UnFreeZe Game Servers News forum.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

UnFreeZe game servers swapped due technical issues

Post by adminless »

hey hello everybody

well finally reporting here that unfortunately following this incident due technical issues with the UnFreeZe1 host at the moment I swapped hosts with UnFreeZe2 and viceversa, in addition to that in order to make the infrastructure more robust a third ip for the main server has been added as "fail-safe"/balancing to account for possible future incidents so you don't have to work around these things again. then to make it simple the current ips allocations and their dns are as follow:

UnFreeZe1 (main server, "fail-safe" ip/dns, port default 27960): 217.182.45.102 (server.unfreeze.ga)
UnFreeZe1 (main server, stock ip/dns, port default 27960): 51.255.170.73 (server1.unfreeze.ga)
UnFreeZe2 (secondary/back-up server, ip/dns, port default 27960): 137.74.199.130 (server2.unfreeze.ga)

well hope this fixes this issue for now, thanks you for your patience and sorry for the inconvenience.
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: UnFreeZe game servers swapped due technical issues

Post by adminless »

btw to make it more clear know that if someone has problems with the new "fail-safe" ip, 217.182.45.102 (server.unfreeze.ga), although you shouldn't but if anyways you want to try another route the main server is still accessible trough its stock ip, at the moment 51.255.170.73 (server1.unfreeze.ga), although in the future if problems arise again it can change, that's why the new was introduced because it's movable and it will stick for rank, sites, favorites etc etc

although UnFreeZe2 is still running is currently damaged and needs to be repaired/replaced (or just trow away) by the server company (not me, I have nothing to do with that server, it's just damaged), after the big time issue they got I believe that this can take "forever" (i.e. a undetermined amount of time, I hope a week but it could also well be a month the truth is that i just can tell with certainty) and once it gets fixed it will continue to serve as secondary/back-up server should ever something like this happen again.