fpsclasico teams and clans news

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
kf
Unleveled User

Re: fpsclasico teams and clans news

Post by kf »

as if anybody would care about your stupid clantag holy moly. miroslav made this decision to give you another chance to even participate, because nobody wants to play with you, and we just saw the reason. YOU wanted to play with wtf tag, you could have said lets change to another tag because this should be only used with Ami whatever, nobody would have cared, we just wanted to play and with you 2 guys in shape there might be a good competition as you saw against pride. but because you are so idiotic obsessed about your stupid clantag and your idol amisalami, you just leave other players (which you dont accept in case of your stupid dead clan) and you even flame them. grow up
Prepare for fake .WTF!
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

I totally agree that the tag argument is just pointless that's why I conceded that from them. what makes a team are their players not the name and it's definitively no problem for you to just use another. as said I was pretending to deal with this once the regular season finished as you happened to sign up for it with that tag but as this broke already anyways and it's more than evident that there's irreconcilable differences between you here I just registered you now as a new clan (named diamond so far until you come up with something) and consequently flagged "wtf" as not assembled now with only P0rsche and Berkut. for the regular season I will keep referring you as "wtf" for the sake of the competition but feel to drop the tag, use the dc tag, or whatever just as you said, that's pointless (the relevant is the roaster that signed up for it). after it just continue with any name you decide and needless to say you will then inherit the rating/history of the rated "wtf" as the most relevant members and obviously don't forget as well to get at least a sixth member. hope that works for everybody.
kf
Unleveled User

Post by kf »

its just so annoying that 3 letters just cause such useless drama by players, you just should start to think about the reason why you are even at this forum or why you are playing at the public. the reason should be that you enjoy to play q3. but you start to argue about 3 letters. "i dont play with them, they are not original wtf". never heard such stupid things before. sometimes there are discussions about server settings or how players even play, but if you ask me, you should just enjoy to even have the chance to play q3. i also dont like every setting here or maps. but i just play because im very thankfull that there is a chance to play q3 and there are even limited numbers of players which also share my enjoyment - which is playing q3. sometimes im also a madmax and start... magi called it "daily provocations" but they are forgotten if we meet at server or even in voice :D
Prepare for fake .WTF!
viper++
User lv3
User lv3
in-game nick: .DC!Viper++!?

Post by viper++ »

$100.000 seem reasonable... :crazy:
Porsche, man you are digging ur own tomb. You let ur our team hanged in a important match refusing to play in the last minute cause u cant play vs ur god acting like a mad excited miniom.
The behavior that at first seems to be funny have finished being a serious problem. No one can take you seriously. Take your three letters,that cares you more than the partners that have you shared a lot of battles and moments...and bans.Your values scale its clear. You dont care about anything except three fuking letters and amiblood attention. Im deep dissapointed with you. Your character have eaten the person.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Porsche berkut both pussiez for not fighting against Ami , Ami who so drunk on magi bladder blood

Viper masin probably have more right to the wtf tag and.kf and Miro definitely have the attitude to carry the wtf attitude tradition inwards

Olc? Lol needs to join some plant in a far distant ass zone (just picking in you for fun , but not sure why you joined wtf tho....)
Last edited by PacMan on Fri Dec 02, 2022 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

For me, this situation is very strange. WTF has three new decent players this year and yet there are conflicts. this was also the case in the first edition, but no one publicly wrote about it. get your affairs in order and see you in the next games. Greets
Camaradas Iks De
WhoAmI
User lv4
User lv4

Post by WhoAmI »

Ave Ami Gratia Plena Dominus Tecum ^^
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 23:47 For me, this situation is very strange. WTF has three new decent players this year and yet there are conflicts. this was also the case in the first edition, but no one publicly wrote about it. get your affairs in order and see you in the next games. Greets

Nothing strange about it , only strange one is you

They joined open and fairly , let's see how many stick with it
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

WhoAmI wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 0:15 Ave Ami Gratia Plena Dominus Tecum ^^
Nice catch, this sums up quite right how those 2 strange dudes see you
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

uZu wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 15:54
WhoAmI wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 0:15 Ave Ami Gratia Plena Dominus Tecum ^^
Nice catch, this sums up quite right how those 2 strange dudes see you
Lol
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Post by FraG_MasiN »

yes yes Diamond Clan power :D nice Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year and I hope that many more clans will be created, long live adminles ufreze and quake3 rulesS
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .WTF!P0rsche?!

