Code of conduit and Manual for UnFreeZe

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Code of conduit and Manual for UnFreeZe

Post by imprecise »

hello Adminless and hello everyone

Would it be possible to have a web page linked to the UnFreeze packs download link (with or without read validation) which would include both a code of conduct on the fps.clasico servers (respect, no insults or procations repeated in a loop, I do not push my teammates on purpose to harm them, etc.)

and a user manual on how to play the UnFreeZe mod as a team (and also how to activate TeamOverlay, for all those who are lost on the maps, how to use the chat, how to adjust your mouse, etc ...)

all in several languages, so that new players wherever they come from can better and more quickly understand this game. This will undoubtedly require the contribution of some for the translations

I suggest this because regularly new players arrive and I see that many of them do anything, seem to need help but they don't chat and I must admit that from time to time it does insupport, I don't think I'm the only one in this case. I think they would be good to help them for the good of all and the pleasure of playing UnFreeZe

thank you in advance for your criticisms, comments and ideas and for your interest in this request

Greetings
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Code of conduit and Manual for UnFreeZe

Post by adminless »

haha don't worry this time I'm not gonna "flame" you for that or anything as you're probably right on that. the reality is that I suck at documentation, I mean, I always prefer (and end up) doing anything else but documenting/writing what I do so yes overall there's a lack of "documentation" here. well, at least on the upside I try to make up for that with quality support on the forum/web. anyways on the future, someday, I'll try to address that too and may be setup another subforum dedicated for that and/or at least a few announcements though I'm being honest here, that day seems very distant. at the time being I have plenty of other things in my head to do before that thus I'm not committing to anything/any date with this. in any case, thanks for the feedback.
imprecise
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: imprecise

Post by imprecise »

Ok Adminless, I understand, thank you for your answer and your sincerity, hoping you find time for it one of these days ...
"My ability to concentrate is so short that ... Oh a butterfly !"
uZu
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: uZu

Post by uZu »

@imprecise: +1 that'd be a nice move indeed.
As Adminless might be pretty busy doing other stuff, maybe some kind of unofficial thread could be started listing some of the points listed by imprecise. It might not be of any help for random players who don't care or don't bother reading the forum but it would be nice for players to have some kind of "set of behaviour rules".