Miroslav vs fau superfight/lineal champion tittle fight

fpsclassico masters 20 - fau champion, Miroslav undisputed
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Re: Miroslav vs fau superfight/lineal champion tittle fight

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

adminless wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 21:55 haha ok guys I will setup the gtv next week and we'll talk about it.
Thank you thank you :clap: :thumbup: :mrgreen:
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

btw is any1 here willing to do some pickups with me so i get atleast some practise in again? ^^
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 23:52 btw is any1 here willing to do some pickups with me so i get atleast some practise in again? ^^
Worst case lol I let you mince meat me , I am not that good but will fight anyone , but you only allowed to use one hand and one eye closed please
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

alyeti can i contact here you via private message or is there a more instant medium you are using? (irc, discord etc...)

GTV sounds like a nice idea. i was gonna stream it but i believe GTV is by far the best experience when you care about the game primarly.

best,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 9:15 alyeti can i contact here you via private message or is there a more instant medium you are using? (irc, discord etc...)

GTV sounds like a nice idea. i was gonna stream it but i believe GTV is by far the best experience when you care about the game primarly.

best,

toni
Sure pm is fine
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

I am also available this weekend to practice a few 1v1 if anyone is interested
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

how to reach you aimer1?

best,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:16, edited 1 time in total.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

You can find me on Discord in the Unfreeze channel (same nick): https://discord.gg/BKMZqvg
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

fau wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 17:58 Had hard time picking maps vs opponent I haven't played before, went with a gut feeling :)
@fau, did you watch his previous fights on YouTube? With WhoAmi, Kra7os, others?

Miroslav is crazy. I played for about a year on unfreeze when he was active. I could not remember any situation when I could score in 1v1 situation against him with "equal health/armor". For the first 6 month I was not sure that he does not use aimbot, lol.

@miroslav, is it possible that you could join unfreeze once? Maybe Glacius events (with custom maps) on Friday evenings?
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Liza wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 13:02
fau wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 17:58 Had hard time picking maps vs opponent I haven't played before, went with a gut feeling :)
@fau, did you watch his previous fights on YouTube? With WhoAmi, Kra7os, others?

Miroslav is crazy. I played for about a year on unfreeze when he was active. I could not remember any situation when I could score in 1v1 situation against him with "equal health/armor". For the first 6 month I was not sure that he does not use aimbot, lol.

If fau is on point Miro will find him more of a challenge than any of those players , atleast what I see from observations,

I scored against Miro , but he had minimal health and I shot him in his back that helped to haha

wtf.pacaslav!?
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

@Liza since you have seen me the last time I have not really played so I don't know about Glacius events and such. Can you give more details what those events are about?
@alyeti I noticed that fau knows the maps well and got knowledge on positioning and strategies. that is why i am already a bit excited to take him on ;-)

best,
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 17:50 @Liza since you have seen me the last time I have not really played so I don't know about Glacius events and such. Can you give more details what those events are about?
Every Friday from 20.30 CET till 23.30 CET Unfreeze 3 server (spacius/Glacius) holds unfreeze games on custom maps (Glacius mappack) . They seem to be popular now (from 10 to 20 players depending on the time).
Today is the first time we hold it on Sunday (19.15 CET) . Maybe sunday events will become regular soon.

Maps: ospdm1/2/6, estatica, overkill, 7++, japandm, phantq3dm3_rev, proq3tourney7 and some others.

Games are a bit messy, players only search for strategies. But it is fun and not so routine.

More discussions here.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=729
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

@adminless @fau

my internet connection upgrade went bad. i am temporarly without DSL and i dont know if it will be fixed before the game. can we wait a few more days until i know for sure and then maybe postpone?

best regards,
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

unlucky, sure no problem that's why I always leave the official final fight confirmation for a "few days" before the fight date. ok, let us know, until the Saturday we have time to make it for the Sunday 7 18:00 CET if not then we'll try next week if fau can or we'll just look for another dates, no big deal. but anyways I don't know what the situation will be there but as of 2020 standards internet services are categorized as "essential"/"emergency" services (just as the electricity, water, gas etc etc) so companies are actually obliged by law/contract to restore the service within 24/48 hours max unless "force majeure" causes (i.e. flooding, fire etc etc btw the current pandemic doesn't qualify as such "force majeure", they are exempt of most restrictions). thus unless it was something real bad I guess that you should have internet at least by the weekend, but anyways, better not anticipate anything, we'll see, just saying. thanks for notify us and let us know.

ok, other than that I also announce here that finally yesterday I deployed and tested a gtv for this fight so this time (if nothing fails of course) you guys will be able to watch this fight live. I'll post more details/instructions and so once we close-in the final fight date. thanks everybody for their interest.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

hi guys

telekom postponed my appointment from today to saturday morning. so i will be able to tell you around saturday lunchtime if i will be able to play or not. sorry that it is so late (but im optimistic it is only a small issue and should be fixable).

best,