what other maps would you be interested in play?

UnFreeZe Game Servers Polls forum.

Poll ended at Sun Jan 16, 2022 0:48

q3dm0
No votes
q3tourney5
5%
q3dm19
14%
q3ctf3
14%
rpg3dm2
18%
pro-nodm9
18%
ts_dm5tmp
18%
qfraggel2a
14%

Total votes: 22

adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, as I closed the other polls because the rotations are essentialy "closed/"finsihed" already, I still add this (combined) map poll here anyways updated for the 2021 setups for you to vote what maps you could still be intesred in play, if any other one else, of course. this time, I won't commit to add anyone of these under "normal" circumstances however as usual is always a interesting poll whose results I can take in consideration in case of further changes in the future any time. btw note that other than those, every single other one on the official UnFreeZe client is loaded already at the servers (depending on the circumstances and the server of course).
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Re: what other maps would you be interested in play?

Post by PacMan »

The ctf map would be good for unfreeze as it's quite big
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: what other maps would you be interested in play?

Post by adminless »

ok following this as well as the feedback on the recent glacius events I announce here that I've just removed now estatica from glacius and replaced it by rpg3dm2 that apparently got voted heavily here. it appears to me that estatica was probably the most unanimously hated map at glacius (no it wasn't just one guy or two it was pretty much everybody), to be honest, I just dropped it there because estatica is unquestionably one of the most popular maps ever though probably it was just too pro and too "radical" for the overall more casual and classic setting of glacius, thus I removed it now until is needed again, if ever. as mentioned in exchange and as follow up of this poll I dropped rpg3dm2, probably is not the best map ever (for the record, the best map ever by definition can only be one and no other than one so if we were only to play the absolutely unquestionably very best everything we would only play regular UnFreeZe and even so just depending on the specific circumstances) but in my opinion is another great addition to the rotation at least for those start up/ending small/mid size games.