Berkut behaviour

Other Reports Discussion forum.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Berkut behaviour

Post by me »

Good evening Adminless.
Just came from 45.89.125.45:27961 and as you can confirm in log, Berkut AKA wtf:power, had been literaly aimming me around.
Usualy i have a very good degree of tolerance, and comprehension, but in this case and what comes to porsche and specialy berkut, i have been too bland not to pointing anyhting they have been doing along ago. From some time by now, and if they are in my team, i've been arrassed and stealed and gunned away from their path and general map arrasement, had been a constant to me. But, well, i had enought tonight. After autobalance putted berkut in my team again and away from ami and viper in the other, he just went intolerable. Sorry i have no demo but there are others who can confirm his behaviour tonight. Now that he can chat again he found himself free to express more his... well, childish online behaviour.
Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Berkut behaviour

Post by adminless »

don't worry that I don't think that you need a demo to report those two. they are already well known permanently chat banned, nick banned and even spec banned psychos so I guess that all that is left is to ban them for a month or some thing like that before ban them completely. thanks for report.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

Sorry for the inconvenience, but perhaps, for not had done this report long way before, they have keep doing it on a upscale manner, specialy to me. I didnt minded because of my tolerance and usualy i kick their asses on the opposite team, but tonight i had enought of berkut's bad behaviour in my team.
If i can recall they already had been game banned for a month or so. And for a time it felt good i can tell. I know they are hopeless individuals and whatever ban you may apply wont solve their misconduct, just delay it.
But whatever you might do, will be good for the time beeing.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Shame that , Porsche regular shoots me off the ra and everyone else
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

hi guys,

I think adminless' methodology on dealing with complaints is right. so thumbs up to adminless.

I would like to offer an alternative solution for issues like that:

To everyone who is having issues with the wtf guys just get in touch with WhoAmI or me via ingame chat, forum or discord. We will talk to the relevant persons of wtf and make sure these things will not happen again. WhoAmI and I already had a chat with berkut. The situation from his point of view is a bit different since he had no bad intentions. So when his ban is lifted he will behave accordingly in the future. If that is not the case at all times WhoAmI and I are willing to help because we want to avoid permanent bans.

Best Regards

*edit* OFC, it is just a voluntary offer, so everyone who has complaints can go this forum/ to adminless as usual. I would be happy to deescalate situations before people get banned. I hope there are no misunderstandings in this regard.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

Helo Miro, good evening.
Haven't they been warned along all this time by almost everyone else? Are this reports new or recent? Haven't them been warned by ami and you already at some point? Haven't they already been banned in any diverse and creative ways as we know and adminless said? Haven't they kept the same behaviour or worst, and kept doing the same thing time after time? Isn't a fact they keep doing it no matter the consequences after all this time?
And what's the point of permanently shooting team mates away from their path and around the map, just because they want for pure recreation and have fixed targets as i am, if not to cause direct damage in the gameplay? Is all this too complicated for them to understand their are simply causing bad game and server enviornment? Isn't that considered a bad intention?
I understand your good intentions Miro, your sugestions are most welcome, but honestly, they will not change.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Hi me,

lots of valid points. Personally, I do want to see acting the wtf guys in accordance with the rules and not getting them banned. The offer stands to get in touch with me or WhoAmI to take care of the situations but no obligations.

Best,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:08, edited 1 time in total.
me
User lv3
User lv3

Post by me »

I understand your point of view Miro, and i also would be pleased if they proceed by the rules, we all would.
Thank you for your open chance, i will consider it. I simply doubt that simple effort of doing things right, is too much to bare, too less tempted and beyond reach, at least for berkut.

Cheers.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 23:04 Hi me,

lots of valid points. Personally, I do want to see acting the wtf guys in accordance with the rules and not getting them banned. The offer stands to get in touch with me or WhoAmI to take care of the situations but no obligations.

Best, Toni
Come on be serious ? You don't really have no strong powerr over them as you don't even wear there tag , just hang around there discord group right?

First you need a transfusion for wtf status , Ami must give you some of his blood

But seriously

Ami himself said "what can I do" yes he spoke to them but they need to grow up , agreed permanent bans is down to adminless in the end I don't like bans for half the complaints here

Berkut has been playing under the name 123 , and has been behaving under that ID , for how.lomg.is the question?
Boones
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Boones »

Sorry for bringing this up Adminless. You are probably tired of reading about Berkut but this kid is kinda exaggerating with stupidity. UnFreeze1 server on dm11 he was shooting at me most of the time and even intencionaly railed me into the lava at mega when sadly I had to be in the same team as he. Don't know if he wanted that badly to increase chances of his wtf buddies to be on top or whatever his intentions were but in his case - does it really matter? :lol:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

pretty much like it, they (or at least he) harass anybody of significance to decrease their stats and make them look "cool" in the stats to later brag about "champions" of historical proportions. of course, that only comes after they already got permanently chat banned (due no end insulting/disrespecting everybody), nick banned (same but with the nicks) and even spec banned (ganging together in a pub) for years already so they had no other bullshit left to come up with. I would have appreciated a demo as this time the ban will be permanent but as disclosed here after two plus years of bullshit I believe that enough is enough with these guys and the case should be more than proven already. ban applied now but the full ban probably won't enter in effect until tomorrow. hanks for report.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Just for info, I saw they were banned on Dis**rd channel as well, bcs their behavior. Some ppl are unteachable..
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

I thought they would act slightly different after being granted access to Diskord server again but NOPE stubborn basterds lol
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

You're just angry that you was pummeled by a Porsche
Boones wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:29 Sorry for bringing this up Adminless. You are probably tired of reading about Berkut but this kid is kinda exaggerating with stupidity. UnFreeze1 server on dm11 he was shooting at me most of the time and even intencionaly railed me into the lava at mega when sadly I had to be in the same team as he. Don't know if he wanted that badly to increase chances of his wtf buddies to be on top or whatever his intentions were but in his case - does it really matter? :lol:
Attachments
IMG_20211228_043603.jpg
.WTF!Berkut?!
User lv3
User lv3

Post by .WTF!Berkut?! »

We were kicked in main forum in discord without some reason/ i think it is because porsche and berkut were talkung about space and aliens , technologies and how they rule the world/ The trolls who are watching the chat decided that these are unacceptable topics for conversation.
...jutuli... wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 10:04 Just for info, I saw they were banned on Dis**rd channel as well, bcs their behavior. Some ppl are unteachable..