Team mate rockets

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.

how do you prefer the team knockback on the pubs?

Poll ended at Wed May 18, 2022 10:34

disabled, your shots do not push your teammates
43%
enabled, your shots do push your teammates
57%

Total votes: 28

Your Conscience
User lv3
User lv3

Re: Team mate rockets

Post by Your Conscience »

Agi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 21:19 He wasn't playing like newbie, he was intentionally sabotaging this game. Kinda like Kurwoslav (wherever he is :D).
Say what? :o :P I never sabotage the game, i just like camping. But! That famous :D camping in red canyon sometimes gives tremendously funny results. Just this devastation map is enable only with huge amount of human players and in this situation camping strategy won't work. I say long time ago that unfreze servers should allow play this map when at least 6 human players are present, then camping make intersting practical results there 8-) .
wherever he is :D)
Here answering you. :mrgreen:
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Your Conscience wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:31
Agi wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 21:19 He wasn't playing like newbie, he was intentionally sabotaging this game. Kinda like Kurwoslav (wherever he is :D).
Say what? :o :P I never sabotage the game, i just like camping. But! That famous :D camping in red canyon sometimes gives tremendously funny results. Just this devastation map is enable only with huge amount of human players and in this situation camping strategy won't work. I say long time ago that unfreze servers should allow play this map when at least 6 human players are present, then camping make intersting practical results there 8-) .
Strange that, you play better as YC as kurwoslav is rubbish or you use hax with one name and not the other 😂
Your Conscience
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Your Conscience »

PacMan wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:16 Strange that, you play better as YC as kurwoslav is rubbish or you use hax with one name and not the other 😂
Pacman, i was having 4 years hiatus from Quake 3. Obviously i was losing my skills in Quake 3, when you, guys, was here all the time and constantly improving your skills.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

Your Conscience wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 17:04
PacMan wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 12:16 Strange that, you play better as YC as kurwoslav is rubbish or you use hax with one name and not the other 😂
Pacman, i was having 4 years hiatus from Quake 3. Obviously i was losing my skills in Quake 3, when you, guys, was here all the time and constantly improving your skills.

I am still power noob

Anyways bring YC back lol
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Kurwoslav nice to see you and your red canyon camping inspired generations of trolls <3 legacy.