Orbb

Other Reports Discussion forum.
PacMan
User lv5
User lv5
in-game nick: PacMan.EZ

Orbb

Post by PacMan »

Orbb ( red coloured text ) playing now stealing thaws and talking rubbish , orgi and others can confirm
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Orbb

Post by adminless »

ok, probably not the worst case and he is pretty much just a random so far, thus I think I'll simply start by a couple of days ban and then we'll see where this goes. thanks for report.
canreis
Unleveled User

Post by canreis »

Hello.I am a banned person.You don't ban racists But you're banning me
I was not at the computer while swearing There was someone else Please I request my ban to be lifted
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

who really was behind the computer is none of my business nor my responsibility. it's your sole responsibility to take care of who access your computer and the use the people who has access to it does of the same. all I know is that a incident coming from your client was reported yesterday so your client got a entry temporal ban as everyone else.

the ban will expire in a couple of days then let me know if by the Sunday 21 of June of 2020 you still can't access the servers. I also hope that after this you take this more seriously, know that any further incident will lead to much longer bans, in the weeks/months range.
canreis
Unleveled User

Post by canreis »

Then it is also prohibited to racists.I accept my mistake.But I'm not happy about discrimination