/FreeFun, channel Off-Topic, about Lunya...

Capture.PNG

I hope she will eventually change her mind and come back to play on the fpsclasico servers, I think her departure is really regrettable...
Didn't bring much to this game servers .....
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

are you serious pacman ? :shock:

I think you lack discernment... Lunya was very nice (she created Name Maker for fpsclasico), she was appreciated by many people, and was one of the good players, I sincerely regret that she left... :cry:
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

imprecise wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 21:09 are you serious pacman ? :shock:

I think you lack discernment... Lunya was very nice (she created Name Maker for fpsclasico), she was appreciated by many people, and was one of the good players, I sincerely regret that she left... :cry:
Imperia don't take personally, in game it is how it is , many will come and go , and will favourite for and some and not others , simplessss

Many more will come and go , good person fine , but didn't bring allot to the game in a simple opinion
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Ps discernment wrong word for this issue lol to serious
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

as you could see I wouldn't stress much about this sure she was on the right about the complain and that's cool of her but just as I said one thing is making a complain/report somebody and/or be upset and another very different thing is to get this much triggered and make such a scene about a trash/harsh talk that quite frankly didn't even involve her to begin with. I think it becomes clear to me that she probably had some underlying personal issues that had nothing to do with this as to react in such a way and probably things were never really going to work out for her here. I mean, I believe that it was just a matter of time things ended this way (she was really getting consistently this triggered by the chat since the beginning, it's obvious I'm not going to ban/chat ban like half the community for small talk just like that) so it was probably the best for everyone involved.
Bishop
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: bishop

Post by Bishop »

I have one question. Why is this thread still active?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Bishop wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 14:05 I have one question. Why is this thread still active?
Cos me an orgi got your wallet