[video] Youtube Clip - playing unfreeze

Express Yourself here.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

[video] Youtube Clip - playing unfreeze

Post by fernandinho1337 »

Hello,

as you can tell a new clip with a new little twitch (you can see me and my monitor, keyboard an stuff...).
I guess you cannot see a wallhack or anything and I am actually moving the mouse myself so no aimbot either :-)
Was just messing around a bit and I recorded the game afterward from the demo.

Using Camtasia studio trial.

Enjoy! ;-)

best regards
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Youtube Clip - playing unfreeze

Post by adminless »

awesome stuff, that's the real deal, I mean not that I don't trust you, I know you using my files (which are no cheat) and you didn't look to me like someone to use really bad hacked drivers or something really bad like that so if you really wanted to show you don't cheat recording your actual real screen/keyboard&mouse like that is definitively best way. hard work.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

thanks!

i will try to optimize the positioning of the camera (i put on a chair with a few boxes). and i will try to play a good match of dm6 since it is the map you can rely on experience the most and its also my best map on unfreeze.ga-server.

if anyone knows a good freeware software to put a small video screen in a video (like i did in the link above) i would be happy to get some information on this one. my camcast studio software is just a 30 day trial and i do not want to pay 200 euros for one feature

best regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well when I used to do some basic movies (that I don't use to anymore and I never was very good at it anyways like saying just basic cueing/syncing etc nothing serious like several channels with several crazy layers of chained interleaved effects etc) I used avisynth so if you're a bit into commands/scripts you can give it a try. that software is rather "complicated" yet extremely powerful but since what you're trying to do doesn't really look like that, like a very complicated thing (as far as I understood you just have two videos, one recorded with a real camera and other created from the game in your computer that you just want to overlay and sync one on top of the other nothing more), I believe that just some basic editing commands should do it and in addition besides I'm also "sure" (I guess) that there must be also some basic GUI (graphical user interface, that I was never interested in, that's why I don't know for sure but I think that there was at least a couple of them) for it to make it more "usable" and that should do that. hope that helps.

sample commands and info: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Layer
utilities: http://avisynth.nl/index.php/Utilities
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

hi

thanks.

i will take a look at it. i also read that i can use powerpoint 2010 or higher to make that type of videos easily. i will check out different things. i guess using some commands should not be too difficult. the only thing that is a bit complicated is synchronizing (as you can tell in my video its not perfect and somehow youtube messed up the sound a lot, too).

best regards,
Last edited by fernandinho1337 on Tue Jan 23, 2024 20:13, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hehe absolutely avisynth is really pro hardcore level stuff and most likely isn't even worth the work to get something like that done, I'm way sure there must several easier (i.e. better for the case being) alternatives to do that, I was just speaking by myself probably it wasn't the most appropriate advice to give hehe anyways i just remember that I believe that there was another alternative to avisynth that was more user friendly, virtualdub may be you can start by giving that a try. and as for the sync between the game and the cam I believe that it doesn't have to be that "perfect" (at frame level), I mean I find the actual sync in your video good enough, I believe that the point there is show the actual real screen and how the game reacts at your hands. good stuff.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

I looked for best ways to do "picture in picture" with freeware tools. option 1) videopad 2) powerpoint 3) virtualdub + avisynth. so your solution is one of the standard solutions actually.

best regards