small summer ctf event

casual fpsclassico ctf events
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Re: small summer ctf event

Post by fernandinho1337 »

if teams stayed like that i would be happy. spend quite some time with adrenaline and filthypirate on voice in discord and they are chill ^^
FilthyPirate
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: FilthyPirate

Post by FilthyPirate »

I will have my running shoes on. More caps than points is my goal.
adrenaline
User lv1
User lv1

Post by adrenaline »

Sounds good to me, I'll be there :D
FraG_MasiN
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: .DC!FraG_MasiN?!

Post by FraG_MasiN »

cOoL yes i go defend the flag
glory to this server

yes funy event nice quake3 rulesS
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok ok I see that team red is ready and hyped already.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Agi wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:01
Hey there, I'd love to play, great idea to activize community 💪
Little update for me, 4th - can't appear:/
:(

Afaik agi is looking for replacement
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

mmm yes that's right she updated that just as I was making my post and then later I overlooked it (typically I don't re-read responses) so thanks for pointing it out. anyways I don't think that should really change anything, the fight/teams will pretty much carry on only that given the case it would be played 4vs4 instead (which is a perfectly fine target for the event btw) if nobody else shows. ok, until Thursday there's probably still time to sign up for this then that means that there's still 3 (not 2) more available slots for this, anybody else interested?
Agi
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Agi »

Oh sorry, could just make a new post. Unfortunately got remember that I won't be able to attend on 4th.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no problem it's all good, hopefully miro noticed it. btw as mentioned earlier, the deadline to sign up finishes in 48 hours approx and although we're good to go, ideally 3, but at least one more people to complete the 5vs5 would be welcome. any volunteers around?
aimer
User lv4
User lv4

Post by aimer »

something unexpected came up today unfortunately and i won't be able to attend the game this sunday, sorry.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

unlucky, ok, no problem, I'll take it into account and thus I'll adjust the teams respectively later or if not given the case it could also be possible to reschedule it if necessary. thanks for reach out.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok as for this I see two possible solutions. one could be go with new adjusted teams as posted bellow this Sunday 4 as initially planned. the other could be simply to reschedule for the next Sunday 11 21:15 CEST (UTC+02). the current new teams I see for this could be:
  • date: Sunday 4 of September of 2022 21:15 CEST (UTC+02)
  • team red: miro, semi, frag_masin, filthypirate
  • team blue: viper, nick, @('_')@, serbo
I think that probably if the next Sunday suits better everybody (or at least the majority) may be it could be a better option to try to reschedule it since doing this with just eight people might not be enough as almost always there's somebody who misses last time, it's late or must leave early and so on. then it would be good to know if possible within today/tomorrow who could be as well available the Sunday 11 to make a final decision. if unclear then I guess that probably we'll just give this a try anyways with that eight and we'll see how it plays out, if so it can be arranged again on the future as said. the teams for the eleventh could be for example (considering everybody is available and kf feels like doing this and that it's gonna be 5vs5, that's it, one change max per team):
  • date: Sunday 11 of September of 2022 21:15 CEST (UTC+02)
  • team red: miro, viper, mwhq3, frag_masin, filthypirate, serbo
  • team blue: kf, aimer, semi, nick, @('_')@, agi
then please those involved let me know when you can about that.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok PM sent now to every one involved (regardless of the interest/availability, 12 people) so please let me know if somebody haven't received it. as mentioned on the PM since nobody commented so far about it I guess that probably the best on this is to give a try to both dates if possible so unless stated otherwise the event will carry on this Sunday 4 with that people and in case if ultimately doesn't happen and/or it does and the interest is high for one more time it will be attempted as well the next Sunday 11. well and I think that that's it by now, have fun and thanks for participate.
Semisek48
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Semisek48 »

I should be able to play both dates... well, if my internet allows me of course.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sounds good, as said I guess that given the circumstances I will just set the server and show up at both dates (initially unless stated otherwise here and/or people clearly cancel of course) and then we'll see how it finally turns out. btw that I forgot to explicitly mention it but I assume it's understood, if both dates fail then the event will be just done and cancelled as such. there will be no further reschedules and/or adjustments, the eleventh was just grace option already.