admin

fpsclassico community based events and fights.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

admin

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

hello, maybe you would think about some tdm games, e.g. 4v4? some records tables, it would certainly be interesting, I can play in the weakest team: d greetings
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: admin

Post by adminless »

your best shot for that is just join the glacius server the Sunday evenings. most guys from here meet up there at that time and they essentially do what you're talking about. for other than that, there's currently a duel spot open to fight aimer for a masters tittle here, may be you're interested in resume your duel game? let me know
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

and when would it be played? And with who? because this weekend I can't do it
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

the glacius meetings take place every Sunday around 20:00 German time and the people that attend varies as there's really no commitment/compromise or need to "sign up" to join. basically people just show up there and play in a more organized/competitive way than they do on the "mainstream" public servers.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

what day do you want to resume duels? and who would play in them?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

ah ok I though you were not interested. ok, let's see, at the moment we have aimer (who is the current champion and is waiting for a opponent) and we're seeing if whoami fights him at some date yet to establish. you said this weekend you can not play, so if whoami skips that fight we could probably talk to set up a fight between you and aimer next weekend for example. if finally the aimer/whoami fight happens you could probably challenge the winner of that for a masters tittle some time in May 2020.
cBs KRA7OS
User lv4
User lv4

Post by cBs KRA7OS »

and not better to do something new at all? new tournament: D? from the beginning?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

I don't think so, I did (tried to do) some "tournaments" and it didn't work out. if in some days whoami doesn't set up a duel with aimer, I'll let you know here and we'll try to schedule you for a duel against aimer the next weekend. if you beat him then the next time I organize some fight you'll be the one to beat. I believe this format is more exciting than the "tournaments" and it should adequate better to the players demands. if there would be lot of people up for it I could do a small tournament. it's just not the case.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

hey Kra7oS finally WhoAmI pulled out from a possible fight against aimer so that means that is your turn. when can you play and what maps do you chose? I initially proposed the Sunday 10 of May of 2020 at 18:00 CEST as a possible date for it so please join the discussion here and let us know.