Berkut behaviour

Other Reports Discussion forum.
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Re: Berkut behaviour

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

Adminless hello. A year ago you said that pushing on the server is not a punishable act. I never push into the lava on purpose, only super purina once :)
Why do you approach this so seriously as if we are pushing in real life? This is just a game and you have to have fun there and not sit like rats proving your importance in life to each other with a stat.
My playing on the champ with the antifreeze team proves my words by my actions. I didn't rat out and played in a moderate attack all the time. On the unfreeze server, I always try to be as polite and accurate as possible
adminless wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 9:51 pretty much like it, they (or at least he) harass anybody of significance to decrease their stats and make them look "cool" in the stats to later brag about "champions" of historical proportions. of course, that only comes after they already got permanently chat banned (due no end insulting/disrespecting everybody), nick banned (same but with the nicks) and even spec banned (ganging together in a pub) for years already so they had no other bullshit left to come up with. I would have appreciated a demo as this time the ban will be permanent but as disclosed here after two plus years of bullshit I believe that enough is enough with these guys and the case should be more than proven already. ban applied now but the full ban probably won't enter in effect until tomorrow. hanks for report.
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

Fighting for RA in your team is the norm, who do you want to surprise with this? )))
PacMan wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 15:55 Shame that , Porsche regular shoots me off the ra and everyone else
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

look I think that you're just intentionally trying to use what are normal everyday situations that bear no harm in a effort to disguise and normalize what is plain bullying and harassment in reality so don't give me that because they are two very different things, it's not gonna work. I believe that after all these years you had more than enough chances to make things right (I mean you got yourself banned right on this thread for over a month due pushing people just to put you a example) but you didn't so now don't pretend to blame somebody else for your own mess. basically that's why you get banned everywhere else and the reasons are quite obvious.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:04 Just for info, I saw they were banned on Dis**rd channel as well, bcs their behavior. Some ppl are unteachable..
With no real reason given , I don't know what they did , nothing compared to how they used to be , but as I said on discord , did I miss something?

Personally I don't like how they would talk

But still didn't think they need a total ban , short bans maybe
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

With no real reason given , I don't know what they did , nothing compared to how they used to be , but as I said on discord , did I miss something?

Dont know exactly pac, am too lazy to read all sh** on the unfreeze dsk channel, I just sometimes look there and I saw this info (and your questions there as well). It just became unreadable there longer time ago, so I prefer direct chat or our channel.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 15:09

Dont know exactly pac, am too lazy to read all sh** on the unfreeze dsk channel, I just sometimes look there and I saw this info (and your questions there as well). It just became unreadable there longer time ago, so I prefer direct chat or our channel.
A true ofc man has spoken :thumbup:
Boones
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Boones »

Berkut89 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:58 You're just angry that you was pummeled by a Porsche
Boones wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:29 Sorry for bringing this up Adminless. You are probably tired of reading about Berkut but this kid is kinda exaggerating with stupidity. UnFreeze1 server on dm11 he was shooting at me most of the time and even intencionaly railed me into the lava at mega when sadly I had to be in the same team as he. Don't know if he wanted that badly to increase chances of his wtf buddies to be on top or whatever his intentions were but in his case - does it really matter? :lol:
Do I even need to replay to this? :lol:
Yes I am angry. I would like to be pummeled by a Ferrari or a Lamborghini but a Porsche... meh :lol:
Boones
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Boones »

Berkut89 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:11 I NEVER PUSH into the lava on purpose, ONLY super purina ONCE :)

:lol:
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

PacMan wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 17:36 A true ofc man has spoken :thumbup:
Pac - no more ofc like shortcut for "of course" ;) It has a new meaning from now on.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

...jutuli... wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 21:42
PacMan wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 17:36 A true ofc man has spoken :thumbup:
Pac - no more ofc like shortcut for "of course" ;) It has a new meaning from now on.
Of course I know that

Ofc sounds kind of pro lol, still thinking of other words for it but the f and c was a bad move haha you know what those can mean
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:37 look I think that you're just intentionally trying to use what are normal everyday situations that bear no harm in a effort to disguise and normalize what is plain bullying and harassment in reality so don't give me that because they are two very different things, it's not gonna work. I believe that after all these years you had more than enough chances to make things right (I mean you got yourself banned right on this thread for over a month due pushing people just to put you a example) but you didn't so now don't pretend to blame somebody else for your own mess. basically that's why you get banned everywhere else and the reasons are quite obvious.
Dude seriously tho , it's not as bad as everyone is saying , I get done same way by many players often , and often I give up the armour for team

We know there history for sure , just keeping things in context , many players regular probably could accuse both ways , however berkut and Porsche easy targets , which they have brought upon themselves in part
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

viewtopic.php?p=7014#p7014

I think I made it very clear, previous one+ month ban here was merely a grace (cause the standard is you consistently insult somebody over and over and gets done to begin with no any other kind of bans) last chance prior permanent ban. not just a few weeks after getting unbanned all the team UnFreeZe mess and right after this once again, no way. I don't even really think that I have anything else to say, people have already said all that had to be said to be honest, that pretty much sums it up. I'm not gonna waste yet another month more arguing this.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 23:27 https://forum.fpsclassico.com/viewtopic.php?p=7014#p7014

I think I made it very clear, previous one+ month ban here was merely a grace (cause the standard is you consistently insult somebody over and over and gets done to begin with no any other kind of bans) last chance prior permanent ban. not just a few weeks after getting unbanned all the team UnFreeZe mess and right after this once again, no way. I don't even really think that I have anything else to say, people have already said all that had to be said to be honest, that pretty much sums it up. I'm not gonna waste yet another month more arguing this.
Dude I don't mind playing with them both

How can we stop them from continually going to spec and messing game up because they want to play together using the wtf tag , as they modify it to play and keep going spec to do this and joining when they can , even when auto balance switches one

Otherwise I can put up with other nonsense no problem
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I think I had spec ban them as well, I guess that probably got lost when I unbanned them and I'll have to review it. thanks for the update.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

the clowns start their show. but they have to be determined to wait 1/2 game just for that. to join the team of the legendary WhoAmI czepming
obraz_2022-09-06_225954590.png
Camaradas Iks De