Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 0:39 @porsche I understand that but when someone doesn't know something the right thing is to ask, not to start claiming to be champions and professional players with solid experience on top tournaments. anyways, yes I get it as I hinted on my message, it was not all your (porsche) fault, the reality is that somebody else on your team should have took responsibility and take charge of the situation instead of letting things get out of hand. unfortunately it wasn't the case and none of you (from wtf) was able/cared to normally handle the team which forced me to have to handle it instead.

@alyeti with all due respect I find your answer a bit unnecessary (irrelevant to the quote) and repetitive too at this point that probably doesn't serve to any other purpose but to stir yet even more drama and trigger the guy that this time was kinda finally talking some sense and almost coming to some sort of apology. I understand you're just being playful/teasing/joking around which is cool but in light of all the escalation here I believe is probably not the right moment for that.
I'm just a new player. the match with the oko team general was my first team game competition. so then I didn't know anything at all. plus problems with English. well, now I've already moved a little into topics.

before that, I semi-professionally played counter strike, I played quake by fan. at tournaments in cs, there was nothing that needed to be written "ready". to take information from the forum, well, now I've just learned. there is not much of a team coordinator in the discorg.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

as I see it, the IPv4 routing to your specific provider is broken at the moment. from one server you get routed through Stockholm (+30 ping probably) and from the other there's currently a +10 msecs ping delay at some Moskva node for unknown reasons at the time of writing external to either me or the server provider. IPv6 connectivity seems just normal so with the UnFreeZe provided client I believe you're using just doing \connect -6 fpsclasico.de27961 on the console should take you to the main server with a "normal" (around 60 for you) ping. in any case as I'm telling you that has nothing to do with me in the doing, that's just how connectivity works in the real life. as for the ping/settings and all that, there's no much to "pre-test" as it's exactly the same server with same settings and all the same as the mainstream servers. let me know if that helped/worked.

update: also as I see it now, you also ping like 60 from Vilnius, Lietuva both IPv4 and IPv6. bottom line given that three high-profile different providers route all poorly to your end means your provider is just not so good for gaming.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 11:58 as I see it, the IPv4 routing to your specific provider is broken at the moment. from one server you get routed through Stockholm (+30 ping probably) and from the other there's currently a +10 msecs ping delay at some Moskva node for unknown reasons at the time of writing external to either me or the server provider. IPv6 connectivity seems just normal so with the UnFreeZe provided client I believe you're using just doing \connect -6 fpsclasico.de27961 on the console should take you to the main server with a "normal" (around 60 for you) ping. in any case as I'm telling you that has nothing to do with me in the doing, that's just how connectivity works in the real life. as for the ping/settings and all that, there's no much to "pre-test" as it's exactly the same server with same settings and all the same as the mainstream servers. let me know if that helped/worked.

update: also as I see it now, you also ping like 60 from Vilnius, Lietuva both IPv4 and IPv6. bottom line given that three high-profile different providers route all poorly to your end means your provider is just not so good for gaming.

I thought they all using 4g .......
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes more like 3.5g I think than native lte which obviously also adds to the issue besides the +3000 kms of distance probably of course. despite that it's true before their ping was in the 60 range now it's on the 70 range (i.e. the +10 ping increase I was talking about) due the technical reasons I just provided, I repeat, external to both "me" (the server) or the server provider/s (I repeat three of them). anyways, I just saw one of them (berkut) connected "normally" (for their standards) now via IPv6 with same or even better ping than before which then I believe it should settle this I guess.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw the +80, close to 90, broken pings you're getting now in-game are due you connecting to the secondary IPv4 route (\connect -4 fpsclasico.eu:27961) which is actually the one most broken for you at the moment (Stockholm routing). if you would connect to the main IPv6 route (\connect -6 fpsclasico.de:27961), just as berkut did this morning, you would get around 70 msecs stable connectivity in-game. the in-game latency value overall looks higher now than what it was in August for example for you just for the fact of the servers migration that took place at the time you got banned which obviously resulted in a different routing afterwards. once again, I repeat, nothing that has to do with me, the server/s or the server provider/s, normal real file networking circumstances. in any case, I conducted a full network diagnose and I can assure you that the main IPv6 route (\connect -6 fpsclasico.de:27961) is not affected by any issues at the time of writing (the 12 of December of 2021 at 17:00 CET [UTC+01] approx) for your connection. that's as good as you're going to get with a 3.5g connection +3000 kms away from the servers.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

additionally as I investigated it further looks like there was also partly some diagnosis/in-game ping discrepancy at play due settings miss adjustment after the provider change which I believe I just corrected now so tomorrow that should be good (the route you connect to as well as in-game settings will obviously depend on what you do with your computer).
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Hi!

The date of 26 december doesnt work for me. I will be at my parents place most likely and i dont plan to bring my pc with me 200km away as it was a mess last time.

Any other date outside holidays period and you can count me in.

