UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 0:35 well laws and regulations vary greatly from territory to territory and particularly from job to job that said it's my understanding that labour unions exist for a reason so it's my understanding that it's generally a widely accepted standard that employers must notify their employees their schedules with at least a week in advance precisely for that reason so they can plan and organize their lives. keep in mind that this is obviously nothing, just leisure, but people do have a life some, in fact nowadays many, of them even shared parenting. we are talking about here that because of such practices you could lose your kids custody if proven that you're unable to reliably take charge of your kids because of your work random schedules hence why the unwritten standard. I'm telling you, I'm confident that such practice, if brought adequately, it would really make a case in most first world territories. anyway just saying, it was just a commentary and a bit explanation of what's the overall expectation and policy here. not trying to raise any argument, it's not worth, it does not even matter so just in topic now unfortunately the day is over and I did not receive tie-breaker block from oKo so just let me know (in less than 24 hours) whether you prefer 6++ or q3dm7 for the tie-breaker to leave that card set not later than tomorrow regardless of how it will ultimately be played.
I think you know by now unfriz has become people's lives and work is secondary :shock:
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@champi dude as I hinted before time and time again you just keep recruiting and focusing exclusively in the highest profile players you can find (and that apparently you barely even know) instead of building a team that really stands together and can go all the way but anyway just as I wrote, I don't event care, I just actually disqualify you now from the actual tournament as it has become clear already that you're not gonna be able to complete it (I mean, you have not even normally completed two weeks already, it's not a projection or a assumption) and flagged you merely as a off-the-record guest participant so go for it and feel free to bring anyone you want (as long as it's not a participant in the tournament already) at any point for the matches just to complete exclusively the regular phase. matter of fact, even if you do good and finally top the regular season and are found to be a overpowering force I believe that as reward you could probably go against some team UnFreeZe line-up back in Christmas for a undisputed mega fight so as said now just let me know whether you prefer 6++ or q3dm7 for the tie-breaker today (yes, otherwise by the night I'll also pick that as well) and make sure to bring at least five people that are not participants from the tournament already tomorrow night. btw all that said, also to be clear I'm also telling you, this is just a one time thing as you said mostly to promote the game and to bring more people out of merely good will because you were newcomers here and also for the excitement and training of the other teams but from now onwards your team won't be allowed in any more tournaments here until you're proven to be a reliable team that abide to all the same organizing and balance standards as the rest of the competitive teams do here so please do not get mislead or confused by that, you won't be allowed anymore beyond that until further notice/discussion which will take place in the future and not now.

@pacman as said, not trying to start a argument or anything, but at the same time also just saying that something doesn't really add to me in all this history here and also trying to put in some context why the tournament is orgonized in this way with the weekly schedules and the given deadlines and therefore what are the, I believe reasonable and realistic, expectations overall from the participants as said so people know, can understand and hopefully act accordingly.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

If I didn't know this people I wouldn't be half as pissed lol , also I'm done trying to captain teams too so it's cool 😎
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2024 9:53 @champi dude as I hinted before time and time again you just keep recruiting and focusing exclusively in the highest profile players you can find (and that apparently you barely even know) instead of building a team that really stands together and can go all the way but anyway just as I wrote, I don't event care, I just actually disqualify you now from the actual tournament as it has become clear already that you're not gonna be able to complete it (I mean, you have not even normally completed two weeks already, it's not a projection or a assumption) and flagged you merely as a off-the-record guest participant so go for it and feel free to bring anyone you want (as long as it's not a participant in the tournament already) at any point for the matches just to complete exclusively the regular phase. matter of fact, even if you do good and finally top the regular season and are found to be a overpowering force I believe that as reward you could probably go against some team UnFreeZe line-up back in Christmas for a undisputed mega fight so as said now just let me know whether you prefer 6++ or q3dm7 for the tie-breaker today (yes, otherwise by the night I'll also pick that as well) and make sure to bring at least five people that are not participants from the tournament already tomorrow night. btw all that said, also to be clear I'm also telling you, this is just a one time thing as you said mostly to promote the game and to bring more people out of merely good will because you were newcomers here and also for the excitement and training of the other teams but from now onwards your team won't be allowed in any more tournaments here until you're proven to be a reliable team that abide to all the same organizing and balance standards as the rest of the competitive teams do here so please do not get mislead or confused by that, you won't be allowed anymore beyond that until further notice/discussion which will take place in the future and not now.

@pacman as said, not trying to start a argument or anything, but at the same time also just saying that something doesn't really add to me in all this history here and also trying to put in some context why the tournament is orgonized in this way with the weekly schedules and the given deadlines and therefore what are the, I believe reasonable and realistic, expectations overall from the participants as said so people know, can understand and hopefully act accordingly.
Was joke lol , but jokes aside , assembling ad-hoc teams have this problem, temporary players aside chopping changing for clans is poor , although oko Ilm ass seems to be only ones steady
Edversion
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Edversion »

@pacman excuse me?

PS. DT was originally assembled very last minute (like few hours before deadline)
^Walnut*
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: -=ASS=-^WALNUT

Post by ^Walnut* »

@adminless we block nodm9a and choose pro-q3dm6, Reqdm5 and Q3dm7 as our picks!
*-=Masin rulezzz=-*
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

@champi yeah, no problem, as I said, it's what it's and it's not really worth discussing it any further so stay tuned to complete the regular phase if possible in some shape way or form and thank you for giving it a try and getting back to me.

@pacman yes, as I believe that we discussed when this started things aren't just all black or white, it just doesn't work like that. you can not pretend/expect perfect, that said at the same time, you obviously can not allow this either just to become a complete mess. with that said, and as version remarked, I'd avoid to generalize. I don't think that a team ending the official competition early significantly takes away from the tournament and/or that speaks for the rest of the teams.

@walnut awesome, noted now, when you can also let me know which do you block from the overkill, q3dm8, storm3tourney1 tie-breakers as to then offer the final choices to ilm hopefully "soon".

for the rest as it's not even entirely clear even by now if ozaru will be able to complete this even as a off-the-record guest participant if someone around would be interested in participating in some games here from time to time without any kind of commitment and even without continuity (just beyond the agreed specific game obviously) as in the usual community events just let me know to try to arrange that.