clanwar OKO vs WTF

fpsclassico community based events and fights.

date for clanwar OKO VS WTF

Poll ended at Fri Mar 05, 2021 12:45

February 12 Friday, 21:00 PM
60%
February 19 Friday, 21:00 PM
20%
OTHER (MUST WRITE PROPOSAL ON THE CURRENT POST)
20%

Total votes: 10

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: clanwar OKO vs WTF

Post by PacMan »

So magi and viper at moment 20th sounds more realistic
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, mod updated unfreeze-2005.pk3 with the no cllavote display issue fixed now as well as the well know packages properly updated with the fixed version too so please the interested people on this thread update and give a proper testing to the server. other than that I had a second look at the code and second test it and to the best of my knowledge I don't observe any other issues with the server thus I think that this should settle my job here.
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Sorry for all this extra work adminless... To me it pretty much looks like this is a fail at this point :(
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

don't worry that it's not like I spent any funds on that or anything and I'm sure that even if it's not gonna be used now it will at some point so it's time well spend.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

viper++ wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 13:19
The reason to play on 12th friday is because my company have changed my job turn on 20th and i cant play to this hour actually.

Its dificult shedule an event with all players availables, real life and adult responsabilities are there. So if the war is finally on this friday i could play, if it is in 20th, not.
So I guess we have to pick other date than 12th and 20th or we won't play. Well I really want to, but if it goes that way it will be impossible lol
Only days I can play are Saturdays, after 20th, for example 27th or March 6th.

Monday-Friday I have school and Fridays for me are almost all the time busy.

Just... let's suggest other dates you'd be able to play
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Dr.GreenThumb wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 18:06 Sorry for all this extra work adminless... To me it pretty much looks like this is a fail at this point :(
Not fail lol , viper said we arrange for after the 20th so that magi and viper can play

The rest can be made up for whoever is available

Hopefully magi reads this , must be a way viper and magi can talk fast lol ,

Magi give some other dates which viper can try pick from please
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

I gave two of them. As I said, only Saturdays are good for me, but let him suggest anything. If it will be a Friday maybe I'll do something with it, but I can't promise that
viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

Post by viper++ »

ok.
If it have to be on saturday, i cant play on 20th.
So trying to adapt on this month, fot not to let too many in time, i think that would be a good day the 27 th of february.

Ok?
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

!!! Team deathmatch will be Today !!! !!! Today , at 21:00 German time, the WTF and OKO teams will fight for the title of champion!!! you will see the game at maximum power with lightning-fast radial reagans and rocket into the gap !!! Oko team - get your ass ready....
oKo*Lisa
User lv2
User lv2

Post by oKo*Lisa »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:05 !!! Team deathmatch will be Today !!! !!! Today , at 21:00 German time, the WTF and OKO teams will fight for the title of champion!!! you will see the game at maximum power with lightning-fast radial reagans and rocket into the gap !!! Oko team - get your ass ready....
We still haven't chosen the time and date, have we?
As I understand it, there will be no battle today
Although I don't understand what the difficulty is in agreeing
I'm sure that this event will not be the last time

Everyone has their own things to do and it is difficult to choose a day and time that will suit everyone, so the best option (as it seems to me) would be to choose several dates, because we are planning the game already in March, as if this is a serious competition for which we need to prepare :D
WTF takes it too seriously, but this isn't a competition, we don’t gamble, this is just a fun game - don’t forget it ;)
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:05 !!! Team deathmatch will be Today !!! !!! Today , at 21:00 German time, the WTF and OKO teams will fight for the title of champion!!! you will see the game at maximum power with lightning-fast radial reagans and rocket into the gap !!! Oko team - get your ass ready....
Hello, super dupa brother! Today we won't play. Viper said that 27th february is okay, so I consulted with oKo and almost everybody is okay with that day! You can now stop your shit talk :clap: :clap:

@Viper as I said, we're okay with 27th at 21:00. So if it is okay with you too, then we have our day :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*Magister wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:47
Hello, super dupa brother! Today we won't play. Viper said that 27th february is okay, so I consulted with oKo and almost everybody is okay with that day! You can now stop your shit talk :clap: :clap:

@Viper as I said, we're okay with 27th at 21:00. So if it is okay with you too, then we have our day :D
Good job go for 27th no matter who turns up

Dupa should be ready lol

Hey viper get dupa team ready man
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*Lisa wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:31
We still haven't chosen the time and date, have we?
As I understand it, there will be no battle today
Although I don't understand what the difficulty is in agreeing
I'm sure that this event will not be the last time

Everyone has their own things to do and it is difficult to choose a day and time that will suit everyone, so the best option (as it seems to me) would be to choose several dates, because we are planning the game already in March, as if this is a serious competition for which we need to prepare :D
WTF takes it too seriously, but this isn't a competition, we don’t gamble, this is just a fun game - don’t forget it ;)
Lol I not taking anything seriously

Lisaaaaaaaa 27th is done
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

Yeah, we just consulted after she wrote that :D
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

Post by viper++ »

alyeti wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:51
oKo*Magister wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 11:47

Good job go for 27th no matter who turns up

Dupa should be ready lol

Hey viper get dupa team ready man
Already answered. 27 th is fine for me. at 21:00 for example.

The snake have spoken.

/ready