UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Team UnFreeZe mega events history - Diamond Clan undisputed champions
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe VS q3msk [TOP 5 players match]

Post by adminless »

name or post some paid esport events from recognizable organizations that featured any of "uberkill, servitude, oxodm32, ts_ca1, oxodm15, oxodm68, monastery, q3shw14, blackcathedral" on Quake III Arena as well as provide a traceable and legit origin/license to those assets and I'll add some of those to the server within a hour max. other than the map pool here is:
6++ 7++ bloodcovenant estatica focal_p132 hektik_b3 hub3aeroq3 hub3tourney1 japandm mrcq3t4 ospdm1 ospdm2 ospdm6 ospdm8 overkill phantq3dm1_rev phantq3dm3_rev pro-dcmap7 pro-q3dm13 pro-q3dm6 pro-q3tourney2 pro-q3tourney4 pro-q3tourney7 pukka3tourney2 q3dm10 q3dm11 q3dm12 q3dm14 q3dm16 q3dm17 q3dm18 q3dm1 q3dm2 q3dm3 q3dm4 q3dm5 q3dm7 q3dm8 q3dm9 q3tourney1 q3tourney3 q3tourney6 qxtourney1 rpg3dm2 ztn3tourney1
so feel free to pick any of that which apparently is 6++ and as I believe that is gonna be best of 3 that should be it for your map right?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

@alyeti it shouldn't be necessary, 6++ is on the list as well as overkill (uberkill is just a remix) beside q3shw14 could even be added if necessary (it's just very old garbage map). the rest is pretty much hacked qlive stuff so have him show valid license/source. anyways he just need to pick one map so 6++ is fine.
Liza
User lv4
User lv4

Post by Liza »

I played several times on msk server. Some of the players were tough. I haven't seen anybody as good as Miro, but there were players that were close to the top unfreeze active players. Anyway, expect some good matches.
As for the unfreeze team, I think that at least 3 players (out of 5) should be active - probably Not in shape, Ami, Klar, Walnut, maybe Face (however, his performance used to be better). The rest coud be duel players like Miro or Fau.
It would not make much sense watching the match of players that you can't meet on the server.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I know, honestly, if I wouldn't be aware of that I wouldn't have gotten involved so I hope March the seventh they don't fail to deliver and bring something to the game. otherwise I'm gonna be really pissed of having wasted these guys time for nothing.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Sorry not very active into the board but aimer told me via Discord (am more often in Discord if needed 👍),
I confirm for Sunday it's ok to me also 👌😉
Also, for the maps I like everything but I have preference to dm6 and dm7 mainly 🙏
Laters 🙂
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

that's great thanks for the confirmation. ok then this should mean team UnFreeZe final confirmation for this team fight at date Sunday 7 of March of 2021 at 19:00 CET (UT+01) on server vps.fpsclasico.de:56534 or vps.fpsclasico.eu:56534 (they are same, password on PM) now let's hope the enemy team don't flake big on this and doesn't even show. I mean, dude apparently said "see you on March the seventh bitches" the past Thursday after testing the server for a couple of games and has also been notified properly of this and haven't stated otherwise so if by the Sunday 7 19:00 CET they don't show up in-game, be it, ko+dnf+thread closed, I'm not gonna waste anybody time anymore on this. nevertheless I'd appreciate anyways if kotovski could send last final notification/reminder at discord of this to the challenger. as for the maps as commented on the PM if nothing changes within today they picked 6++ and initially the idea is to get 7++ as tie-breaker so you should have dm6 and dm7 (in remixed form but basically dm6 and dm7). for the team UnFreeZe home map the current plan is more hub3tourney1 probably.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Perfect :thumbup:
FIY, I will stream the match Live (in 1080p at 60fps), URL will be : youtube.com/OakleyManiak
also, VODs will be available as soon as I will turn off the youtube stream, in the same channel :thumbup:
'laters :wave:
KOTOVSKI
User lv2
User lv2

Post by KOTOVSKI »

password on PM
If I'm not mistaken chapo won't be able to read PM because of low lvl. user group? I can give him a password too if you want
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

he can not write PM's but he can sure read them. anyways last time he had no problems connecting so there should not be mayor problems besides even if necessary I'm gonna be online so I can remove the password altogether given the case so there will be no excuses. ok, just to safe in addition I'll also PM you now the password so you can forward it to him on discord too anyways.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sent now, thanks about that.
KOTOVSKI
User lv2
User lv2

Post by KOTOVSKI »

Chapo just told me in discord, that we need to carry over this fight to the next week because of 8 March woman's day. So they won't play this Sunday :H but next one
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

adminless wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 23:32 I repeat you once again it's important because you called out the top five best players ever on this community nonetheless for a fight when so far you haven't proved any significant comparable level of skill as to make such a call. I repeat it's not like we reached you or that you reached us in a friendly manner or anything you reached us out of nowhere like if you were the pinnacle of the fps performance history calling for the top best five players ever here when I repeat so far you don't seem to be. we enjoying organizing fights and having a good time and not having our time wasted by randoms like you throwing a bluff so at least I know that I take offense from that. I mean, as I said I find that the players like you are the ones that give the game a bad name with all this bullshit. other than that I obviously don't use any third party services for good measures so if you're unhappy with the way to reach fpsclasico once again that's something you should have considered before you challenged fpsclasico out of nowhere and not now.
you're a smallest guy i ever know on q3 community. in name of Jesus who're you in Quake 3? Maybe you wanna duel with me? cuz after your ugly words in personally my address you def. deserve this, in Russia we're asking for a bad manners, and i want to ask from you, my little spanish girl. I just came here and watching how bad your ass is, cuz im not even part of team for trashtalking here. Why you do that? I know why - you afraid of any from q3msk, cuz a lot of russians playing here, and they goddamn didnt knew our server with much better ping for them - so fck you, lil spanish rat. My guys ready to play on 14 March, not 7th, cuz we gonna celebrate 8 March. So if you close here the deal - i dont care, we waiting you from Febraury (ask Koto) - so you can wait us too, if not - idc, you already showed up your real face, dumbass biach.

Also, i'm not expect here trashtalk like Conor McGregor came here. Fck it, we'll be Khabib th3n. And you know the main result.
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

Liza wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 13:11 I played several times on msk server. Some of the players were tough. I haven't seen anybody as good as Miro, but there were players that were close to the top unfreeze active players. Anyway, expect some good matches.
As for the unfreeze team, I think that at least 3 players (out of 5) should be active - probably Not in shape, Ami, Klar, Walnut, maybe Face (however, his performance used to be better). The rest coud be duel players like Miro or Fau.
It would not make much sense watching the match of players that you can't meet on the server.
we dont even know who the f Miro is, we don't care how many players you really saw, but not sure that was too much to define who da real boss on server.
chapo
Unleveled User

Post by chapo »

and don't forget to visit our server / it must be second part of this show (but ofc with zero chances on win when we got ping 5-15). remember it
KOTOVSKI
User lv2
User lv2

Post by KOTOVSKI »

[facepalm.png]
chapo, If you read again what you have quoted, you will see that there is nothing offensive there. Just a well-reasoned statement. And you are pure trash-talking right now :H. Not cool, not cool at all.
Last edited by KOTOVSKI on Sat Mar 06, 2021 22:01, edited 1 time in total.