Post by fernandinho1337 »

I am in
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: small summer ctf event

Post by adminless »

sound good thanks for the update guys. ok then I think that I count 6 so far, let's see what the rest have to say. whatever the case is I guess that I'll just proceed anyways and I'll set up the server and show up just to be safe and will replace that q3ctf4 by q3ctf2. as said, if so on the future (when it happens) next time we can just do another 6vs6/7vs7 event dedicated all only to threewave tier maps. so far I think that, probably with the exception of q3ctf4, this worked quite good just like this.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

still waiting to hear from the rest who's up for this event this Sunday 11 night. despite I'll just set the server and show anyways (as it's not big deal) it would be good to know beforehand as I said to better compute/balance the teams. considering everybody that showed at the first event repeats this second time and that we get at least aimer and agi as reinforcements to hopefully now play five-a-side, the teams I'd currently see this time would be:
  • red team: miro , fusion , pirate , viper , agi
  • blue team: semi , masin , adrenalin , smile , aimer
as for the maps as said I believe that this time I'll just play it safe and will replace that q3ctf4 that I think that didn't really make it for anybody with q3ctf2 and we'll see how that does then.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Post by FraG_MasiN »

omg this balance is no good red tim to strong or ok am in blue 100% los all games
:cry: now is the red team more stronger blue team lower hm... or i try to defend
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FraG_MasiN »

pls give mi to the red team :D
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FraG_MasiN »

all from top 20 in red team al others blue haha i fing is faster like las time
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude this is a ctf game not a UnFreeZe a-like event, you can't even compare rankings here. I mean, that's exactly what was wrong with the first game balance. ok, sounds good then see you the Sunday, thanks for the update. it would be good to know about the others ones that haven't confirmed already, at least viper, adrenalin and smile (lisa).
Lisa_Ann
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: LisaTheAnn

Post by Lisa_Ann »

HEy! Iam ready for fun, of course tpying twice the password :>

I don't have a problem with the balance, where there is a rail gun, say, there is no chance against miro, anything :>

And one question. Is it not possible to set the group on CTF even with bots? It's true that I don't have much time these days, but on Saturday I would at least familiarize myself with the tracks so that I know what's available.
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4

Post by FraG_MasiN »

I like when there is a good balance, but I also like to play against stronger players, at least I'll learn something :D then see you the Sunday adminless ruless
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news then I guess that we should secure at least another round and hopefully if somebody else of the invited/interested people show up even a 5vs5. we'll see there's still viper, adrenalin, mwhq3 and kf as options. yes, the ctf server is nowhere near a top server so I guess that probably these days I can just set the event rotation with a full 5vs5 bots tier for you (all) to train there if you want to. changes to the server applied now.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

I am in , perhaps more backup player due to timing
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yeah sounds good considering so far I only have the bare minimum (eight people) confirmed and less than 48 before I'm still waiting to hear from adrenalin, viper, mwhq3 and kf if they will attend, I think you'll probably be welcome as backup to hopefully finally play some 5vs5 ctf as planned. that being said known that obviously the guys that signed from the beginning (except for kf that kind of rage quitted before this even started) and expecially those that actually participated on the first event will have preference over you in case of overbooking. anyways, I will let you (all) know for sure here tomorrow night about this.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

@adminless kf texted me - he is not home but will be able to artend tomorrow too
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

great news then that should finally make a 5vs5 as planned. ok, I guess that then I'll have to recalcullate the teams later on.