MissyElliott

Other Reports Discussion forum.
hurrenson
User lv3
User lv3

MissyElliott

Post by hurrenson »

Howdy!

MissyElliott mostly camps and hides. Especially on dm11. It's like playing with one player less and then in the end you have to just wait and watch til the other team finds him. All the god damn time. I have warned him for a couple of days now that he should play normal, but now I'm fed up.

(unrelated sidenote, since I'm already typing: i'm running the new dev pak. will report if something is wrong. but most of the fixes/changes will not effect me anyways)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: MissyElliott

Post by adminless »

mmmm initially that looks just like some random brain death noob, ok I think by now, I'll probably simply kick him a couple of times the next time I see him and if more people complains, the problem persists, it escalates or anything else, I'll drop a ban. thanks for report mate

ah ok good to know, I had planned to pull off a proper package this week with those files but I ended getting busy with some servers network stuff instead (which was way more important) plus there was still some things left to do from the dev files. let's see if then by the next week I can finally put everything together (I will probably still do more net stuff for a couple of days) but anyways it's good to know that they are working good by now.
...jutuli...
User lv4
User lv4
in-game nick: ...jutuli...

Post by ...jutuli... »

Today he played as an bozo, again. Constantly hidden at some spots, waiting, camping with no frags a no any help to the team. Everyone in team been pissed, I vote for - at least - temporary ban...
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Post by adminless »

ok, ban just added then. thanks for report.