Unban dvinci

UnFreeZe/FreeFUn/glacius Game Servers forum.

does Dvinci deserve to be unbanned?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 19, 2020 21:57

yes
50%
no
50%

Total votes: 8

Dvinci
User lv3
User lv3

Unban dvinci

Post by Dvinci »

What’s up guys. As basically all of you know I am a hothead and have in the past frequently went off on players for various reasons. I’ll admit that it got out of hand, and most of the time I kind of thought it was mutual and we were all just sort of bashing each other. Anyways I received a chat ban and I believe I deserved it. I’ve been playing q3 since I was 9 years old and that was my first ban ever. I was out of line and I totally understand why. I emailed the admin and said sorry and explained to him that I would definitely correct it and to please give my chat back. And he did. Yesterday was my first day on since the ban and I did no shit talking, no cursing no name calling no raging. And a player named viper on my team while I was thawing started repeated shooting rockets at me to knock me off two thaws and steal them. I then turned around and for about 10 seconds at most started shooting him. He messaged me and said he was going to report me for team killing and harassing him. I responded and told him that I was upset about him stealing thaws and to atop it. He repeated how he was going to get me banned and so he did.
Now I understand that some of you on this lobby might not like me, and I can understand why. To me it was part of the competition and the game and I do apologize for taking it too far. But there was basically a full lobby in that game yesterday and I could really use at least one person to get on here and confirm my story. You can all read vipers post it says that dvinci was harassing other players, stealing thaws* and team killing* the only time I’ve ever purposely team killed anyone is that curak idiot that team kills everyone 24/7 and never gets reported. And I don’t steal thaws.
I might curse and get mad but in years when have any of you in this lobby known me dvinci to play unfair, cheat, or team kill? I gave the admin my word to stop talking shit and being mean to people and I played for a few hours yesterday and I kept my word. This is a post to remove my ban and I would be very grateful if I could get some support from the lobby. There are numerous names I can think of that I talk to regularly and names I can think of that also like to get me upset lol. We all know this game and I don’t believe I should be banned from playing or speaking when I haven’t violated my conditions. I am a man of my word and I have already promised to stop this behavior. So to get on here and see someone report me for literally what they did to me. And now I’m banned is pretty upsetting
Wtfwhoami was playing drgreen was playing and multiple others were playing and I’m sure can recall what really happened I’m asking for support. Thank you all
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Unban dvinci

Post by adminless »

fair enough, added the poll, the rest I addressed it on the report here.
Dvinci
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Dvinci »

Thank you for adding this
Blitz
Unleveled User

Post by Blitz »

I don't say Dvinci does not need some professional help with his anger management lol xD. But he is fun too. People who have problem with him should go to church instead of playing Quake with bloody gibs and pentagrams all over the place. Most of these problems for the 'sensitive' people could be remedied by implementing some kind of optional mature language filter.

Far worse teamkiller guys come up circumventing their every ban all the time...
Dvinci
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Dvinci »

Blitz can you go the voting page and do that? There’s a separate topic of this in the discussion category
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

Blitz wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 0:52 I don't say Dvinci does not need some professional help with his anger management lol xD. But he is fun too. People who have problem with him should go to church instead of playing Quake with bloody gibs and pentagrams all over the place. Most of these problems for the 'sensitive' people could be remedied by implementing some kind of optional mature language filter.

Far worse teamkiller guys come up circumventing their every ban all the time...
I think you wrong. some trash talking/picking arguments can sure be "fun" and spice the room but only so occasionally and from time to time. when it basically becomes the norm, it's rather boring and disturbing than any fun at all anymore. I can tell you for a fact that your thoughts on that don't reflect those of the management of these servers and that I'll personally do whatever I can in order to attempt to prevent these services to become just another random bottomless pile of people being toxic.

I'm not saying with this that we all should be friends and live together or any stupid shit like that but I think it's quite clear, people who join the servers do so to actually play the game and not to have to deal with always the same guys trash talking/picking fights and just basically being toxic 24/7 with no end.
Dvinci
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Dvinci »

Look I’m not going to respond about this again.
You banned me for a good reason! I reached out to you and I corrected this behavior..... viper is being a baby and lying and with ZERO PROOF. You reach out and ban me again less than 24 hours after the lift... with great power comes great responsibility. I gave you my word and the. Some guy gets on here and cries and poof now I can’t play the only server that is the only reason I even play quake? And when the day comes that I can play I can’t even speak??????? With ZERO PROOF!? I did not do this. Do you really think someone would be sooooooo stupid to the day after a ban not only go and trash talk like he said he wouldn’t. But cheat and team kill on top of if????? There’s a difference between being angry and being a moron. And I’m not a moron. Just lift the ban please and I’ll record every game I play. I didn’t even curse or anything I didn’t team kill I didn’t even steal a thaw in fact I was the one who got thaws stolen, and on top of that viper was the one who kept messaging me. He would not stop talking and then got off and came here and told. Because he like everyone else was aware that I just came off a ban. He’s a coward and this is complete nonsense
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey I think that we both made ourselves very clear already. like I told you, things don't work out like that, it's obvious you made some of these guys very upset and you did so for a reason as you admit yourself. now that you got banned you can not just say hey let's forget all that and start again yesterday I was a good guy, it's not fair. the reality is the situation should never have gone this far in the first place. so yes I did lift the chat ban after you reached me out about it, ok, I'm sorry about that now I clearly see that that was a mistake and that I shouldn't and that you instead deserved a more serious ban.
Dvinci
User lv3
User lv3

Post by Dvinci »

I DID NOT DO ANYTHING. You gave me the ban back and I did nothing wrong and now I’m banned again and you’re saying yeah well that’s because I just should have punished you more the first time. You banned me two weeks the first time and I took me 2 weeks before I even talked to you about it because I knew exactly why I was banned I deserved it.
This time I’ve been arguing the whole time because I did my time and I changed my ways and I’m still being punished.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

you changed really nothing and I think that you have made it way clear here. you apparently hardly struggled to play just one day without blowing up.