Is it possible that computer miscalculated score?? xD

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Is it possible that computer miscalculated score?? xD

Post by KlarDerAbsahner »

We just played a game 10 minutes ago on fpsclassico server and at around midnight the game ended. Were were leading 9-7 (or 9-8 not 100% sure) and other team was going to win a round. After they won the round, the score should be 9-8 (or 9-9), but instead the game was over and they won. xD
I was in the same team like wtf whoAMI.
Is it possible to look up the development of scores?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Is it possible that computer miscalculated score?? xD

Post by adminless »

unfortunately not but I guess the game you mention is the one I attached here. I'll analyze it further once uploaded and parsed by the stats site but at the moment I don't really observe any problems. btw notice that you were on the blue team (yes with whoami) that ended up losing 10-7 that game and the last frag was by ^1o^4K^1o*^6VenUwU (team red) who killed ^6!!^7GrinD^6.^7CorE (team blue) with a direct rocket hit. it's my understanding that probably you messed up the scores and you were losing instead, the fact that people called it gg before it even ended seems telling to me.
Attachments
20210201233701.log
(52.17 KiB) Downloaded 26 times
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

the parsed game by the stat sites is as on the attached screen and as can be seen blue team (your team) clearly lost the game both on individual kills as well as damage. unfortunately individually point the team scores at the moment would take to reconstruct the whole game however with that data I think it's almost proven by a fact that you simply messed up the scores and your team was losing at that point instead of leading.
Attachments
Screenshot from 2021-02-02 08-46-27.png
KlarDerAbsahner
User lv3
User lv3

Post by KlarDerAbsahner »

haha, funny how things evolve and I did not realize it, allthough being inbetween xD (I thought i checked the score from time to time, but I must have confused blue and red)
thank you for checking! :thumbup:
fau
User lv4
User lv4

Post by fau »

I do this all the time. The best is when I think I'm leading in duel so playing it safe, time runs out and it turns out I was behind. This happens to me rarely but regularly - huds are confusing.
Or I remember how in our tournament game, first map I spent good few seconds searching for timer on my screen because I warmed up in ql before it and it's somewhere else there.