UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

UnFreeZe Tournament Fall 22 History - Team Pride Champions

what set of tie-breakers do you prefer for the finals?

Poll ended at Fri Jan 06, 2023 21:54

the classic complete historic one (6++ , q3dm7 , overkill , hub3tourney1 , pro-q3tourney2 , pro-q3dm13 , q3dm14 , reqdm5 , q3dm8)
11%
the regular season restricted one (6++ , reqdm5 , q3dm7 , pro-nodm9 , overkill , storm3tourney1 , q3dm8 , pro-q3tourney2 , bal3dm3)
89%

Total votes: 9

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe 2022 fall competition

Post by adminless »

awesome, thanks for that both, got it. ok, then the fight will go q3dm7, 6++, bal3dm3, q3dm8 and pro-q3dm13. later today I'll PM you here the fight card as usual to you both so fight hard, fight clean, have fun and good luck to both of you.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok sent that to fau and ixsy so as usual check it out and let me know if there's something wrong or anything and otherwise then hopefully that's finally all set. obviously please stay tune around the beginning of the next week for the next schedules and feel free to enjoy the rest of the fights.

for the rest, I still haven't heard anything about oKo picks for his Tuesday 22 21:00 CET fight against over, if I haven't heard them in the next 24 hours then I'll overrule them and the coming blocks as well once again. please keep that in mind so you don't later come here complaining about that again.

additionally as a bonus for the tournament I updated before the fight threads with the most notable comparative team KPIs (raw database output not pretty forum code btw) for a more wholesome picture of the encounters. definitively worth checking, I think it's surprising how all fights has been very disputed. and also let's see if now that I compiled that I start with those historic team game records I was talking about previously.
MyWifeHatesQ3
User lv3
User lv3

Post by MyWifeHatesQ3 »

adminless wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 13:16 overkill were just the pinnacle of their game
In my view, overkill is just extremely campy. The most overpowered team in the tournament took tower only twice (and failed 7 times).
I believe Red should be removed from there. Maybe even hp bubbles.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

nah I think it was gg :) [and definitively much better than previous overkill games with the original mostly ffa oriented items]

btw as small bonus for this as this pride-wtf was massive and it could end being one of the regular season deciding moments I uploaded yesterday the fifth and decisive game which was the most interesting with the wall enabled render of the finals. I mean, I didn't spot neither I spot anything suspicious there but just in case someone wanna review that on the separate pride-wtf fight thread you have the fifth rendered with a wall enabled. additionally following all the controversy and complains about technical issues and game pauses and all that I think I'm finally going to go with the previous fight protocol with the addition of the "random" request from the "random" dude that I add the score so basically in case of some major incident happens to affect the game, the round will carry on with no interruption as-is and once it finishes I'll restart the game in-full (i.e. warm-up/ready round) and once everything has settle and people is ready the game will simply resume (i.e. start again) from the last valid score (i.e. the score after the incident). I think that should probably now be appropriate, the rest looks just like a waste of time/total bullshit and needless to say that's just a exceptional procedure, it can not be invoked just like that over and over again or for the sake of it/tactical reasons.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 13:41 nah I think it was gg :) [and definitively much better than previous overkill games with the original mostly ffa oriented items]

btw as small bonus for this as this pride-wtf was massive and it could end being one of the regular season deciding moments I uploaded yesterday the fifth and decisive game which was the most interesting with the wall enabled render of the finals. I mean, I didn't spot neither I spot anything suspicious there but just in case someone wanna review that on the separate pride-wtf fight thread you have the fifth rendered with a wall enabled. additionally following all the controversy and complains about technical issues and game pauses and all that I think I'm finally going to go with the previous fight protocol with the addition of the "random" request from the "random" dude that I add the score so basically in case of some major incident happens to affect the game, the round will carry on with no interruption as-is and once it finishes I'll restart the game in-full (i.e. warm-up/ready round) and once everything has settle and people is ready the game will simply resume (i.e. start again) from the last valid score (i.e. the score after the incident). I think that should probably now be appropriate, the rest looks just like a waste of time/total bullshit and needless to say that's just a exceptional procedure, it can not be invoked just like that over and over again or for the sake of it/tactical reasons.
Are you requesting player point of view recordings ? You know like a drug test lol , that any member can be asked for it for any game

Or leave that for the next round ?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

nah I leave that for team UnFreeZe special events and the likes. here I'll just post the finals with the wall enabled and eventually some other key/deciding points of the regular season like that fifth game for example and that should be good enough. I believe that by now we all know each each other so there should be no problems with that/need to go those lengths.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: cTh

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 21:26 ok sent that to fau and ixsy so as usual check it out and let me know if there's something wrong or anything and otherwise then hopefully that's finally all set. obviously please stay tune around the beginning of the next week for the next schedules and feel free to enjoy the rest of the fights.

