Post by rUnThEoN »

Occured on 10/10/2017 2:52
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin
in-game nick: not available

Re: Xaero Aimbotting

Post by adminless »

ok, yes I had heard some rumors about that guy but the truth is that this guy barely plays here so I haven't had time to catch him, thanks for report handled now.
tar
User lv4
User lv4

Post by tar »

strange game graphic settings and it is too short to recognize aimbot, imho. furthermore, runtheon is one of those userailonly-hideandrun-players who aims also very good with rail. should i also upload a 5-sec-demo in order to get him banned? hmz..
newb.zi (stats · system)
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

well it wasn't just that, like I said I also had read some complains about him on the server so trust me on this when a random player using just random frequent cheaters names gets consistently accused of cheating at the server and even gets reported (even if not properly by a not trusted source) is nevertheless +97% of the times a cheater indeed. but anyways yes like you said there's always going to be some chance that it could be wrong, ok, he can just appeal to the circumstances you're mentioning to ask for another chance to better clear the issue, not big deal. sometimes you just have to take some preemptive measures or things could get potentially get out of hand.

and regarding the reporter himself, don't worry I don't think that that's gonna be necessary, I'm not gonna waste too much time on him, I already warned him (viewtopic.php?f=19&t=33#p124) and I wouldn't even expect him to play here.
fernandinho1337
User lv5
User lv5

Post by fernandinho1337 »

i think like in case of nastia it would be nice if accused players get their nicknames protected. (like i have, server password for my nickname). so we can be sure if a person is getting accused its him/her.

?
adminless
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by adminless »

sure I have no problems with that (in fact i was going to make a proper announcement etc as always, I hope I make time some time for that "soon"), just tell her to join if she wants, but well anyways don't stress too much that at the end I don't blindly ban people like that without even looking who they were.