Judity

Cheaters Reports Discussion forum.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Judity

Post by The Undead »

Hey,

Not much time for this report but another random stupid dumb cheater spotted into freefun server yesterday..
I join 2 demos, clearly wallhack and aimbot. He is using it smartly but he is total newb in his movements and rails like a god with 300ms constantly...
PUFF also said I was the second to say this :lol:
Hes probably using VPN I guess, so beware..

Cheers' :thumbup:
Attachments
demo0006.dm_68
(154.54 KiB) Downloaded 31 times
demo0007.dm_68
(1.16 MiB) Downloaded 27 times
Last edited by The Undead on Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:16, edited 1 time in total.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Judity

Post by adminless »

yes I know, don't worry, I already noticed it yesterday too and banned him a couple of times. I'll keep monitoring this. thanks for report.
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

Thanks a lot
Judity
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Judity »

Dear, good morning!

I am Judity, a Brazilian girl.
I come here to clarify something ...
There are several users on the server using a cheater and no one speaks or simply keeps silent.
I didn't come in using a cheater and because I have a high ping, I play quake for a long time and I have a good reflex and a Beats Dr Dre phone.
The truth is that anyone who is complaining about my game is suspected of using wallhack because I have seen users like WTF clan, PUFF, VIPPER, among others.
Watch my game before they accuse me. If you don't like to lose, stop playing.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

dude, if you don't like getting banned then how about you start by not cheating in the first place instead of coming here with that non-sense bullshit? you think someone else, besides you, is cheating, awesome, go ahead and post some demo/proof or something, until then, get lost.
Judity
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Judity »

It is not meaningless bullshit. It has to be fair to everyone. If I am saying that there is, it is because there is.
Like I said ... pretend you don't see or ignore.
Leave it ... I will record it.
Thanks for the feedback
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

until you provide some sort of evidence and actually prove those guys are cheating as they have actually done with you (yes, proven, not because "some else said it"), yes, it's just random meaningless bullshit from a butt hurt dude that can't accept that some people play better than him. as I told you cut the crap, if you came here looking for a argument to pick on someone, you came to the wrong place so get lost and don't even dare to tell me how I should manage this.
Judity
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Judity »

My intention is not to cause an argument. Sorry if that looked like it.
Have a great day...

@} -> ---
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

hahah, can't believe the cheater just reached the board trying to defend his case, lol, incredible... :D

"Watch my game before they accuse me. If you don't like to lose, stop playing."
--> this sentence made my day! moreover coming from a cheater ^^

"I have a good reflex and a Beats Dr Dre phone."
----> this one also :D

Anyway Judity if you call me a cheater like you said (yes because I'm always proud to kill someone with walhack and aimbot), just ask other top players here if I'm cheating ;)
Sometimes skill is not only in the aim, but movements and predictions, which you definitely don't have, so please stop saying bullsh*t and just admit that your a IRL loser before all.

It's very disrecpectful for the hard work adminless provides us and cheating is just not allowed into his servers, so just go into cheater servers (if that exists) instead.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Post by PacMan »

The Undead wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 23:37 hahah, can't believe the cheater just reached the board trying to defend his case, lol, incredible... :D

Anyway Judity if you call me a cheater like you said (yes because I'm always proud to kill someone with walhack and aimbot), just ask other top players here if I'm cheating ;)
Sometimes skill is not only in the aim, but movements and predictions, which you definitely don't have, so please stop saying bullsh*t and just admit that your a IRL loser before all.

It's very disrecpectful for the hard work adminless provides us and cheating is just not allowed into his servers, so just go into cheater servers (if that exists) instead.

On a lighter note I am going to frag you soon dude

Aka pacman
Judity
User lv2
User lv2

Post by Judity »

The Undead wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 23:37 hahah, can't believe the cheater just reached the board trying to defend his case, lol, incredible... :D

Only...

la la la la la
The Undead
User lv4
User lv4

Post by The Undead »

alyeti wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 12:01 On a lighter note I am going to frag you soon dude

Aka pacman
That's already done (if I'm not wrong) :D
^ironmonkey
User lv4
User lv4

Post by ^ironmonkey »

The Undead wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 23:37 Anyway Judity if you call me a cheater like you said (yes because I'm always proud to kill someone with walhack and aimbot), just ask other top players here if I'm cheating ;)
:mrgreen:
Dr.GreenThumb
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: Dr.GreenThumb

Post by Dr.GreenThumb »

Aimbot on a dial-up, nice :lolno: