Quake Live Map Pack

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Quake Live Map Pack

Post by nickaero »

Hello, so i grabbed this QL map pack from a random server, I thought it would be of interest to adminless and people in the community.

Blaze has suggested adding the map "eyetoeye" to Event server for aim training, I don't know if it's possible to split this pk3 pack into single maps, looking forward to hear your input on this.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5r1h92tj ... 1.pk3/file
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Quake Live Map Pack

Post by adminless »

there has been various such quakelive mappacks over the years around, all those are unlicensed (i.e. hacked) assets, I don't do that stuff at fpsclasico. whoever is interested in playing quakelive exclusively licensed assets should obviously do so at quakelive where those assets will probably even work a lot better than on a hacked unlicensed version. I can however if you want load that map at the fpsclasico quakelive server.
nickaero
User lv4
User lv4

Post by nickaero »

Ok, I understand.
What about adding the map "q3amphi", it's similar to eyetoeye
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

no disrespect but I feel like that map is very shit hehe if you want for train and so something similar I have is just octagon. added now to the private server so check it when you feel like it and let me know if that's good for you. hope that helps.
i_cezar
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Blaze

Post by i_cezar »

Hi,
Very good, i checked it and is for training aim. Thank you!
Schneewittchen
User lv1
User lv1

Post by Schneewittchen »

Hi, i searching for coldwar map, from Quake live.
Anyone know where i can download this pk3 file?

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

as far as I know that's a quakelive original/exclusive map so as stated above probably for other than the quakelive ripped off pack posted above or similar paks like oxodm30 you're probably not gonna find that map for Quake III Arena (for quakelive it just comes included out of the box though). anyways, similar to that map you have available the well known community map 69pickup1 that comes with the well know provided client packages on this site, ioq3v6-unfreeze-client-v21.7.zip (32-bit) or fpsclasico-client-community-edition.zip (64-bit), just saying in case you wanna check that out as well.