Sorry for the delayed response.
Been grinding the game again after a decent break.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

awesome, blaze, mvp of the league 2021, what a honor to have you back. yes, as I talked with nick I sent you invitation for this, I didn't hear from you so I thought you simply were no interested and that's why I didn't send you invitation for the training. great I think that at this point I'm only really missing klar from the original team UnFreeZe for a top competitive team. probably now with you and a few more drafted guys we should be good to go. as for the dates aunch that's a bit unfortunate as initially I was planning in scheduling this during the holidays however I believe there could be a chance to make this happen the week before Christmas as they initially suggested the Monday 20 of December of 2021 at some yet unspecified time so let's say 21:15 CET (UTC+01). it will probably be too rushed as I plan on scheduling a training the the day before (i.e. the 19) but may be it can be worked out also depending on the other team of course. if that doesn't work out there's also the possibility to delay it for the return of the holidays as they already complained about that same thing themselves. in any case, don't worry that we'll stay in touch anyways.

btw do you join us also this Sunday 12 of December of 2021 at 21:00 CET (UTC+01) for a training?
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Yes, another date would be great if it can be worked out in the interest of everyone.
I will be joining the training on sunday.

Thank you!
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 22:25 awesome, blaze, mvp of the league 2021, what a honor to have you back. yes, as I talked with nick I sent you invitation for this, I didn't hear from you so I thought you simply were no interested and that's why I didn't send you invitation for the training. great I think that at this point I'm only really missing klar from the original team UnFreeZe for a top competitive team. probably now with you and a few more drafted guys we should be good to go. as for the dates aunch that's a bit unfortunate as initially I was planning in scheduling this during the holidays however I believe there could be a chance to make this happen the week before Christmas as they initially suggested the Monday 20 of December of 2021 at some yet unspecified time so let's say 21:15 CET (UTC+01). it will probably be too rushed as I plan on scheduling a training the the day before (i.e. the 19) but may be it can be worked out also depending on the other team of course. if that doesn't work out there's also the possibility to delay it for the return of the holidays as they already complained about that same thing themselves. in any case, don't worry that we'll stay in touch anyways.

btw do you join us also this Sunday 12 of December of 2021 at 21:00 CET (UTC+01) for a training?
admin thanks for the help. The pings are as they were, it seems to have become better. I found out that the ipv4 protocol works for me, but ipv6 does not. Although the provider seems to write that it provides ipv6 . In general, it seems to be fine.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, I'm glad to hear that. yes, I noticed that you apparently don't have IPv6 on your computer only on your phone, berkut does. unfortunately I can't help you with that so ask berkut (that does speak perfect Russian I guess) or get in touch with your provider for support. anyways, if you do have IPv6 on your phone (which I can confirm you, you do have) you can probably just plug it to your computer and enable usb tether. if then your computer still does not have IPv6 connectivity then the problem is of the computer settings. look on yandex for Windows 10 IPv6 settings. if with the phone plugged you have IPv6 but not without it then that means the problem is likely on the router. in such case get in touch with berkut for help or call your provider to enable IPv6 on your router and/or replace it with a IPv6 capable router if necessary. in any case, as berkut played yesterday (IPv6 .de route - [2a01:367:c204::41:66]) is probably about the best your connection can do. I can assure you that whole route to your end had no issues whatsoever and it's just fine.

for other than that, the baltic routing of the secondary IPv4 route can probably be fixed so I just escalated it to the provider this morning and the other unknown +10 ms latency of the main IPv4 route seems to be a transit frk<->ams issue. I escalated also that yesterday too but those kind of problems are a lot more unlikely to be fixed at least just like that. in any case, I'd expect some improvements in the short/mid-term so I'll let you know. by now \connect -6 fpsclasico.de:2796x (where x is the server port) should get you done (no issues) or if IPv6 is not available then at the time of writing normal \connect -4 fpsclasico.de:2796x (same x meaning) should be your choice although currently affected by the +10 msec latency issue for your route.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

old unresolved relationship circumstances that can be resolved by a match. The lineups of the teams can be complete. The match still has a special status, an exception to the course of events. And the result. it will be full-fledged, objective. So that later no one could say "that they did not play with the first composition of the team"
Attachments
123123123.jpg
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

i_cezar wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 20:27 Hi!

The date of 26 december doesnt work for me. I will be at my parents place most likely and i dont plan to bring my pc with me 200km away as it was a mess last time.

Any other date outside holidays period and you can count me in.

Sorry for the delayed response.
Been grinding the game again after a decent break.
the lull before the battle
Attachments
41231111.jpg
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 16:46 I guess you're taking it too much personally. Chill out homie: D
!!!porsche is very angry!!! :x
Attachments
412.jpg
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 13:37
oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 16:46 I guess you're taking it too much personally. Chill out homie: D
!!!porsche is very angry!!! :x
Damn this dude is shredded