/Stats

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

/Stats

Post by nickaero »

Would it be possible to add thw /stats command to Unfreeze servers? I tried but it doesnt work atm.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: /Stats

Post by adminless »

the "stats" command on these servers is just open unfreeze.fpsclasico.de, freefun.fpsclasico.de, glacius.fpsclasico.de, vps.fpsclasico.de and so on in your browser for some comprehensive game and players stats beside you have displayed at all times every player accuracy on the scoreboard.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

But /stats command is much more convenient, plus Masters server has it.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

that command is pretty much irrelevant compared to the comprehensive stats sites besides I repeat, you have displayed at all times every player accuracy on the scoreboard without the need to type anything else but press and hold the scores binded key on your game (tab by default) hence that's a total waste of time. but anyways I'm not trying to "sell" you anything if that's the deciding factor for a game to you then stick with the masters server if that's what you want, I'm not gonna throw away time on meaningless stuff, there's plenty of a lot better stuff to do here besides that. matter of fact, that's not even on the to do list any time soon.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Ok