player trapgod

Quick Unregistered Guest forum.
hurrenson

player trapgod

Post by hurrenson »

Hi!

Usually I'm not a snitch and i try to resolve stuff myself..but i think TrapGod needs a timeout on the naughty step. Some days he plays "normal" other days he behaves like a *i censor myself here*.
- shoots people away from unfreezing
- shoots people randomly for "fun"
- shoots people into lava/abyss
- doesn't play in a manner that contributes to the team

Every now and then a bit of fun instead of earnest playing I'm more than ok with but behaving this way on an almost full server is unfair to these players imho. As i implied, this is not the first time i witnessed this. You probably could look at the logs where i call out trapgod and see he's been doing that for quite a while now.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: player trapgod

Post by adminless »

ok, to tell you the truth i wasn't aware of that hehe yes, sure it's true that I use to see the servers and all that of course (specially when there's issues/stuff to check) but is obviously not a efficient way to communicate (if you know what I mean ;) ) and is definitively not warranted that I will so is always much better (for everybody) to use the forum. so, I understand, I've just added a temporal ban (one day more or less, tomorrow) for him now and I hope that well I don't believe that it's really gonna make a difference in the long run but I guess that at least it's a punishment so things doesn't too much out hand and it should send a clear message.

see you and thanks for report

Last bumped by Anonymous on Fri May 11, 2018 7:51.