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

viper++ wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:44 $100.000 seem reasonable... :crazy:
Porsche, man you are digging ur own tomb. You let ur our team hanged in a important match refusing to play in the last minute cause u cant play vs ur god acting like a mad excited miniom.
The behavior that at first seems to be funny have finished being a serious problem. No one can take you seriously. Take your three letters,that cares you more than the partners that have you shared a lot of battles and moments...and bans.Your values scale its clear. You dont care about anything except three fuking letters and amiblood attention. Im deep dissapointed with you. Your character have eaten the person.
I explain again for everyone. WTF is the WhoAmI's clan. This means that the player who was chosen to wear the clan tag is obliged to respect the creator of the clan.
During the tournament (before the second game (the game against the OKO team), it turned out that Berkut and Porsche respect the creator of the clan, and other members of the clan do not respect him. How can you be a member of a clan if you don't respect its creator? - turn on the viper logic and buy a new mouse to play better! )

And again. WhoAmI - champion n1. Therefore, his clan always goes to the tournament for the first place, and not just for entertainment.
Before the tournament, stupid Miroslav said that we were going for the first place.
Berkut and I clearly revealed the pernicious policy of the team council, it consisted in the fact that reserve players were put in the main squad, which almost guaranteed defeat. And this contradicts the goal of striving to take the first place.

That is, you and I have also separated according to the second rule of the clan.

So I don't understand what you're talking about at all. Your words are complete nonsense. WhoAmI-champion!!n1
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5

Post by PacMan »

.WTF!P0rsche?! wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 8:58
I explain again for everyone. WTF is the WhoAmI's clan. This means that the player who was chosen to wear the clan tag is obliged to respect the creator of the clan.
During the tournament (before the second game (the game against the OKO team), it turned out that Berkut and Porsche respect the creator of the clan, and other members of the clan do not respect him. How can you be a member of a clan if you don't respect its creator? - turn on the viper logic and buy a new mouse to play better! )

And again. WhoAmI - champion n1. Therefore, his clan always goes to the tournament for the first place, and not just for entertainment.
Before the tournament, stupid Miroslav said that we were going for the first place.
Berkut and I clearly revealed the pernicious policy of the team council, it consisted in the fact that reserve players were put in the main squad, which almost guaranteed defeat. And this contradicts the goal of striving to take the first place.

That is, you and I have also separated according to the second rule of the clan.

So I don't understand what you're talking about at all. Your words are complete nonsense. WhoAmI-champion!!n1
You gone back to drugz? Whoami is now subordinate to magi power :shock:
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

and yes, the clan is very expensive.
You can try to buy it by offering WhoAmI $100,000 - $200,000, but I think he will refuse you.
Because the WTF clan is NOT FOR SALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111n1n1n
.WTF!P0rsche?!
User lv4
User lv4

Post by .WTF!P0rsche?! »

kf wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 16:58 its just so annoying that 3 letters just cause such useless drama by players, you just should start to think about the reason why you are even at this forum or why you are playing at the public. the reason should be that you enjoy to play q3. but you start to argue about 3 letters. "i dont play with them, they are not original wtf". never heard such stupid things before. sometimes there are discussions about server settings or how players even play, but if you ask me, you should just enjoy to even have the chance to play q3. i also dont like every setting here or maps. but i just play because im very thankfull that there is a chance to play q3 and there are even limited numbers of players which also share my enjoyment - which is playing q3. sometimes im also a madmax and start... magi called it "daily provocations" but they are forgotten if we meet at server or even in voice :D
Last edited by .WTF!P0rsche?! on Sat Feb 04, 2023 9:20, edited 1 time in total.