fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi adminless

definitely interested.

we will not be able to play next week but maybe the week after.

we have one mate working past midnight every day next week and i am not playing as you know. we struggle a bit getting 5 ppl together.

if we look at the week after that and we find another active player we should be able to make it.

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok sounds good then I guess that depending on the situation I'll start a different thread for it the next week or so and if you can make it just sign up there and we'll see how it comes out, if it comes out (I mean, if it happens great, if it doesn't, great too, no big deal as I wrote I can't promise you anything).
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

would you be fine if we find a player as a stand in that might not join our team long term just to fill up the team? we would announce and align that player with you beforehand.
alternatively, obviously I would also play for f$ but since it is an official game it is not in the rules?

best regards
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

agi would act as a stand-in for f$
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

considering the idea is that (I repeat if everything plays out which doesn't depend on me so I can't guarantee you this, I'll just try) you're going to fight a fifth place (or similar) I believe it would probably be unnecessary/uncalled given the circumstances to have you in. but sure given the case it would be fine for you to add a player for this and just remove it later on if desired (ex. agi or anybody else). although the fight will count for the record as you just said it's not like a major event or part of the main competition thus that's not such a big deal. anyways the schedule would be for week four February so you still have time to think about it/prepare. we'll see at the moment the situation is to have ASS fight the Soobschestvo for a fifth place hopefully this Sunday and the winner will play you.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

hi adminless

is there already potential dates planne for the game of f$. agi asked me because he needs to plan a bit ahead and I think the other participating players also would like to know. how are the next steps for the game?

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok added your undercard fight to the calendar here now. so the current calendar/situation is I'm currently waiting for ass to see if they finally meet enough people to dispute Soobshchestvo the fifth place tomorrow. if that's not possible then the plan is to give a try at another date the next week. then you will fight (as away team since you're a guest team on this) the winner of that and for the date I think that initially that could take place the Friday 25 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) for example depending on the other team as well of course. if that date doesn't work out probably the Sunday after 27 could be a solid second option. as for agi I'll add her to your team here by the next week just to be safe.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

agi is just a temporary one-time player. i think he doesnt want to be part of the clan ^^
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know no problem as I said I'll just add her and then you'll can remove her any time you want later on. btw as I checked the calendar I believe that for the potential dates for your fight you can add as well the Thursday 24 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) along with the Friday 25 and the Sunday 27 to get started. I think one of those days it should be played once again depending on the other team of course.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@miro ok added now Agi as a temporal member to (not yet) your team and drive to ofc and I finally got you a opponent and a (draft) date for your Frozen $hosts undercard fight, OfC, Friday 25 of February of 2022 21:00 CET (UTC+01) so any progress on your end about such fight and date? finally as you could see after they got out of the main competition the Soobshchestvo just completely withdrawn altogether from any further fighting (at least they notified it properly) and ass pretty much the de-facto same (i.e. is really nowhere to be seen/haven't really committed to anything) so that led me to OfC as a substitute. given the circumstances I believe is probably the most fair option considering to some extend both of you were probably interested on the on-going tournament but couldn't make it for one reason or other then I believe that this is a great opportunity for both of you to have some activity as well without having to deal with all the hassle of a main event.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

I check with the team
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great then let me know please it would be good to leave that set (i.e. Friday 25 21:00 CET) at least by the weekend that way you (both) will have the week to prepare for the fight.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

I asked the team to takeover the scheduling (kf). As you know I am not that active recently and I leave it to the guys playing the match. I have not heard back from everyone if we will be 5.

Best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good then I guess I'll PM/email kf now and in case of not making any progress either anybody else on your team to offer them such fight (OfC Friday 25 21:00 CET). btw it may seem that finally there can be a fifth place fight so considering OfC got on this there could even be the possibility to crown a rookie team of the season on a final between the winners of both fights afterwards. in any case for this to happen it should have been set by this weekend in case of not really knowing anything in firm from your team by the Monday or so this will be called quits then.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, replaced now imprecise with grostarin to complete ofc players llist. additionally kf got back yesterday about the Friday OfC fight and reported that they (fs) were indeed interested but unfortunately at the time of response they only had three people available for such date so I guess I'll just give them a few more days of time to try to meet the date or if not possible to come with some alternative date for it and in case of failing to do so I'll simply ko them from the offered undercard event and I'll just (try to) match OfC against the winner of the fifth place fight that will happen next as it was originally intended (but just with ofc now in place of fs). if ultimately both fights happen (which I repeat I look forwards it) I also though that probably we could crown a 2022 rookie team on kind of a (nother undercard) final between the winners of both fights at some time in the future (let's say in few weeks/time yet to determine at the main event final phase). I understand anybody involved is ok with that right? I mean, at least to give it a try of course if it doesn't/can't happen, be it.