Don't Read if You Hate DRAMA

Express Yourself here.
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Don't Read if You Hate DRAMA

Post by RH »

We should all have a common understanding that quake is good and cheating is bad. I have even reported a couple cheaters on clasico with demos (and youtube videos which are a fun watch I think). So setting drama I have with clasico members aside for this post, because honestly thats all just shit talk and completely unrelated.

I have been at odds with decisions adminless has made regarding banning people with questionable evidence (a poll really??) and things like server settings or map pools, but i'll tell anyone he does a good job as an admin.

We should all be on the same page so far.

Not all server admins are of the same quality though. If you haven't kept up on the drama, there is a group of servers in america who framed me for cheating (very poorly) and banned me after I posted screenshot confessions and demo evidence of their admins cheating. This group of servers was q3retro.

The q3retro owner just threatened to have me banned on q3msk and fpsclasico for repeating this story and reposting all the screenshots and demos. Doubled down calling me a cheater saying I was lying despite the mountain of evidence I posted. I thought this was so hilarious that I had to screenshot it and share here. Maybe adminless will ban me if the guy who openly supported his friend cheating asked, but I kind of doubt it because adminless is very by the numbers.

To call them out by name, Zydanex and moster were caught cheating. Zydanex admitted to it. Proof was shown to K3lger the owner and he decided to support the actions of his friend, admin, and co-owner of retro. Shortly after proof was posted, they did the whole frame and ban routine with several other admins being involved in that such as pennywise and saulo, who I think honestly were just dumb enough to think I cheat.

Attached screenshot of the odd threat to have me banned from EU server groups because I was posting evidence of him cheating in front of a new audience :D
Attachments
kelthreatclasicomsk.PNG
RH
User lv4
User lv4

Re: Don't Read if You Hate DRAMA

Post by RH »

And here is all the q3retro admin cheating evidence attached :)

Here is the whole reddit thread I made at the time (https removed for clasico forum reasons):
www.reddit.com/r/ArenaFPS/comments/s1vq ... ting_with/

ares-vs-rh demo is the super obvious one that blew the lid off the whole situation. Ares (aka Moster aka Hatred) gets an LG spawn, and shows up pillars with rail at the 12 second mark. You can even just wolfcam the demo and see he went straight from RL to pillars, but routes were tested and that is 100% impossible. Demo also has him getting health/armor in fights, and I have more demos but that one instance is enough. The admin zydanex was in spectate doing it, admitted in a screenshot.

Here is a youtube link of that ares-vs-rh game that kaskade put on igmdb for easier review.

Attached is kel.png and zyd.png showing zyd admitting to cheating, and kelger supporting it after being provided evidence. Kelger even tried to say he was just joking.

Cobrakai-vs-rh is one of three games used as evidence to frame me for cheating. Youtube link as well:

UnnamedPlay3r-vs-rh is two of three games used as evidence to frame me for cheating. Youtube link as well:

Won't let me attach anymore files, but here is the youtube link for the third and final game used to frame me for cheating vs saulo, I can post this demo if anyone wants in a follow up:
Attachments
UnnamedPlay3r-vs-RH-ztn3tourney1-(RH)-2022.01.03-15.57.36.dm_71
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 6 times
Cobra Kai-vs-RH-ztn3tourney1-(RH)-2022.01.03-16.49.51.dm_71
(846.63 KiB) Downloaded 10 times
zyd.PNG
kel.PNG
Ares-vs-RH-pro-q3dm6-(RH)-2022.01.09-23.48.11.dm_71
(1.09 MiB) Downloaded 9 times
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

Glad we lost that kind of drama years ago on the other side of the atlantic and at least cheating doesn't come straight from the admins.
Luckily, there are still enough unlagged servers and players here to continue playing q3 and just forget about those other servers 😬
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

RH is not cheating.
he might be a pain in the arse for some people for different reasons but I would like him still being able to play here.

I am suprised by the q3retro scene because I play there FFA once in a while too and never noticed anything (did not play much though).

@rh come to germany we can share my internet connection and you finally can play lowping in europe

best regards
johnyysnow
Unleveled User

Post by johnyysnow »

aimer wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 9:40 Glad we lost that kind of drama years ago on the other side of the atlantic and at least cheating doesn't come straight from the admins.
Luckily, there are still enough unlagged servers and players here to continue playing q3 and just forget about those other servers 😬
It's great to hear that you've moved on from the drama that existed years ago on the other side of the Atlantic. It's also a relief that cheating doesn't seem to be a problem originating from the administrators. It's fortunate that there are still plenty of servers and players in your community who are dedicated to playing Quake 3 (q3) without any lag issues. It's a testament to your resilience and ability to focus on the positive aspects of the game. Keep enjoying your gaming experience and making the most of the servers available to you!
Last edited by johnyysnow on Mon Jun 26, 2023 7:41, edited 1 time in total.
Karen
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Karen »

Indeed, drama and cheating can really sour the gaming experience. Thankfully, we've built a great community here where we can focus on the joy of playing Quake 3 together. Let's continue to enjoy the game and leave the negativity behind. Cheers to the unlagged servers and awesome players!

(I just had to use ChatGPT for answering this one...)

Welcome Johnny!!