UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 2024

Post by adminless »

@champi oko just declined now your proposal for the Saturday, as expected from them as well as the majority of central Europeans in general, they are just afk (busy with other activities) that day. I'm currently waiting for picks and alternative options to explore from their end hopefully to be discussed today so stay tuned. in any case, any update/progress on your end like what specific dates and times you have at least five people from, champi, mobi, agi, roxor, lith, vegetable, oxi, ct, available to play this? remember that at this point you just can not chose players, any given date that you have at least five people from that list available to show up, regardless of who they are, you are obliged to take it. otherwise your team will just default (3:0 | 30:0 | 150:0) due unavailability/no showing.
champi
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Champi

Post by champi »

then has to be today
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

needless to say that clearly today it's out of the window. I mean, even after more than a week the card isn't even complete so hard playing something that it hasn't even agreed yet. if you wanted to play today it wouldn't have been a problem but it would have been to be communicated in proper time like for example around the weekend so people would have time to organize and schedule themselves. I believe that I already clearly explained you that you signed up to participate in a organized tournament with weekly schedules not just to play how it goes at random just like that. outside of counted exceptions, that is not a valid way to arrange any games in this tournament and therefore it won't be accepted. all schedules and fights must be known and properly announced at least with some days in advance to give everyone the chance to prepare. quite frankly, if you guys are unable to know what's with your life with anything more than a bare few hours of advance I don't think I'm gonna be able to help you.
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Team Community's availability for next week game vs ASS is Monday 21st, Wednesday 23rd, Thursday 24th and Sunday 27th 👀
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news, thank you. that's currently noted for the Wednesday so I guess that if that works for ass as well that should be the date.

for the rest, for the still pending ilm/ass match for the Sunday finally I just received now ILM picks hub3tourney1, nodm9a, bal3dm3, therefore now just waiting for ass to block one of those and to pick other three different maps soon (i.e. within 1-2 days max). as for the ozaru/oko match, as said, the card hasn't even complete yet so much less it got played when it's not even known what it's that it's that it has to be played yet and with some people that obviously it wasn't even online and available to play like that. other than finally oko got back earlier with picks hub3tourney1, q3dm14, q3dm8 and block pro-dcmap7 so now just waiting for ozaru to block one of thsoe as well (hub3tourney1, q3dm14, q3dm8) while I wait for final oko tie-breaker block (let's give the guy some margin). as for the date so far they suggested instead to delay for the the next week with planned Tuesday 22nd and Thursday 24th availability at the around the usual 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) central European well known broadcast prime time. considering they rest next week that could be a option but given ozaru problems with any planning whatsoever and with any schedules in general I'm not sure whether that's gonna make any difference. I believe that if ozaru do have at least five people from, champi, mobi, agi, roxor, lith, vegetable, oxi, ct, regardless of whoever they are the best option is just to leave it to the original Thursday 17 21:00 CEST (UTC+02) schedule. in any case as also said, the card (i.e. the actual maps that will be played) must be already resolved so do not forget about that.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

Yeah My team can't make it at all , they all work nigh shifts , unless i can get other people we may just have to give up at this point

Oxi's computer died today too , we are 7

Also blocking q3dm14 for now
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well, apparently all of them work night shifts, except for today I guess (otherwise at what time were you pretending to play today? 15:37?), but even so you didn't even answered at all (in a planned/organized manner) if other times outside the usual 22:00-6:00 Monday-Friday schedules in the unionized first world for night shifts, even if unlikely for the rest, are possible for your team, like for example Sundays, weekdays afternoons, holidays, rest days, rotations etc etc so to be honest with you I'm not really sure that's the whole picture here but whatever the case is, I don't even think that it does even really matter so yeah, I totally agree with you that we are probably not making any meaningful progress here even after two weeks of talks already. given that the other alternative I had already planned anticipating the likelihood of such circumstance and that I had already commented you when you signed up it was just to disqualify you from the official competition but allow you to finish at least the regular phase even if it's with a "random" team rather than just kick you out right. from what I see I believe that's probably the only realistic "solution"/option here so if you want you can probably continue to participate and play in the regular phase with any random team you can assembled at the fixed schedules from your opponent but whatever the outcome is you'll be cut from the finals as you failed to abide to the tournament rules all the rest of the teams have honored. I won't even take away from you whatever position you finish the regular phase, assuming you finish it of course, you'll just be cut from the finals that do crown the champion and will indeed decide the final positions. in other words, you'll can continue to participate if you want just as a off-the-record guest team in what's left of the regular phase so fell free to recruit whoever you want for the games just with the condition that they are not participants already from any other team in this edition (as that would be a conflict of interest/manipulation of fact). so think about it and in any case, thanks for get back to me.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah I just saw your edit now, yes, go for it if you want, no problem. I don't really get anything by cutting your team now and having to reschedule everything just keep in mind what I just wrote you'll become a off-the-record guest participant and therefore you will be cut from the finals. additionally you can not bring any other player that is currently participating for another team, that's important. ok, noted dm14 as block now, thank you. I'm still waiting for oko tie-breaker block as grace extra time if in half hour or so I don't get that I'll post that myself so stay tuned and then go counting to complete the card tomorrow to then go ahead with the last planned schedule for the Thursday night.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

