team UnFreeZe training and draft

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Re: team UnFreeZe training and draft

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I record 90% of my matches and I will not forget about it . I'll be there 5-10 minutes before 6pm
Camaradas Iks De
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

So my apology to all. Just when the training started my mouse stoped working so I ran to borrow from my sister another, and then my internet followed. And now if you'll excuse me, I need to be alone with my depression.
narcell
User lv1
User lv1

Post by narcell »

Sry for the noob question, but i wanna join but i cant cos it says invalid password. I try the public password what is on the Links site under the ranked server info, but its doesnot work.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

you needed invitation for join today as it was special event :P anyways I see you got in already, so have fun and thanks for joining us.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Fun matches I really enjoyed this
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yep the turnout wasn't big but hopefully it was enough to get started. team UnFreeZe (only fau and aimer so far, klar just showed now that it ended at the server console, unlucky) successfully completed the training with a terrific 3-1 victory. as usual I'll post videos soon and I'll update the appropriate ranks site with the session. btw some complained a bit about the time, well I really schedule this because there was no much input, it would be good to know what schedule would be the best for the next training then. some people suggested weekends but just later so I don't know, I would like to hear from you and then setup another session within the next week more or less. as for the initial draft (two people or so by now) it will come soon after analysis and deliberation. thanks to everybody who joined and participated, ggs.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Will you do this thing again before the WTF fight?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

of course, one more time at least, two times more if possible. btw I just updated the ranked stats now with the session and I think that the first synthetic draft has returned magi, sub-zero and nick in that order as drafted with magi as mvp of the session probably and sub-zero as a close second and revelation/top carrier. of course, as I said team UnFreeZe still has to discuss it, that's just a synthetic draft but it looks like you might have a chance to join us for this, interested so far?

for the rest expect tomorrow videos here on this thread for evaluation of the session, hot games.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Well I think Sub-Zero really showed he's the real deal, I was very impressed with his performance
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

it didn't surprise me, if you followed the recent UnFeeZe duel tournament he was pretty much mikes level, which I had listed as team UnFreeZe number four on the initial list, and it only lost to him due to a poor tie-breaker choice (for him). it did surprise me however his thawing performance coming from someone from apparent duel background as well as magi performance overall. ok, so after discussion basically I think that by now I'm going to draft magi, sub-zero and nick. magi and nick I already directly invited you here on the forum so feel free to accept if you want (no pressure). sub-zero I guess I'll keep him around and I'll try to reach him somehow (semisek). so that should make it with the team so far, hopefully on the next session we can draft another two people like now and that plus may be a few adjustments if necessary should make it to the fight if it, hopefully, happens. ultimately please notice that due the nature of the process drafts/places/line-ups won't really be definitive until all this has finished so please understand that given the circumstance there could be changes from those positions. ok and I think that was it with this session and draft, thank you to everybody who participated.

as I wrote before from the input I received it looks like I set the time for the session too early, then I believe that I'm going to start by proposing and inviting people to another team UnFreeZe training and draft session this Sunday 12 of December of 2021 21:00 CET (UTC+01) instead then please let me know how that would work out for you all and who's interested. other than that, I think the map pool worked as expected (i.e. nothing is perfect but good enough) then I believe the best approach is to stick with it again and hopefully this time play it to the end.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

People who are drafted can also play in second session, right? Also I think it's a little too late to play especially due to fact this is Sunday.
About nomination, I still have to think about it. Not sure if I want to participate in anything at all. Thanks for cool games and I hope to see you all at the next training!
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

I can't play and talk at the same time because I can't hear what is happening on the map. I will never use voice chat again during the game. but gg
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@magi of course, I mean before the draft there's the training, that's the point. no problem, thanks for get back to me, I don't blame you having to deal with all that bullshit ain't easy. ok, as I said there's no obligation, if you change your mind/decide just let me know and it will be evaluated depending on the situation as I said. awesome then see you the Sunday. about the time that's a bit unfortunate, 18:00 apparently didn't work out so good for some, I guess this time I'm going to go for 21:00 then and we'll see. the thing is many people obviously spend the Sunday evening out on other activities and is later on when they reach home when the activity is the highest. anyways, hopefully there will also be another training the week after this one to get things right.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

oKo*Magister wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 20:22 People who are drafted can also play in second session, right? Also I think it's a little too late to play especially due to fact this is Sunday.
About nomination, I still have to think about it. Not sure if I want to participate in anything at all. Thanks for cool games and I hope to see you all at the next training!
No magi no unfreeze
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, so far I believe only fau have confirmed for this Sunday 21:00 session, aimer said he is but probably will be a little late (one or two games), who else is available/interested to note it down?