UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by PacMan »

oKo*CTHULHU wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 7:41
adminless wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 20:34 a week and a half before? the fuck you talking about? the fight is three days from now I have to get back to team over so they can make their picks and blocks (i.e. at least one day) for then to get back to you for your final blocks (i.e. at least another day) so don't give me that attitude. moreover I don't even know what you doing here when you said yourself that you were stepping down from oKo representation so quit the non-sense. ok when I have over picks/blocks I'll let you know here so please (you or anybody else from your clan) stay tune and responsive cause you have now ran out of any margin of time with your attitude.
I wrote you in a private message that I don't want to talk to you anymore. no one mentioned any departure from the clan, if my people don't have time to answer then it's obvious someone has to do it. I answered you publicly so that there would be no understatements and scams.
You drink anfriz? ( Pun intended)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, following the controversy with the technical issues and similar game incidents yesterday I finally tried the (team) scores saved game restart procedure (successfully hopefully) and basically today I just implemented the procedure described earlier here within the server itself. then basically this now means that in the event of one of the teams loses a player the round will continue "normally" and the server will auto restart itself right at the next uneven teams round with saved (team) scores (i.e. meaning for example it won't trigger in the event both teams lose a player on the same round, in such case or other special cases I would have to invoke it manually). so hopefully with this now everything should be good to go for this night potential mega fight between wtf and oko and everything should go smooth and there should be no more issues. finally needless to say, once again, I repeat, anybody and/or any team suspected to attempt to exploit this system and procedure in any way, shape or form can be subject to sanctions as to the determine on a event basis but that can go from losing score right on the spot to total disqualification so fight hard and fight clean.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

it appears wtf could ultimately do the currently scheduled Thursday 24 against ilm only that a little later like 21:30-21:45 CET (UTC+01). that sounds good (and a lot more realistic and reasonable) to me so if ilm is ok with that then we can just set that date and then proceed with the map picks and blocks within the next few days (wtf picks Monday, ilm picks and blocks Tuesday, wtf deciders Wednesday).
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok here I have over picks storm3tourney1, q3dm7, q3dm8 for the Tuesday 22 21:00 CET fight against oKo (for whoever wants to answer them from oKo) as well as overkill and pro-q3dm13 as blocks from oKo and the deciders respectively. that means that all that is left for somebody from oKo to receive a fight card tomorrow for this fight is to now blacklist one from over picks (storm3tourney1, q3dm7, q3dm8) and to chose from hub3tourney1 or q3dm14 as the decider no later than tomorrow, the Monday 21 of November of 2022 20:59:59 CET (UTC+01).

for the rest it seems like I still have finally received no agreement/solution for a fight date between wtf and ilm for the next week. well given the circumstances, as said, I believe I will give it the day and if by the end of the day nothing changed I'll just go with the mostly likely suggested date of the next Thursday 24 21:30-21:45 CET (UTC+01) date for it and I will proceed accordingly with the timelines established/announced for the picks/blocks (wtf picks Monday, ilm picks and blocks Tuesday, wtf deciders Wednesday).
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

ggs wp, oko
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes I think they showed why they are reigning champions and home of the mvp of the league that on the last game I believe (by memory will compute it later for a fact) set a couple of historic records. my first oKo choice sucked big time for them (sorry about that) but as well as your first that I had even considered for them had you not chose it. hopefully (for them) at least I got right the second half of the fight and I believe that even despite all the drama and controversy it worked out pretty good. the q3dm14 changes (open doors) were far from decisive but I believe that it definitively helped the presented "deadlock" to be at least a bit more playable and add to those decisive moments where you were literally apart from just one bullet. overall, ggs, congrats to oko and tremendous effort and play by wtf as well. videos, stats and all that to follow and next week wtf-ilm fight confirmed now for the Thursday 24 21:45 CET.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

fernandinho1337 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 22:48 ggs wp, oko
ggs wp wtf too
Camaradas Iks De
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: oKo*Magister

Post by oKo*Magister »

gg wp, intense
It's all in the spirit of Aimbot. *Mankubus voice*
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

btw, when will stats on ranked be updated?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the public one here is updated already as it's just typing a command and it adds everything. the linked one on the main pages will update it later in half a hour or so as that's something I do manually.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok, well known competitive ranked stats updated now and I'll properly document/update this at the appropriate thread but confirmed as well two historic records for mvp of the league ami for max score and max thaws on the last decisive tie-breaker and that it had even slipped by me as a bonus a third historic record on the second for top accuracy in a game.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

YouTube videos up for yesterday fight since this morning as well as the corresponding raw database fight judge scorecards/team KPIs output posted on its separate thread from this. I think it was really really interesting fight as well as outcome, I predict that probably the regular season is gonna be a lot more disputed that what I had initially anticipated (i.e. a one or two at most teams league) with probably various teams ultimately fighting for the first place and the playoff positions (top 4) probably undecided until the last moment. ok, good so now to make it clear here is how the situation currently stands for this week fights:
  • Tenth 3:
    • oKo Clan VS Team Over30 - Tuesday 22 of November of 2022 21:00 CET | status: confirmed at the final wait for oko to block one of over picks (storm3tourney1, q3dm7, q3dm8) and to chose between hub3tourney1 or q3dm14 for the tie-breaker before overruling today (Monday 21) 21:00 CET
  • Tenth 4
    • WTF Clan VS ILM Clan - Thursday 24 of November of 2022 21:45 CET | status: not disagreed at the wait for wtf to announce their maps today (Monday 21), ilm theirs and the their blocks tomorrow (Tuesday 22) and finally wtf do the same the Wednesday (23). failing any deadline implies overruling for that and subsequent deadlines
    • Team Community VS Team Pride - Wednesday 23 of November of 2022 20:00 CET | status: confirmed and all set/ready to go
so to make it clear "right now" "as we speak" (i.e. today) I need final oKo blocks/deciders as well as wtf maps for the Thursday ilm fight then please the respective teams get back to me with such choices. for the rest after evaluating the calendar/competition I'll get back to this in the evening or so with the next week incoming schedules for the teams to start considering as usual so please stay tune.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok I just got early before wtf picks for the ilm fight reqdm5, charon3dm9, storm3tourney1 then now just at the wait of ilm to hear their picks as well to announce the tie-breakers and follow with the blocks as usual until tomorrow night. additionally wtf has complained about well known ten plus times banned community trouble makers members P0rsche and Berkut messing things up again for them, disagreements to play (as it was observed yesterday for example) and basically just all sorts of shits that compromise their ability to normally carry on with the competition. I'm currently trying to work out the best solution for everyone involved while reasonably respecting the competition and fair play as much as realistically possible then in light of that considering their "eight" player def is finally gonna be nowhere to be seen (so without him and porsche/berkut they are not even the bare minimum six required) exceptionally and I remark only exceptionally I announce that a member change for def that wouldn't significantly alter the teams balance could be allowed for the team wtf after further evaluation.
oKo*Magister
User lv4
User lv4

Post by oKo*Magister »

We'd like to ban Storm3tourney1 map from Over30's picks and we choose hub3tourney1 as tie-breaker
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good thanks for the update then it will go 6++, q3dm7, pro-q3tourney2, q3dm8 and hub3tourney1 later today I'll send you both here the fight card details/confirmation PM as usual so see you tomorrow in-game. have fun and good luck to both of you.