for the rest, I still haven't heard anything about oKo picks for his Tuesday 22 21:00 CET fight against over, if I haven't heard them in the next 24 hours then I'll overrule them and the coming blocks as well once again. please keep that in mind so you don't later come here complaining about that again.

additionally as a bonus for the tournament I updated before the fight threads with the most notable comparative team KPIs (raw database output not pretty forum code btw) for a more wholesome picture of the encounters. definitively worth checking, I think it's surprising how all fights has been very disputed. and also let's see if now that I compiled that I start with those historic team game records I was talking about previously.
6++. overkill, T2. we are writing so late because you prefer such answers than a week and a half before
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

a week and a half before? the fuck you talking about? the fight is three days from now I have to get back to team over so they can make their picks and blocks (i.e. at least one day) for then to get back to you for your final blocks (i.e. at least another day) so don't give me that attitude. moreover I don't even know what you doing here when you said yourself that you were stepping down from oKo representation so quit the non-sense. ok when I have over picks/blocks I'll let you know here so please (you or anybody else from your clan) stay tune and responsive cause you have now ran out of any margin of time with your attitude.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

btw today it's virtually Sunday, the last day of the week, and I still haven't heard anything back from ilm or wtf as to whether they have reached a agreement/compromise for a fight date or just what they think to do with the fight. I think that if by tomorrow I don't get some mutual concise agreement I'll just go the current draft date of the Thursday 24 21:15 CET (UTC+01) and I'll proceed with the subsequent overrules as on previous week.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

adminless wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 23:16 btw today it's virtually Sunday, the last day of the week, and I still haven't heard anything back from ilm or wtf as to whether they have reached a agreement/compromise for a fight date or just what they think to do with the fight. I think that if by tomorrow I don't get some mutual concise agreement I'll just go the current draft date of the Thursday 24 21:15 CET (UTC+01) and I'll proceed with the subsequent overrules as on previous week.
You know I find this stuff weird, but teams out of courtesy asses (not ass clan) should atleast message in just to say you can't fix the date yet

:thumbup:
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

adminless wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 20:34 a week and a half before? the fuck you talking about? the fight is three days from now I have to get back to team over so they can make their picks and blocks (i.e. at least one day) for then to get back to you for your final blocks (i.e. at least another day) so don't give me that attitude. moreover I don't even know what you doing here when you said yourself that you were stepping down from oKo representation so quit the non-sense. ok when I have over picks/blocks I'll let you know here so please (you or anybody else from your clan) stay tune and responsive cause you have now ran out of any margin of time with your attitude.
I wrote you in a private message that I don't want to talk to you anymore. no one mentioned any departure from the clan, if my people don't have time to answer then it's obvious someone has to do it. I answered you publicly so that there would be no understatements and scams.
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well, you writing me that "I wrote you in a private message that I don't want to talk to you anymore" (and that I "send further messages to oKo*Magister and oKo*WhoAmI. they will choose maps, possibly negotiate the next meetings") obviously imply and makes it very clear that indeed "you were stepping down from oKo representation" (as well as they failing to step in as representatives now btw) as there's no other way around it. there's no mistake about it and the core problem here is not that you "are writing so late" or no answering because "my people don't have time to answer" or anything else you're doing it because (according to your own non sense) I "prefer such answers than a week and a half before" (i.e. intentionally) as you just publicly wrote on your previous message here. if you have followed the thread I've asked over and over again for everyone involved around here to kindly cooperate and explicitly to not always leave everything for the last minute (let alone to do it on purpose) for the good of the development of the tournament and everyone involved (as can clearly be seen) something it's a proven fact you have repeatedly failed to do from the start. so look, to make it pretty clear I'm not gonna "scam" you or anything, I'm openly telling you that that kind of attitude and such answers are only gonna take you down the wrong path here.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@pacman well it's what it's, there's just no more time to do this, think that tomorrow I need to come up with the week after schedules so people can properly plan them as well not even to mention about all the picks/blocks procedures for the fight (i.e. so you're gonna announce the picks for the Thursday 24 when? the Monday 28). as I'm telling you, unless people step up and compromises as I've just asked hard making this if it literally takes like a week to get back about some maps.
oKo*CTHULHU
User lv5
User lv5

Post by oKo*CTHULHU »

where is the information about our next match? we have provided the maps, the date is confirmed ( 22th ), still no details to be seen
Camaradas Iks De
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

you will get them by this night as I told you. if you would have provided your maps early as it should have been they likely would have communicated before. by doing it so late now its unlikely (and unrealistic) that you get them before 21:00 CET as their choices depend on yours.