adminless wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 23:35 well, apparently all of them work night shifts, except for today I guess (otherwise at what time were you pretending to play today? 15:37?), but even so you didn't even answered at all (in a planned/organized manner) if other times outside the usual 22:00-6:00 Monday-Friday schedules in the unionized first world for night shifts, even if unlikely for the rest, are possible for your team, like for example Sundays, weekdays afternoons, holidays, rest days, rotations etc etc so to be honest with you I'm not really sure that's the whole picture here but whatever the case is, I don't even think that it doesn't even really matter so yeah, I totally agree with you that we are probably not making any meaningful progress here even after two weeks of talks already. given that the other alternative I had already planned anticipating the likelihood of such circumstance and that I had already commented you when you signed up it was just to disqualify you from the official competition but allow you to finish at least the regular phase even if it's with a "random" team rather than just kick out right. from what I see I believe that's probably the only realistic "solution"/option here so if you want you can probably continue to participate and play in the regular phase with any random team you can assembled at the fixed schedules from your opponent but whatever the outcome is you'll be cut from the finals as you failed to abide to the tournament rules all the rest of the teams have honored. I won't even take away from you whatever position you finish the regular phase, assuming you finish it of course, you'll just be cut from the finals that do crown the champion and will indeed decide the final positions. in other words, you'll can continue to participate if you want just as a off-the-record guest team in what's left of the regular phase so fell free to recruit whoever you want for the games just with the condition that they are not participants already from any other team in this edition (as that would be a conflict of interest/manipulation of fact). so think about it and in any case, thanks for get back to me.
Today is lithz and cT offwork day , coincidence , saturday is also their day off work
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

adminless wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 23:41 yeah I just saw your edit now, yes, go for it if you want, no problem. I don't really get anything by cutting your team now and having to reschedule everything just keep in mind what I just wrote you'll become a off-the-record guest participant and therefore you will be cut from the finals. additionally you can not bring any other player that is currently participating for another team, that's important. ok, noted dm14 as block now, thank you. I'm still waiting for oko tie-breaker block as grace extra time if in half hour or so I don't get that I'll post that myself so stay tuned and then go counting to complete the card tomorrow to then go ahead with the last planned schedule for the Thursday night.
I always try to only bring new people ( like AHU ), this time it just really backfire lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@1 don't mean to be rude but quite frankly when did they figure out that today it was their day off? today 15:36? I mean, did they receive a call this morning from their employers that today it was their day off? didn't they really know any sooner as to have been then able to at least try to properly arrange the game? I mean, just saying because as I told if you would have posted such availability (i.e. Tuesday 15 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST [UTC+02]) at some point in the past week when it was actually asked may be it would have worked but just like this? it's not gonna happen. I mean, I have no problems with people trying to setup games pretty much at random but that's exactly the same answer and outcome you're gonna get, random (i.e. it might or it might not work). you (and with you I mean the people here in general not just you) have to understand that this works because the people involved actually makes time for this, otherwise it does not.

@2 yeah unfortunately I don't think it worked as said. to be honest I saw that coming from the beginning so better don't stress about it and try to finish the regular season just as a off-the-record guest participant. good luck.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

I can provide chat logs if you care lol , I've always been quite transparent
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

adminless wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2024 23:59 @1 don't mean to be rude but quite frankly when did they figure out that today it was their day off? today 15:36? I mean, did they receive a call this morning from their employers that today it was their day off? didn't they really know any sooner as to have been then able to at least try to properly arrange the game? I mean, just saying because as I told if you would have posted such availability (i.e. Tuesday 15 of October of 2024 21:00 CEST [UTC+02]) at some point in the past week when it was actually asked may be it would have worked but just like this? it's not gonna happen. I mean, I have no problems with people trying to setup games pretty much at random but that's exactly the same answer and outcome you're gonna get random (i.e. it might or it might not work). you (and with you I mean the people here in general not just you) have to understand that this works because the people involved actually makes time for this, otherwise it does not.

@2 yeah unfortunately I don't think it worked as said. to be honest I saw that coming from the beginning so better don't stress about it and try to finish the regular season just as a off-the-record guest participant. good luck.
It's actually something like that yeah , they know they're off work 1-2 days prior , it's disgusting but it's what they tell me lol
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well laws and regulations vary greatly from territory to territory and particularly from job to job that said it's my understanding that labour unions exist for a reason so it's my understanding that it's generally a widely accepted standard that employers must notify their employees their schedules with at least a week in advance precisely for that reason so they can plan and organize their lives. keep in mind that this is obviously nothing, just leisure, but people do have a life some, in fact nowadays many, of them even shared parenting. we are talking about here that because of such practices you could lose your kids custody if proven that you're unable to reliably take charge of your kids because of your work random schedules hence why the unwritten standard. I'm telling you, I'm confident that such practice, if brought adequately, it would really make a case in most first world territories. anyway just saying, it was just a commentary and a bit explanation of what's the overall expectation and policy here. not trying to raise any argument, it's not worth, it does not even matter so just in topic now unfortunately the day is over and I did not receive tie-breaker block from oKo so just let me know (in less than 24 hours) whether you prefer 6++ or q3dm7 for the tie-breaker to leave that card set not later than tomorrow regardless of how it will ultimately be played.
champi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by champi »

Yeah , if nothing works and if you allow me to draft new people from outside , i can get this done hopefully , Jonas has confirmed he'd be willing to play