Ves

Other Reports Discussion forum.

does Ves steal unfreezes by shooting you away?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 15, 2018 22:17

yes, he is annoying
100%
casually but not really such a bad guy
No votes
not really, he use to behave mostly
No votes

Total votes: 3

your_sister
User lv3
User lv3

Ves

Post by your_sister »

Hi,

Question to other players: does Ves steal unfreezes by shooting you away?

I am so PISSED off by this behavior! Whenever in my team, he will do this at least once. But it might just with me. If it is regular behavior, i would suggest temporary ban. If it is just against me, I will deal with it my way.

and yes I know I am not sweatheart, but at least I dont do this kind of unsportive shit, like fragstealing, shooting in oblivion, camping RA, taking RA/mega before teammate when not needed etc

YS
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Ves

Post by adminless »

I just don't know hehe never got a complain before about him so I don't know, we'll see what the rest of the room thinks I added a poll for quick "voting" so you'll see what you do think that if you make of this a personal war and he happens to report you or your personal war ends up getting out of hand and annoying the rest of the room and the incident happens to get reported you'll get banned not trying to warn you or threatening you or anything just giving you a information so you can take an informed decision.

and btw item taking is a usual thing of newbies that just don't understand anything more about the game so you have to consider that on the room there's more people may be not that skilled as to know about those things not really that mean intended or simply people taking them just by mistake. as for resources control I believe that up to some point it has always been a valid strategy in Quake 3 like this.

anyways, thanks for report, see you.
onlycape
User lv3
User lv3

Post by onlycape »

It is not the first time he does it. Today the same thing happened to me with Ves, as in some previous day.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ok good to know let's wait to hear if someone else more has been affected too.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

I feel like after the first people started to complain it has become common to annoy your teammates. yesterday i got attacked heavily by my teammate d6evil. he is also the guy who cries the most about potential cheaters. according to him everyone who hit a shot against him or just played well was cheating (yesterday night). i guess if new ppl or newbs start playing on the server, it is normal that they need time to adapt to certain things. but d6evil is playing for so long and he still doesnt get it. if ppl would use your own client mod they would know how unlagged mod feels and would play much better themselves.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know that was this guy here with yet another fake nick, already handled yesterday as I noticed it. the actual real well know D6eviL is a decent player afaik. I hope that gets it with that issue.
onlycape
User lv3
User lv3

Post by onlycape »

I have a demo of d6evil (all letters in red) from the 10 of January attacking me (we both were in the same team). Since that incident I didn't have problems with him again. At first I thought he was another newbie, but no, he is in another category of player.
Attachments
d6evil_rojo_100118.dm_68
(185.34 KiB) Downloaded 13 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

yes same as above that was the fake one not the real one, already handled yesterday, everything seems in place as of now.