Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Re: Team UnFreeZe vs WTF?! anyone?

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Look pacmen and others , Miroslav is officially in WTF clan. It have been written
Attachments
unknown.png
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Mon Dec 06, 2021 0:06, edited 3 times in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

your clan record on this site, do you want to make any corrections?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 16:34 your clan record on this site, do you want to make any corrections?
let's solve this like men - in the unfreeze arena. 5 vs 6 . . recruit yourself the best player . and let 's decide who 's cooler . we don't really care what your composition is
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Mon Dec 06, 2021 0:11, edited 3 times in total.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I guess you're taking it too much personally. Chill out homie: D
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

look I think that there's nothing else left to talk about here as I just said, get your guys ready (the ones agreed, ami, viper, berkut, porsche, rotten and frag_masin) for the 26 of December of 2021 Sunday/week and until then shut the fuck up unless you have something of relevance to say because you're starting to get boring with all the same shit and I'm going to end up flagging you as a spammer due repetitions. you're not adding anything new here my friend.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

Porsche like Pixie. Where is she?
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

To Miroslav: I have too low level, I cant send message back.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 16:32 Look pacmen and others , Miroslav is officially in WTF clan. It have been written
Doesn't mean nothing

Miro should play with wtf tag of he is in the clan

This fake
orgi69
User lv3
User lv3

Post by orgi69 »

In my opinion Porsche should post a demo first showing him he is ready .... otherwise all this makes no sense.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

little known fact is that during the ilm fight they never ready themselves (well I think berkut did once or twice may be). the three games on your fight got only played because I readied the fight (which sames applies to the oko fight btw from the console). of course once I got out and stopped readying it all was done. as stated, what's the point in featuring people permanently chat banned with you can not even communicate and that can't do any better? moreover, what's the point in making (by not explicitly disallowing hence implicitly allowing) that same people de-facto team leaders/managers? total non sense my friend.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:29 little known fact is that during the ilm fight they never ready themselves (well I think berkut did once or twice may be). the three games on your fight got only played because I readied the fight (which sames applies to the oko fight btw from the console). of course once I got out and stopped readying it all was done. as stated, what's the point in featuring people permanently chat banned with you can not even communicate and that can't do any better? moreover, what's the point in making (by not explicitly disallowing hence implicitly allowing) that same people de-facto team leaders/managers? total non sense my friend.
Amazing.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

adminless wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:29 little known fact is that during the ilm fight they never ready themselves (well I think berkut did once or twice may be). the three games on your fight got only played because I readied the fight (which sames applies to the oko fight btw from the console). of course once I got out and stopped readying it all was done. as stated, what's the point in featuring people permanently chat banned with you can not even communicate and that can't do any better? moreover, what's the point in making (by not explicitly disallowing hence implicitly allowing) that same people de-facto team leaders/managers? total non sense my friend.
I just didn't know that i must to write "ready"
because I have a chat ban and I didn't see anything. because no one told me. And I didn't know.
with such a misunderstanding of mine, the match with oko was played.
after that, no one told me anything either, and I still didn't know that there was such a "trick" that you need to write "ready".
The match with ilm was also played by me in such a misunderstanding and with a banned chat .

after the match played with ilm. Rotten told me that I should have written "ready". Now I know
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 22:49
I just didn't know that i must to write "ready"
because I have a chat ban and I didn't see anything. because no one told me. And I didn't know.
with such a misunderstanding of mine, the match with oko was played.
after that, no one told me anything either, and I still didn't know that there was such a "trick" that you need to write "ready".
The match with ilm was also played by me in such a misunderstanding and with a banned chat .

after the match played with ilm. Rotten told me that I should have written "ready". Now I know
None of this matters

All that matters if Miro won't play with wtf tag never has lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@porsche I understand that but when someone doesn't know something the right thing is to ask, not to start claiming to be champions and professional players with solid experience on top tournaments. anyways, yes I get it as I hinted on my message, it was not all your (porsche) fault, the reality is that somebody else on your team should have took responsibility and take charge of the situation instead of letting things get out of hand. unfortunately it wasn't the case and none of you (from wtf) was able/cared to normally handle the team which forced me to have to handle it instead.

@alyeti with all due respect I find your answer a bit unnecessary (irrelevant to the quote) and repetitive too at this point that probably doesn't serve to any other purpose but to stir yet even more drama and trigger the guy that this time was kinda finally talking some sense and almost coming to some sort of apology. I understand you're just being playful/teasing/joking around which is cool but in light of all the escalation here I believe is probably not the right moment for that.
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

admin. after the Berkut and I were disbanded for the opportunity to play on fanunfreezservers (otherwise we are banned as usual), our ping has become much more. if earlier the realgun hit the floor of the shadow figure, now the delay in hitting goes to 1-1.4 of the shadow figure. with such pings, the game's objectivity is unrealistic. previously, before the total ban, Berkut and Porsche pings we had normal, satisfactory (0.5 shadow figure hit by rail).

in this connection , it is necessary to pre - test the game arena of the future match on the pre - ping . if the pings are unsatisfactory, then there will be no point in playing. I repeat that before the total ban, our pings were satisfactory.