community summer 24 event

Quake III Arena classic game servers forum.

what event/s would you be interested in participate for these 2024 summer months (July&August)?

Poll runs till Sun Jul 14, 2024 23:08

ffa
25%
ctf (community game)
33%
ctf (tournament)
8%
duel (casual)
8%
masters tournament
No votes
UnFreeZe (community game)
25%

Total votes: 12

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

community summer 24 event

Post by adminless »

ok now that I mostly finished with all the sever updates for this year I though that it would be a good idea to open another thread for some more/alternative events for the summer as usual so I just open this thread here to discuss about it and then see if there's interest in organising some of those and what might happen. as usual I think the initial idea/expectation would be mostly to organise a ffa and/or a ctf game, still to determine of course depending in the turnout/interest, but I believe eventually both could be organised during this summer. as usual given there's interest other options are possible, like some casual duel games or even another small ctf or masters tournament, everything still to determine of course. finally given the interest in the last UnFreeZe community game I think that it was high there's even the possibility for another casual UnFreeZe community game so as usual I just open the poll/thread and those interested just feel free to vote, comment and sign up here. finally needless to say in case in the next 1-2 weeks nothing really happens then it just won't happen and for the rest I believe that by now people already should more than know what all this is about and how this go so those just not in the same page feel free to skip this and do not waste everybody's time, yours included, with another 10 more pages of drama that won't lead you anywhere here.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: community summer 24 event

Post by PacMan »

Yeah but even if they all say no , please list an event with earlier time meaning given the option on vote , maybe a Sunday morning or Sunday 4pm
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

Sunday morning won't typically work out even for me. yes I think that given the case Sunday 16:00 CEST could probably be added as a option once what's to be played (to determine) has been been established so we'll see. ok, as usual I'll note then as a backup by now if you want and we'll determine it later.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

Sure thanks
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

@Pacman we can make ctf team with name " FuuTeam " ))
Camaradas Iks De
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 21:15 @Pacman we can make ctf team with name " FuuTeam " ))
Ctu.fu
Pac.fu

Temporary clan